Chapter 3

How R U Today | N.Flying

Training camp has finally come. Hinata smiled on the bus holding Daichi's hand while walking slowly. Kiyoko wanted to put him in a chicken onesie like his bento box cover from last time. Hinata walked to Kageyama and jumped. Daichi glared at Kageyama to which Kageyama gulped then picked him up.

Hinata smacked Kageyama's cheeks with his hands then laughed. Kageyama glared at him and made him sit beside him. Hinata touched the big seatbelts and Daichi buckles him up. He babbled while Daichi hummed.

"Be good okay. Don't cause Kageyama trouble."He nods and turned to Kageyama then pokes his arm.

Daichi leaves and frowned. He wanted to sit next to Hinata but Hinata wanted Kageyama. Suga wasn't happy about this at all. He just sat in disappointment and felt upset. He felt betrayed!

Hinata giggles and poked Kageyama's arm again. Kageyama turned wanting to either kill or kiss the baby boy's cheeks but he wasn't sure. Hinata looked at his hands and then at Kageyama's. He took his hand making Kageyama raise an eyebrow. Hinata put his hand in Kageyama's hand finding a new discovery.

"Shouyou look."He turned to see Narita holding out his hand which he put his hand in his with his eyes widen.

He looked at the hand amazed. Narita chuckles and the others look at which Hinata looked at another hand to see Tanaka. He let Kageyama's hand go to put his hand on Tanaka's rough ones with his eyes widen. His hands, however, were soft in theirs making them both feel like a tiny fluffy pillow on their hands.

"Oooowaaaa!"He says and the two boys smiled then he let go looking at his small hands.

"It's small hands. Look how small they are."Ennoshita told him and he frowned looking at his long fingers.

"It's like he found something new."He giggles and plays with his hand as Kageyama watched him.

He let go and yawned making Ennoshita takes a picture of him smirking in victory. He saw Tanaka stare at him looking like he was asking for a picture. Hinata turned and took Kageyama's hand holding his index finger. He soon fell asleep and Kageyama put his head in his arm.

It was time to leave and Suga quickly picked up the boy who was asleep. He hugged him and walked out to see the others look at him. He glared at them which they turned to get their things out. Most thought he was selfish to take Hinata away before anyone else could. Others were just upset.

Hinata woke up and yawned then rubbed his eyes making the third and second years awing him. He looked around and he giggled then held Suga's finger. Daichi carries his and Suga's things then walked to meet Nekoma.

"Well well well. Karasuno late and fashionably I see."Kuroo said and he looked down at the orange head that looked familiar.

"He looks familiar."He said kneeling his face close to the boy and Hinata just grabbed his nose.

"Shouyou, no,"Daichi said and Hinata let go which Kuroo's eyes widen.

"Did...did you just say shrimpys name?"He asked and Daichi nod which Kenma moved to look at his friend who turned into a child.

Lev stared at the child and laughed. "He was small, but he's smaller now."

Hinata looked at Sugawara who smiled. He hugged him looking away feeling stared which bothered him. He pouted and Nishinoya held his bear in front of him which his eyes widen giggling. He took it and hugged it. Especially being in a chicken onesie, it was cute as hell. As of what Nishinoya thought.

Hinata wanted to go down and when Suga didn't want that, he whined. Asahi took him and put him down. He giggles and holds his hand. He babbled excitedly while jumping and Asahi chuckles.

"Oh really, Suga is mean?"He said giving him a glare from Suga while most chuckle.

He hid behind him, holding his hand and his bear. He looked at the others staring at him and then looked up at him.

"That's Kenma-San. Your friend."Hinata frowned and looked at the small boy who kneeled next to him.

Kuroo went closer to him and Hinata whimpered as he started to get scared while Kuroo frowned. Hinata started crying and Karasuno literally turned their heads. Asahi picked him up and rubbed his back while Kuroo frowned.

"I didn't do anything. I didn't even touch him."He said innocently for the first since Kenma's have never heard that before.

"Maybe he's just hungry? Come over here before Asahi starts crying too."Daichi said and took Hinata who was still in tears, crying his eyes out.

He held him and Tanaka caressed his hair softly before going to meet Yamamoto to talk about his two managers. Also Hinata. Trying to rub it on his face.

Hinata went to sleep soon after on Daichi's shoulder and was taken by Ukai. Ukai put him in a room where the coaches will be in. He laid him on a futon and let him sleep as he bites his pacifier Ukai put it on. The boys got their rooms and went to go eat out. Kuroo was still troubled after what happened. Even if Asahi was scary, how come the boy thought he was scary. Maybe a new atmosphere, something he thought.

The boys decided to eat before night falls. Kiyoko went to the coach's room to see Hinata awake rubbing his eyes. She went to go change him into his pink outfit that was a onesie. She picked him up and went by the room the boys were eating. She put him down and pointed at Daichi.

"Scare him."She said and felt bad for scaring him but it's revenge for eating her last cookie.

He was confused but she saw how he held his hand together in a cute way that made her want to kiss his cheek. She kissed his right cheek and turned him. Hinata started walking and looked around.

He looked up at Daichi and turned to Kiyoko who put her hands by her mouth trying to show a scream. He turned and looked at him then back at her again. He looked back at Daichi one last time and screamed. He flinched a little with Suga and Asahi by his side who freaked out. They seemed to have a heart attack with the rest who were inside.

He looked confused and tugged his pants then pointed at Kiyoko who just stared then ran. He sighed and picked him up.

"This early, after your afternoon nap. Bad boy."He frowned confused and hugged his neck while nuzzling his head on his shoulder.

"It's not fair he's always with the third years all the time,"Tanaka whined and Suga just glared at him.

He knew if he gave Hinata to Tanaka. He would throw him and break him. He's never going to touch Hinata. Not ever on Suga's watch.