Chapter 25

Vibe | 1Team

Kuroo smiled walking the boy around with him. He picked the boy up after he got tired of walking and went straight to see people inside the water. Hinata's eyes widen and pointed at them, to which Kuroo smiled.

"I wanna swim too!"He said and Kuroo nodded looking at them.

"Me too. How about when we go back, we have a swimming competition. How does that sound?"Kuroo asked and Hinata nodded smiling.

Hinata held his hands on Kuroo's chest as he walked. They both looked around and Bokuto found them. "Hey hey hey!"

"Bokuto papa!"He said giggling and Bokuto took him out of Kuroo's arms then spun him around smiling.

He was careful and yet he was so happy. He hugged him while Hinata kept his giggles which were heard from Akaashi who blushed. Hinata looked at the big angelfish moving. Hinata's mouth wide as it moved around them clapped lightly.

The three made it to the shark and his eyes widen. He was put down and quickly pointed at the shark excitedly as he jumped up and down.

"Kageyama!"He exclaimed and Kageyama sneezed as he walked to see Hinata pointing at the shark.

Hinata stared at the shark as it moved while the others talked to each other as to where to eat later. Hinata watched as Aone stood by him.

"AWESOME!"He said smiling and looked at Aone who nodded with a small smile.

The others turned and watched, then saw the shark. Yamaguchi almost fainted staring at it. Hinata went closer and put his hand on the glass. The shark quickly came after him, making Aone picks him up lightly and moved him away.

Hinata smiled and jumped excitedly then ran to Kageyama. He pulled him over the front and pointed it. Kageyama frowned and stared at the child pointing at the shark. Knowing what could happen and the fact that it hurts him so much.

"Awesome. Kageyama! Shark is awesome. Look!"He excitedly told Kageyama which brought a smile to him.

"Is a shark awesome?"Hinata nods quickly and puts his hand on the glass mirror.

He waved and kept pointing it to Kageyama. Kageyama just nodded and smiled, staring at the shark. The others smiled and stared at the shark. Yamaguchi just seemed scared out of his life.

"GUYS! Let's take a picture!"Narita said and Kinoshita agreed.

The others started coming in and stood smiling. Hinata ran to Narita and stuck out his tongue blowing a raspberry. Kinoshita laughed and told him to go back.

"Let me take a picture,"Daichi told Narita as he frowned at him.

"No, I should take the picture,"Moniwa interjected and the two turned.

"I don't mind doing it, I hate being in photos,"Kenma told them and the four started fighting over who gets the camera.

Hinata screamed and stopped them. Some looked worried but seeing Hinata mad, they didn't want to bother. He pushed them away from each other and stared at them with the most serious face that made them blush.