Chapter 15

The next morning Asia wakes up because she heard noises and G was getting dressed.

"It's okay it's just me", G said.

Asia still half sleep.

G puts his shirt on and walks to Asia. "You gone be good?", he asked

"Mhmm", he said in a sleepy voice.

G gives her a kiss on the forehead. "Get dressed before somebody walk in", he said

Asia whines. "I'm so tired", she said.

G walks to the her door. "Bye", he said.

Asia sat up and covered herself with the comforter. "Bye", she said.

G walks out the room.

Jayla comes out the shower and sees G and looks shocked that he came out of Asia's room.

"Um", G said but Jayla stopped him.

"I ain't see nothing. I don't see you, you're invisible", Jayla said. "See you later"

"See you later", he said walked by her trying not to smile.

Jayla walks in Asia's room and sees Asia half naked.

Asia gasps.

Jayla covers her eyes. "What did I miss at the club?". Jayla asked.

Asia puts her shirt on. "I'm dressed", she said.

Jayla shuts the door. "Y'all had sex?", Jayla asked.

Asia nods. "We went from laying in the bed and then he kept messing with me because he knows I'm ticklish and then we kissed and then other things happened", asia said.

"How does he know that you're ticklish.. and where to tickle at?", Jayla asked.

"Well... this isnt his first time spending the night", Asia said. "When josh 'died' I was scared to be here by myself. I had these bad nightmares and one time G walk over because he brought the kids something and I asked him to stay the night because I things didn't feel right in the house. I felt unsafe. It turned into a regular thing and he would do shit to make me laugh but then I stopped having nightmares and he told him he didn't have to come anymore"

"Well.. you kept a lot from me Asia", Jayla said.

"Well I didn't keep it from you. I just didn't up and tell you because it felt weird", asia said.

"I get it", Jayla said.

The doorbell rings.

"That's probably Josh", Asia said as she walked out the room and downstairs to open the door.

"Hey", said Josh.

"Hey", Asia said as she let him in.

Josh walks in the house. "I forgot the papers. I signed them though, I just forgot them", He said.

"It's okay", Asia said. "Just have Kobi back by 2. Zay is coming to help him practice for basketball try outs"

"Kobi know that?", he asked.

"Yea. He don't know it's Zay but he know somebody coming", Asia said.