Chapter 4

Showtime | Spectrum

Another day and another practice. Hinata was walking and touched a ball. His eyes widen and tried to pick it up but fell on his bum. He giggled and got up to do it again.

Narita records him as Kinoshita tries to angle the video to be perfect. Hinata got up with the ball and turned with a big loud laugh that made the gym drop. Hinata walked quickly and carefully to hold the ball to Ukai. He frowned and Hinata put the ball up a little. Ukai took the ball and Hinata laughed. He smiled and ruffled the boy's hair.

Hinata giggles and ran then saw Kuroo. He screams and ran away going behind Tsukishima who just stood there holding a ball. He smirked as he looked at Kuroo.

"They say when a kid screams and runs away from someone, it's because the person is ugly."He said in the saltiest way making Kuroo pout.

"HELLO!"

Hinata jumped to see Bokuto. His eyes widen looking at his hair and clapped. Kuroo watched and snickered. The kid was already liking Bokuto, which wasn't fair for him. Hinata touched his nose and babbled.

"Oooh wow, your right. That is my nose."He giggles and hugged the boy which Bokuto's eyes widen.

He hugged the boy back and picked him up looking at Akaashi who stared at him confused. Bokuto was in tears and hugged the boy tightly.

"He loves me!"He said and Hinata looked at the ball being passed around with hands.

He looked at his hands and frowned then looked at Bokuto who was in tears. He looked at him then started crying. Akaashi mentally face palms and they both were crying together.

He took the boy and Hinata stopped crying. He stared at Akaashi and blinked. Bokuto wiped his tears and looked at Hinata staring at Akaashi. He started babbling and touched Akaashi's cheeks that his hands were too soft on them making Akaashi smile.

"Sorry to ruin practice. Bokuto wanted to meet the kid."He said and Bokuto held out his index finger which the boy held it.

Bokuto shook it and Hinata giggles shaking his finger. Bokuto plays with him as Akaashi holds him looking at the two until his teammates came along coeing.

Suga took Hinata away and glared. "Get your own kid."

Hinata pouted and Bokuto bit his lip then looked at Akaashi who had the same expression. Akaashi knew one thing he could do.

"Let's kidnap him."

Bokuto couldn't do anything but nodded in agreement. Suga glared at them knowing they would say something about Hinata but didn't know what they both said at all. He just sensed it which made the two flinch from his scary face. They both go to a different court to practice as Lev chuckled knowing what happened with Suga.

"Tough luck Bokuto-San,"Lev told them giving him a confused look as Kenma stared at the two with a glare.

"We are doing that first,"Kenma said in a stern look as they just blink, and Kuroo nods.

"Let the best kidnapping begin."Bokuto held out a hand and Kuroo shook it as Kageyama turned to the two teams confused.

Hinata was put down and he ran to his old senpais who were putting in a show. He sat and watched then clapped. Nishinoya and Tanaka smiled clapping with him. He fell on his back laughing then Nishinoya helped him sit back up smiling. Instead of stopping, they continued their show.

Kiyoko frowned and looked at Suga. "Shouldn't it help if Yachi and I teach him how to talk, read or write?"

Suga turned and frowned then looked at Hinata who giggled as Nishinoya did random acts with Tanaka trying to make the kid laugh. Which was working, somehow.

"Yeah. That's a great idea."He said and she looked back at Hinata who clapped laughing.

Hinata slowly got up and saw Kageyama. He ran to him and hugged his legs giggling. Tanaka smiled and noticing how he really loved being with Kageyama too. It wasn't just the third years but everyone. Even if he doesn't hang out with each and every one of them often. Kageyama frowned as Hinata let go. Hinata held out a hand for his as he looked at it. Kageyama handed his right hand and he took his index finger.

He wanted Kageyama to play with him. He took him the two senpais who decided to make him act like the boys. He of-course didn't want to do it. He was not on board with it.

"You don't want to see him cry, do you?"Tanaka glared with a low tone voice which made Kageyama gulped.

"Now come on. We have to do a show!"Hinata giggled and clapped as the three do their meat dance.

Then Hinata stopped which confused them. He ran to Suga quickly with his eyes widen. Hinata frowned and held his hand between his legs. He looked at Suga whose eyes widen. He picked him up and took Hinata to the bathroom who eventually made him sit on the toilet. He sighed and Hinata takes his break. Suga smiles as Hinata pouts.

Asahi's mother apparently showed him how to use the bathroom and he understood quickly. He was a quick learner and Asahi wasn't wrong when he said that.

Hinata was done and cleaned up them Suga helped him down. He flushed the toilet and picked Hinata up to go make him wash his hands. He holds him under his arms as Hinata washed his hands. He smiled as Hinata babbled.

He got down and Suga handed him a napkin. He took it and wiped his hands then gave it back to Suga to throw away. Suga walked him back to the gym and he skipped.

"He needs to go to the bathroom,"Suga said smiling as Yaku pouted looking at Hinata.

"Your lucky."

Hinata looked at Kenma for a moment then smiled. He grasps his hands and Kenma looked at him confused. He picked him up and Hinata giggled. He babbled and Kenma smiled.

"He likes you as much as Bokuto. Look at that."Kuroo said pissed and Hinata turned to see Kuroo.

He screams and Kenmas eyes widen. Kuroo sighed and walked away. Hinata turns to Kenma and laughs. He frowns confused as to how he changed his emotions so fast.

Is he playing with Kuroo? He thought.

Hinata put his head on Kenma's shoulder and looked at Kiyoko who gave him a thumbs up. She told him what to do. He looked at his thumb and then held it out which Suga looked at his thumb. He squeals and looked at Kenma who was confused.

"He knows how to put his thumb up. Great job."He giggles as Yamaguchi complimented him for the first time.

He looked at his other hand and did the same thing which got him excited so much. He wanted to go down and Kenma allowed him to. He ran giving thumbs-ups so much that he was exhausted running. He was on the floor taking a breath as Ennoshita just laughs looking down at him who smiled at his face. Some even chuckle at him.

Hinata got up and looked at Tanaka who held out a hand. He holds out a hand and Tanaka hits his hand on the boy softly for the boy's eyes go widen.

"He's learning a lot today,"Daichi said and Ukai hums as he saw the kid go on a run to everyone high fives except for Kuroo who glared at the kid.

Daichi glared and Kuroo who felt that glare turning to see Daichi. He sighed and turned around to practice with Bokuto.