Chapter 68

Wish | DreamNote

"Did Shouyou turn into a girl?"Nishinoya asked and Hinata groaned.

"He was hanging out with the girls yesterday. What if the ghost came and switched his gender?"Tanaka said and Ennoshita smacked them back of their heads annoyed.

Hinata cried and was tired. He was pissed off that he woke up. Suga woke up next to him and looked at him. Hearing him cry made him freak out because he doesn't cry unless it was a bad dream.

"What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?"He asked a bunch of questions and the two had ran away.

Suga picked him up hugging him and rubbed his back. Slowly but surely he fell asleep. He sighed and picked him up not knowing he fell asleep. Daichi looked and chuckled at the wig but noticed Hinata was asleep.

"Shouyou is asleep."Suga sighed and looked at Ennoshita who held his hands up.

"I had nothing to do with it. Go ask the other two."He said and walked out of the room tiredly.

He walked out of the room and went to the bathroom. Hinata was still asleep and Suga handed him to Daichi. He just washed his face then his teeth. He took Hinata back and went to the coach's room. He won't leave him inside the room because apparently even if he's with him, they will wake him up.

"Oh, who's that?"Kuroo asked and Suga turned back to show Hinata then looked at him.

"I'm taking him to the coach's room for him to rest. He seems very tired."He said and Kuroo nodded.

"I can't believe you failed the test!"Daichi yelled annoyed and Hinata gulped.

"Told ya, all he knows is an inflated ball,"Tsukishima said snickered and Hinata looked down.

"Look Hinata, we need you on this team. If you continue to fail they will kick you out and no more volleyball. Do you understand?"Suga asked and Hinata just nodded.

Hinata was pressed to do everything they said. If he was wrong they complained. Even Ukai was worried about him but couldn't do anything because they all thought Hinata was their trophy to victory.

Hinata groans and hugged him tightly. Suga took him there and opened to see Irihata. The others were out but he was the only choice he had to choose.

"Can Shouyou stay here?"He asked and the male nodded then Suga handed Hinata to him.

Suga bowed and left them Irihata just smiled. He put him on a futon and pulled the blanket on him. He chuckled due to the fact he had an orange wig on and it was left there with no concern. He stayed until the other coaches came in.

Hinata was stuck on the net after jumping onto it. He stayed like that feeling like he was about to throw up. Ukai walked in and his eyes widen. He quickly ran to the child and helped him off.

"Be careful. Where are the others?"He asked and Hinata pouted.

"They left already."He said and Ukai sighed then ruffled his hair.

"Why don't I take you to the nurse? You look terrible."He said and leaned down to give Hinata a piggyback ride.

"Oh, one of your members. I think it was Sugawara who came in and gave me to him since he said the child was exhausted."He told Takeda who nodded then smiled.

They sat and ate then heard a groan from him. "Another bad dream I'm guessing."

"What could it be?"Naoi asked and Takeda frowned.

"Who knows."

"Hinata, your receives are terrible. You really aren't going anywhere."Nishinoya said and Hinata frowned.

"He's right. You aren't going to be ace until you do what's right. Am I right Asahi?"Tanaka asked and Asahi frowned.

"He can--."He got cut off by Kageyama.

"No way he is."He said and they laughed except invisible three with Asahi.

Narita went to him and ruffled his hair then saw Kinoshita. "Why don't you go practice with Kinoshita? He's not the best but he can help."

"Thanks, Narita Senpai."He smiled and saw the boy run to Kinoshita who smiled making Ennoshita follow behind.

The two decided to help him after the constructive criticism he was getting from everyone. Narita glared at them and went to Ukai to talk about it but he already knows. They just don't listen.

"I'm thinking we should see who does well today and whoever wins gets to stay with Shouyou for the rest of the afternoon. Since they really are obsessed with him."Mizoguchi told them and they agreed.

Hinata woke up and got up. He walked behind Takeda then hugged him. He turned and smiled. He started to get hungry and the male fed him. He giggled and finished eating then the door opened to Kiyoko.

"I have to teach him."She told them and he got up nodding.

He waved and went to her then she went by the bathroom to see Bokuto. He took him inside and he helped him brush his teeth then wash his face. He got down and went then waved at Bokuto. He wasn't talking today. He noticed that.

Kiyoko took him to the learning room and helped him sit down. She took out a cute notebook and opened the page. Yachi came in and smiled. She gave him a pencil and he looked at her.

"We are going to learn how to write the alphabet. Then we are going to figure out how we can do it with words. Would you like that?"Hinata nodded and Yachi went to the board then started writing as Hinata tried to copy.

"You're going doing good. Make sure the line for d meets the bottom and top beside the circle."Kiyoko told him and he nods.

She taught him both the English and Japanese alphabet. He understood more than he did before which was confusing how Hinata turned out to fail almost everything. She always thought something was wrong and even before he was a child. Maybe she and the others will find out but now he's safe with them.