Chapter 22

Nostalgic Night | Victon

"Adventure Time. Come on, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. With Jake the Dog and Finn the Human. The fun will never end, it's Adventure Time!"Hinata sang with the phone as much as possible.

"Shouyou let the phone go!"Ukai said and Hinata frowned then got down to go give it to Kenma who smiled.

He went back to Ukai who made him sit and color in a book. Kiyoko bought it since she thought it could help Hinata. Besides, it could be fun for him which was not wrong. Narita took photos while Kinoshita told him the colors.

"I like this one."He said, taking out the color then glanced at Kinoshita smiled.

"That's black."He said and Hinata stared at it for a moment then smiled.

Kinoshita or anyone wouldn't ever think he would ever say this but somehow he said it. "Like my soul."

"Shouyou who taught you that."He asked Hinata confused as Narita frowned.

"Voice...Voice did."Kageyama stopped and turned to the child with his eyes widened.

"Why?"He shook his head and looked at the coloring book.

Something was wrong with Hinata before and they don't know what it is. Maybe that was the reason why as to maybe it was it but Suga knows there must be something else.

"Can't tell."

"Why not? Is he saying not to?"He nods and Hinata puts his finger to his lip telling them to be quiet.

"I'm coloring."He said and continued to color as Suga laughed at Hinata's sassiness.

"Who would've thought, Shouyou to be sassy. Okay."Kinoshita said and Ukai cleared his throat trying not to laugh.

Hinata continued to color and hid. He turned to see Narita watching him and he pouted. He got up and went to color by the other team. Kinoshita silently laughed and looked away and Narita frowned.

Hinata colored as he told people to go away. "STOP IT!"

"Guys leave him alone,"Akaashi said as he was still playing in court but watching the fools bother him.

After that, no one bothered Hinata. Hinata loved to color and draw, one thing was to draw something he remembered as a kid. He stopped and looked at his art confused.

Hinata started coloring and drawing, he hated his father and never added him into the drawing. He never liked him. Hinata looked and colored even more on paper hearing screams.

He goes into the closet and cries covering his ears. His breath was cut off and he felt like suffocating. The door opened to his mother and she grabbed him. Pulling him under the bed and closing the closet. He saw his mother fight his father to the group as he screamed.

He watched as his mother ran and his father laid there. He slowly got out and went to him then shook him. He was awake and sober with his eyes widened.

"Shouyou. Run! Before she hurts you!"He turns and looks up to see his mother come in and grabbed his hair.

His father grabbed her arm and she stabbed his arm with the glass in her hands. She was about to hit him but she failed. He held her arm and tickled her side to let go of Hinata's hair.

He picked Hinata up and ran to the basement. Hiding behind the boxes as they both heard doors close from the outside front door.

He frowned and looked at his drawing. What was going on? Who is actually hurting him?

"Shouyou, you want some lunch?"Hinata nodded and quickly cleaned up the mess he made, making Akaashi smile.

Hinata told his paper and turned them into squares then into his small pockets. "Are you hiding something?"

"No."Bokuto chuckled and picked him up into his arms then walked to get some lunch.

Hinata was put down and he ran to meet Tsukishima who stood there. He smiled and picked up the boy. He looked at the meat bun and his eyes widened.

"Mushy Mushy!"Hinata called out, making a few chuckles come out.

"Shouyou, meat buns."Hinata shook his head as Yamaguchi gave him a piece to eat.

"Mushy Mushy."Tsukishima sighed and looked at Yamaguchi who smiled.

"He's going to make weird names for food. Isn't he?"Kuroo asked and Tsukishima snickered.

"He has."

"Yeah! I have!"Shouyou said in a sassy tone and Kuroo leaned into putting his hands on his hips.

"Don't get sassy with me little fella."He said and Hinata looked at him up then down then to his eyes.

"Are you sure I'm little?"He emphasizes little and Tsukishima bit his lip trying not to laugh.

"Where are you learning this from? Should I tell your mama about that?"He shook his head smiling.

"For a two-year-old, he's really smart. Isn't he turning three soon?"Yamaguchi asked and their eyes widened looking at each other.

"Makes sense why he can speak more often."Hinata smiled and ate pieces of meat buns.

"Mama likes me and not you,"Hinata told Kuroo and he sighed in defeat.

"Okay, you win."He smiled and the others just laughed or chuckled.

Bokuto put an arm around Kuroo's shoulder as he stared at Hinata. Hinata wanted to go down and Tsukishima put him down. He went to Suga who was by Akaashi and Yaku. He grasped his hands up and the grey haired boy smiled then picked him up. Hinata yawned and put his head on Suga's shoulder then fell asleep immediately.

"He really does like you."He nodded and looked at Hinata who was sleeping soundly.

The others ate while sneaking a peak on Hinata a few times. Kageyama took Hinata from Suga for a while. Suga didn't mind since he needed to help Daichi. Kageyama held Hinata while smirking at Kenma who glared.

"Shouyou, why don't you like your dad?"

"Papa was mean."He said sitting by a man who seemed like a father figure.

Hinata was talking to someone he knew, his mother knew, but he couldn't see. There were two men who he couldn't see their faces due.

"Oh, well I can be your papa. Would you like that?"He asked Hinata and he nods.

"See honey, Shouyou won't mind at all. Right Shouyou?"Hinata's mother asked as he starts to shiver.

He nods while the man rubs his back knowing his fear somehow. Being comforted, Hinata went close to the touch and smiled as his mother left. He hugged the man and he smiled.

"Thank you."

Hinata slept smiling and hugged Kageyama which was very unusual since when Hinata slept, it either was a nightmare or him looking unamused, but he looked happy. They never saw him smiling in his sleep and now they do.