Chapter 9

Gashina | SUNMI

Hinata calmed down and was still awake in Tanaka's arms as he frowned confused as to why he cried all of sudden. He just had his head on Tanaka's shoulder looking at the floor. He seemed confused with everything, still trying to process what he heard. It seemed familiar to him.

"He seemed to have calmed down. You okay Shouyou?"Ennoshita asked as Hinata looked up to see him then held Tanaka's shirt with hands into fists.

"Here, have a lollipop,"Lev said and Hinata looked at him then at the candy, taking it softly then looked at Tanaka to open the wrapper.

He took the lollipop then took off the wrapper then handed it back to Hinata. "Thank you."

He took it to his mouth and plopped it on his tongue. He felt the sweet and savory taste of the candy that made him smile. Not only making a relief to others but himself. Tanaka saw his dried tears on his cheeks and looked at Kageyama who had a towel to wash his tears off.

Tanaka took the towel and wiped his cheeks softly as Hinata just continued to have the lollipop on his mouth while looking at the stick. He giggled as the towel ticked his cheeks making the rest sigh in relief.

"I'm sorry."He said with a pout making Tanaka awe as Nishinoya jumped to grab Hinata's attention.

"Shouyou. Don't be sorry. Do you want to go down?"He nods and Tanaka puts him down.

"Ball?"He asked and Nishinoya quickly brought him a ball then Hinata smiled then looked at Kageyama.

"Play!"He giggles and Kageyama frowned taking the ball then felt a bunch of flares behind him.

"You want to play?"

"No!"He said sternly and Daichi guessed what Hinata wanted them to do.

"You want us to play?"He nods excitedly and Daichi smiled then looked at the boys.

They were going to play, they were going to show what they go and they knew they would win. Both Karasuno and Nekoma were on back to back glare. Hinata ran to Ukai and wanted to get up to sit on the bench into which he does with the help of his old Sensai. Hinata sat with his legs dangling with a smile that brought to their faces. Kinoshita took his lollipop out of his mouth just in case as Hinata huffed.

Yachi took a picture of him and smiled. "Team Karasuno or Team Nekoma?"

"Mama!"He said slapping his hands together making no clapping noise.

Suga smiled and pinched his cheeks before he turned to the team to glare at Nekoma who had done the same thing back. Hinata waited like a quiet child and the game started. Both in a heated moment. Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Daichi, Asahi, Nishinoya, and Tanaka were on the field against Kuroo, Kenma, Lev, Kai, Inuka, and Yamamoto. Both were getting good but both teams were in a heated moment to see who's best for Hinata. Ukai gulped and turned to the kid who was just smiling.

"ROLLING THUNDER!"Nishinoya yelled and Hinata laughed making a cute baby sound out of his mouth.

Kageyama held him in place before he could fall backwards after laughing. He sighed in relief as the others did. Nishinoya gave a wink and thumbs up to Hinata from afar which Hinata gives him a thumbs up knowing he can't give a wink even if he tried.

"Shrimp is having fun, huh. Look at him smiling."Kuroo mumbles and Kenma glared at him worried for the child already.

"Touch him and I'll slit your wrist!"He said in the scariest tone making Kuroo flinch.

Hinata saw Daichi hit the ball and smiled. "PAPA!"

"How come he doesn't cheer for us?"Yamamoto asked and Tanaka smirked.

"Because he's a Karasuno."He smirked while having the evilest laugh giving him a glare from his former friend.

Daichi smiled and waved at the boy with the most calming look he had until he turned to get back to his work. Daichi has always known people who watched him and complimented him. However, the way Hinata called him papa and was watching him made him feel happy. It made him feel something inside he never knew before. He felt grateful and proud.

As the day ended with Karasuno winning the match like crazy gorillas. Hinata walked with Suga to the bathroom. He smiled and Suga smiled back. Suga knew he was growing too fast, he didn't want that to happen. He knew Hinata had a life before becoming a child however, he doesn't want Hinata to change. He likes him this way.

"Are you done?"He nods as he cleans himself off like a trained little boy he was.

Suga helped Hinata down off the toilet seat and up to the sink to wash his hands. After he was done, Hinata was let down and waited to walk with Suga. Suga really wanted to hold Hinata, however, he was worried Hinata would hate him for holding him too much.

Hinata walked to the eating room and saw Kenma. He ran to him and landed on his leg making him flinch. "Boo!"

"You scared me."He picked the boy up on his lap them looked at Kuroo.

"Ucle."He giggles and smiled as Kuroo nodded at the bow with a smile then held a small bite of chicken in chopsticks.

Hinata opened his mouth and took it then his eyes widen. He glowed so much it hurt both their eyes as Kageyama closed his eyes. "Damn so bright."

"Hinata, do you want anything?"Hinata smiled as he knew one thing that he has wanted for a while after he ate.

"Batabata!"He said slamming his hand on the table.

"That's too many strawberries in a day, you'll get sick,"Suga said and Hinata pouted.

"BATABATA!"He yelled as he tried to get down but Kenma put his arms around the little guy before he could've left.

"That's not how you talk, now I'll make you strawberry milk before bed how about you eat some rice and chicken."He said and Hinata looked at him for a moment.

"Chicken?"He asked tilting his head as Kageyama took a picture saving it for his wallpaper.

He was too cute that it made a cue to stop everything. Suga nods and Hinata smiled excitedly. "Chicken!"

Suga ruffled his hair and went to go get him his food. Hinata was sitting and put his hand on the boy's left hand smiling. He looked at Kenma who looked at him back. Both confused, Hinata frowned feeling a distant memory but all that left when Suga came to put his food on the table in order for Kageyama to give Hinata the food. Seeing he won't leave Kenma for now.