Chapter 53

It's been a week since Jamal and Asia had their argument. That night they realized it was best for them to slow down, and called off the engagement. They realized that they still had things to work on.

Asia was currently at one of Kim's performance, waiting for a Jamal.

Asia looked at her phone for the time and rolls her eyes. Suddenly she gets a call from josh and walks out the auditorium to answer it.

"Hello?", Asia answered.

"Um Asia we gotta talks", Josh said.

"What?", Asia said.

"Okay so I gotta little pissed at Nicole today, I told her if she wanna act grown then leave... and she left", Josh said.

"What?!", Asia shouted. "Why did you tell her that???"

"Because she was throwing up, so I took her ass to the doctor cause she looked bad. Turns out that she's pregnant and since she's 16, she chooses if she gets an abortion or not... she don't wanna get one", Josh said.

Asia palmed her face and shook her head.

"Are you listening?!", Josh shouted.

"Yes! Yes!", Asia said. "Josh you shouldn't have told her to get out"

"I was just proving a point when I said that. I didn't think she'd do it", Josh said.

"You better find my goddamn baby by the end of the night! If you don't want her in your house I'll take her!", Asia said.

Jamal comes through the front door and makes a face when he sees Asia.

"Asia, I been looking and asking around all day. Nobody has seen her", josh said.

"I don't give a fuck. Find her! I better hear my baby's voice by the morning or I'll come up there myself", Asia said before she hung up.

"Everything okay?", Jamal asked.

"Nicole is pregnant and she basically just ran away", Asia said. " but your late"

Jamal makes a face and points behind him. "Nicole was at the house", he said

"She was??", Asia asked.

"I thought you knew. She said you knew", he said. " she was sitting on the doorstep when I went by the house. She's using the restroom right now"

Asia let's out a sigh. "Thank god", Asia said.

"But.. pregnant?", Jamal asked.

Asia nods.

"Along with her mom?", Jamal asked.

"Just hush", she said.

Nicole comes walking toward them.

Asia walks to her. "Nicole are you outta your mind?", Asia asked. "How did you even get here???"

"Dad told me to leave so I did", Nicole said. "And I took money out his wallet"

"He didn't mean it literally", Asia said. " you know how your dad gets"

"Well.. apparently he's ashamed in me so why be around that?", Nicole said.

"He's not ashamed Nicole. He's just... disappointed and frankly so am I", Asia said.

Nicole folds her arms.

"You're..16 years old. You're too young to have a baby", she said.