Chapter 24

Baby | Astro

Hinata looked and saw Asahi's hand. He went and took it, making the boy stare at the child. He smiled and the child smiled back. He picked him up into his arms as the child giggled then hugged him.

Asahi walked with the others. "Race you there!"

Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Yamamoto ran off making Daichi yell at the three. As if this day couldn't get worse. The huge crowded kids all walk in order of their school with their coaches. Seemingly those three are gone. Even Hinata was down walking slowly with them.

"Are you excited to see the dolphins?"His eyes widened and stared at Komi excitedly.

"Dolphins!"He exclaimed and Komi smiled with a blush on his cheeks then ruffled his hair.

"And SHARKS!"He yelled excitedly and jumped, making them smile.

"Really? Why?"Onaga asked the child who smiled and quickly pointed at someone.

"Kageyama!"

The others stare and chuckle. Hinata thinks Kageyama is a shark and most notice. Kageyama turned to Hinata who just pointed at him and never felt the most upset feeling in his entire life. Child comparing you to a mean shark, that's not very nice, is it?

Hinata jumped over lines on the street. Most of them talked like a normal day and most stared at Hinata. Kuroo did for sure. He was worried about what had happened last night. After that, he couldn't sleep and Kenma never understood. Bokuto was even wavy but he let it go knowing that he should make the memories with him last a lifetime.

They finally made it where the three were jumping excitedly. Hinata ran quickly with his backpack and jumped with them excitedly. Suga smiled and took a picture and showed it to Daichi. While our main paparazzi Kenma, Narita, Kinoshita, and Oikawa took pictures. The coaches made them follow to get their tickets. Iwaizumi took his hand and helped put his wrist band on the small child's hand.

He went inside and looked at the others getting in. They all walked inside and they looked around. Hinata was allowed to walk around the aquarium. Hinata awed looking around and kept getting closer to look at the fish around him. He put his finger on the glass as the clownfish tries to eat it. He giggles and Bokuto smiles.

"It likes you!"He smiled and looked at Bokuto who looked at his hair then fixed it.

"Have fun okay. Don't go anywhere far from us. Don't talk to strangers either."Hinata nods and walks looking at the other fishes smiling.

"Look at Shouyou. He looks so cute."Yachi said and took a picture while Kiyoko smirked.

"No one is cuter than our Shouyou. Nice overalls you put on him."She told Yachi who smiled and nodded.

Hinata had a yellow T-shirt under the blue jean overalls and his white shoes. He had a dark blue backpack and a small green clip on it saying his contact information just in case. Hinata continued to look around as the others smiled watching the animals in the sea.

Hinata stared at the dolphin moving around with a big eye smiling. Kuroo turned and looked at Hinata waving at the dolphins. He heard some giggles to see some girls beside Hinata.

Hinata continued to walk and saw a whale then followed it. He ran and made it to the middle of all the fish all around him. He looked at the Corel and clams. Some smiled at him and watched him looking at the fish. He continued to walk and got thirsty. He looked to see a seat and slowly got up then sat. He took off his backpack and opened it to drink some water in his bag.

After he drank it, he closed the tapped bottle then put it back into his bag. He put it behind his bag and got back down to continue to walk. He turned around and noticed the ones he loved were missing.

He looked beside him and couldn't seem to find anyone. He frowned and walked around to find at least someone. He bit his lip and gulped becoming scared. He continued to walk and heard some girls giggle. He hid behind the wall as he peaked to see Kuroo.

Kuroo frowned and looked at the girls shaking his head. Since he got stuck with them, he couldn't find where Hinata went. Hinata looked as he apologized to the girls and walked away.

He noticed how Kuroo didn't look happy at all. He wasn't his usual self or even when he first met the man. Kuroo sighed and sat. He rubbed his hand on his face, stressed then looked at the floor. He knows he shouldn't be this sad but his time being loved for real was getting over and he might not have time to have fun with him or say goodbye.

Hinata ran to him and ran to his right leg hugging it. "Kuroo papa!"

Kuroo looked and saw Hinata laying his head on his thigh staring at him with a pout. Kuroo blinked as the child looked darn cute.

"Why so sad?"He asked Kuroo and he smiled, picking the boy into his arms.

"We might not see each other again."He said and Hinata stared at him tilting his head confused.

"But I can still see you."He said and Kuroo bit his lip.

"No. No, you won't, you won't see me again."Kuroo explained and Hinata smiled.

"That's okay. You can see me. I don't have to see you Kuroo papa. It's okay."He said and Kuroo hugged him into his chest softly hiding his face down to his shoulders.

He knows that, but he knows the only memories that they all had together with him will only be between them. Hinata won't remember about it at all. He doesn't care if Hinata changes back to normal even if he does most of the time. He's worried he will be forgotten.

"Will you still remember me?"Hinata giggled and hugged him with his small arms.

"I will remember Kuroo papa forever!"He exclaimed and Kuroo bit his lip from crying.

He kissed Hinata's forehead and stared at him. "You promise?"

"Promise is a promise."

Hinata held his pinky to Kuroo with a smile. Kuroo intertwined and smiled then hugged him one last time. He stared at him and watched as Hinata got down to his feet on his own then started pulling his hand to go look at the sea creatures.