Chapter 55

Asia looks up and Jamal looks at the gun.

"Yea I'm not that bold. I would've ran out by now. You have no more bullets left", Vanessa said.

Suddenly they hear sirens in the distance.

"And that's the police so I should get going", Vanessa said.

"You aren't going anywhere", Jamal said as he walked to her.

"Watch ", Vanessa said she started to run.

"Jamal let her go", Asia said. "I need you right now"

Jamal ignored Asia because he knew that if he left her go this was just going to happen again.  He went after Vanessa.

"Help!" Vanessa yelled. "He just raped me!"

Jamal stops and makes a face. Vanessa had ripped her clothes up. Skin had scars on it.

The police pulled up.

"Help!", Vanessa said running to the police as they got out the car. "He just tried to rape me", she said crying.

The police point their guns at Jamal. "Get down!", one of them yelled.

Jamal puts his hands. "I didn't do anything. I swear to god", he said.

"get down! ", the police officer demanded.

Jamal slowly got on his knees and looked Vanessa.

Vanessa still crying. "He has picked up another woman too.. he shot her and she's pregnant. She's in the garage", Vanessa said.

The police office talked though the walkie talkie, "we need an ambulance on Luther Street STAT", the officer said running to the garage.

The other police officer walked to Jamal with handcuffs.

Vanessa smirked at Jamal.

The officer put the handcuffs on Jamal. "You are under arrest. You have the right to remain silence. Anything you say or do will be held against you in the court of law.", the officer said.

Nicole came outside. "What's going on?", Nicole asked.

Nicole looked at Vanessa and thought she looked familiar but she didn't know who she was.

"Nicole get Kim go to your mom", Jamal shouted.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up, boy?", the police officer said after he shoved Jamal in the backseat of the police car.

Nicole goes back in the house.

The ambulance came up and the paramedics rushed out.

Jamal looked out the window. He knew he could get out the cuffs and be with Asia but if he did that he would be in more trouble than he already way.

The officer comes out the garage. "Her water broke", he said to the other police officer.

The paramedics get her on the stretcher and get her on the back of the truck as Nicole and Kim follow.