Sequel?

if you are all wondering and haven't known or seen at all. i'm sorry i haven't published here. i thought i did. yes, there is a sequel if you didn't know. it's been out for probably a month so i'm sorry if you never saw it or were never informed.

  it's been out for probably a month so i'm sorry if you never saw it or were never informed

"SHOUYOU WOULD YOU STOP RUNNING!"Seno yelled as he chased him.

Hinata ran and bumped into Kuroo. The male smirked and picked him up. Hinata giggled and hugged him.

"Kuroo papa!"

-----

Remember when Hinata Shouyou turned into a baby, now he's a 7-year-old child. What could go wrong?

- sequel to the shield the baby crow...

also, I've been writing another story that's also haikyuu related. It's also baby-related too.

 It's also baby-related too

"I pooped my pants."Tobio said crying as Hinata gulped.

"Kageyama why didn't you tell Hinata Senpai you needed to use the restroom?"Kōshi asked him and Kei just smirked.

Ryu and Yū were laughing while Tadashi chuckled. Hinata picked up the boy in his arms and wiped his tears.

"It's okay. Let's go help you."

"A MISSION!"Samawara yelled running to him and he nodded then put his finger to his lips.

He looked around then at the kids. "We have to be quiet or we will be caught."

-----

After Hinata had failed his test, his mother decided to make him take care of kids at her friends day care.

Little did he know, he was in one hell of a journey.

was i trying to kill you all with these? maybe? i mean i already have so what's the point. hate me all you want but enjoy!