Chapter 33

Tell Me What To Do | Shinee

Kageyama woke up and rubbed his eyes. He looks to his right and frowns. Usually, Hinata would wake him up but this time he didn't. He saw the blanket over his head and picked it up to see a red flushed Hinata.

His eyes widen as he groans, shivering. He quickly touched his forehead then his own noticing how hot he was. Hinata opened his eyes and stared at Kageyama huffing. He gulped and ran to Suga quickly.

"Suga-san! Suga-san."Kageyama called out waking the boy up in a glare.

He wasn't happy to be woken up rudely. Kageyama looked worried and eventually stopped him from glaring at him looking worried.

"Shouyou, I think he's sick."He said and Suga got up running to Hinata who was in tears.

He touched his forehead feeling the temperature rise and his eyes widen. Hinata started crying, waking everyone up from their sleep. Suga picked him up and held him to quiet down.

"What's with him crying this early?"Tsukishima snickered as he rubbed his eyes.

"Daichi-san call the coaches. Asahi-san go get the health kit. It seems like Hinata has a fever."He said and the two zoomed out quickly.

Yamaguchi went close to Hinata seeing his face flushing red like a tomato. Hinata kept crying in pain and the others gulped. Kinoshita had an idea to go get a bowl of cool water while Narita had to find a clean towel. Ennoshita went to the kitchen to see the girls and ask them to make some chicken soup for him.

"What's wrong?"Yachi asked worriedly even though she was shy to even continue to question.

"Shouyou has a fever. He seems to be very sick."Kiyoko nods and he runs while the girls try to make the best soup for him.

Hinata still cried, Suga stood up walking around for him to quiet down but he didn't. Swaying his body but he didn't. Nothing worked and he was getting tired. The cries were heard everywhere. That woke everyone up, even Shiratorizawa who were sleeping over. Some ran and made it to see Hinata crying.

"Can...can I?"Aone asked and Suga sighed, nodding feeling exhausted.

He took the boy into his arms. Rubbing his back gently that the child calmed down into sleep. They sighed in relief and Asahi came in with the health kit. Aone sat as Hinata was in his arms.

Asahi checked his temperature and sighed. "38.89 degrees Celsius."

"That's bad, even for a child. What do we do?"Nishinoya asked and Akaashi bit his lip.

"Why don't you let Shouyou in his futon?"Akaashi asked and Aone put him in his futon then pulled his blanket onto his shoulders softly.

Kinoshita came with a bowl of water while Narita came with a small clean towel. They gave it to Suga which he smiled at. Ennoshita came in and looked at them.

"I told the girls to make some chicken soup to help him. Would that help?"He asked and Akaashi nods.

"Yeah after that he could have some honey green tea. That helps too."He said and Kenma agreed.

Takeda ran inside with Ukai. Suga put the cool towel on Hinata's forehead as he shivered. Takeda checked his throat then his nose. He learned it from the nurse and seems to understand what's wrong with Hinata.

"It's a common cold. He will get better."He said which made them sigh in relief.

Ukai frowned and put the bear by Hinata's side who took it smiling. He chuckled and made them smile. The others frowned looking at each other seeing them in a mess that they laughed at. Tsukishima shushes them with Daichi for being too loud.

"You boys go ahead and get ready for today. Takeda will watch him. Don't worry. He's safe."Ukai assured them as they nod leaving a little worried.

The boys did their routine then went to go eat, Kiyoko stood and frowned. Ennoshita smiled even though he was worried.

"Let's give him the soup when he wakes up. He just went back to sleep."He said and she nodded then looked at the girls.

"Poor Shouyou."

Daichi sat with Suga who stared at Kageyama while he stared at Tsukishima who stared at Yamaguchi who stared at the floor. They all were just too worried.

Kageyama just was terrified of what he saw and didn't know what to do. He wished he could've done better. Suga thought the same too, hell everyone did. Not one of them felt like eating but they had to.

They had gone to get their food and went to sit. It was quiet and just eating was the only noise. When Hinata woke up, he rubbed his eyes and looked around to see Takeda who smiled. He tried to get up but failed and wanted Suga. Only Suga.

Takeda picked him up and walked him to the eating room. Hinata was laying his head on his shoulder tiredly. He wanted his mom and that's what he was getting. Once they got in, some heads turned to which Takeda just smiled. He went to Suga to hand him Hinata. Hinata went into Suga's arms. While he was smiling, the child was tired.

Takeda left to go tell Ukai who was just sighing tiredly due to the kids giving him almost grey hair. Kiyoko went to the kitchen and came back with a bowl of chicken soup. She put it on the table in front of Suga.

"Thank you."She nodded and bowed then left to go eat with the girls while watching Hinata.

Hinata opened his eyes a little even though he felt dizzy. He held onto Suga's shirt for support. Suga stared at him and Daichi caught his head that was falling back. He put the boy's head on Suga's shoulder with a sigh.

Suga took a spoon of the soup by the child's mouth. "Shouyou say ah."

Hinata opened his mouth and chewed. He turned and sneezed twice. He sniffed and Suga took a napkin for him to blow his nose. Which he did then continued to eat calmly and sleepily.

The others watch Hinata carefully and see him eat soup quicker. He finished and quickly fell asleep without whining. Suga smiled and ate as he was asleep. Others finished and were forced to go to practice.

Even though they hated it they had to. Even after Suga was done, Takeda took Hinata back and made him run fewer laps. Takeda took Hinata into the coach room with his bear and blanket already there. Having the bowl and towel with the health kit beside him. Takeda laid in his futon next to Hinata and put the cool towel on his head. Ready to take out a book, he opened it to read the next chapter of the story.