Chapter 11

So Josh stayed at the house that night and he was still there the next day.

Asia walked downstairs and Josh sat up on the couch and looked at Asia.

"Where you going?", He asked.

"Store", she said.

"Can you bring be back some Cheetos?", He asked.

"Sure", she said as she walked to the door then stopped. "I have a question though", she said.

"Okay", Josh said.

"Since you got here, you been so good with this parenting stuff.. how is that?", Asia asked.

"I guess I had so many young people doing jobs for me, I just know how to handle them... and also looking at my mom raise me... a bad kid. I guess you never really had to deal with bad ass kids so you don't know how to respond", Josh said.

"My kids aren't bad", asia said. "They're just our spoken"

"No they bad. Bad as hell", Josh said.

Asia shakes her head.

"But Nicole okay?", He asked.

"No..", Asia said.

"What's wrong with her", Josh asked.

"She got in a fight", Asia said. "I'll talk to you about later after I get from the store"

"Okay", he said.

Asia walked out the house.

Josh grabs his keys and waits a while.

——————

Asia pulls up at G's house and knocks on the door.

G opens it with a shock look. "Asia?", he asked.

"I need your help", asia said walking in.

G shut the door behind her.

"I have this big big big thing that I should tell Josh but I don't know how to because I honestly don't know what he'll do and I don't want him killing anyone", Asia said.

"What happened?", G said. "Because he gone kill me if he knows your here"

"It's about Nicole", Asia said. "Something bad happened to her and I don't even wanna tell you but I know telling josh would be worst than tell you"

"What?", G asked.

"Some guys.. I don't know.. like 4 I think.. they raped my child", Asia said softly.

"They what?", G asked.

Asia was holding back the tears.

"I thought you talked to Nicole about being around these niggas", G said.

"I did. When we were on the way to get an abortion, I did!", Asia yelled.

"Who are they?", G asked.

"I don't know. She will not tell me. She is scared for her life", Asia said.

Suddenly the door knob turns then it was a knock at the door.

"Oh shit that's josh", G said "Asia open the door cause he ain't about to chock me out again cause I'll beat his ass this time"

Asia walks to the door and opens it.

"What are you doing here? This don't look like a store to me", Josh said.

"Josh nothing is going on I swear on my mama", Asia said.