Chapter 45

Lost In The Dream | Monsta X

Hinata ran to Tsukishima and stood in front of him. The boy looked at the child and saw his arms held wide. He sighed and picked the child who giggled and put his arms around the boy's neck.

Hinata kept hearing some hums until it sang, it was a song from Anastasia, once upon a December. His mother sang this song for his comfort and he remembered it was his favorite after watching the movie.

He hummed and Tsukishima frowned then patted his back softly. "Tsukishima?"

Hinata looked at him and smiled which the boy nods but felt shocked to hear his name even though he didn't show it to the child.

"Can...can I be a princess?"He asked with sparkles in his eyes.

As he was smiling. Karasuno was following the way to their rooms to go to bed. Nishinoya smiled and jumped only getting attention from Tsukishima who didn't bother. He frowned and looked at Hinata.

"I saw this girl today and her dress was pretty. She said I couldn't be a princess because I am a boy."He told him while the boy frowned.

"You can be a princess no matter what. You want to wear a pretty dress?"Nishinoya asked and Hinata quickly looked nodding.

"No matter what, even if you are a boy or a girl. It doesn't matter what you wear if they hate you for wearing it. It's not because they are jealous, it's because you express yourself more than others can't do."Tsukishima said Hinata pouted then put his head on the boy's shoulder and arms around his neck.

They walk into the room and Hinata rested with Tsukishima. He was given some milk to drink in his bottle from Suga. He laid down and drank until he slept like a drunk person would do. Tsukishima looked at the boy and put his blanket on him, giving him his hair and taking the bottle away smiling. He covered himself in his own blanket and fell asleep with the others snoring through the night.

Hinata could feel himself off. His dreams were only nightmares. He kept moving around a little and had a frowny face.

"Shouyou? Oh dear Shouyou!"His mother called putting as he hid under his bed praying he wasn't going to get caught.

His mother hums the favorite tune he had heard all the time before his father left. All that tune left for him was a nightmare. He kept hearing it as a happy song to sing when he felt alone and in pain, now he feels pain and loneliness when it's been heard.

He knew his father was a monster but didn't know the monster inside his mother. He wanted to leave and wish his mother treated him the same way she did before.

The kind and caring mother that he loved. The moments he had shared with her in order to live a brighter side of the sad story of his, but nothing was true at all.

He was sweating. He heard the door close from outside and gulped. He slowly got out and looked up to see his mother standing right in front of him.

His eyes widen and shivered. "You little shit!"

Hinata whined and held his bear. He started to whimper and feel pain all over his body. He then started to cry which Tsukishima woke up turning to the child.

"NO!"He yelled and Tsukishima quickly picked him into his arms and hugged him.

"Say Shouyou, do you like blood?"She asked in the most psychotic way.

He shook his head and she smirked coming closer. She touched his cheek and he flinched. She pouted and chuckled.

"Aww, poor baby. Don't worry. Your fears will be gone now."She told him and he got up quickly to run away while she smirked then grabbed his shirt.

She clicked her tongue a few times and looked at Hinata. "What am I going to do with you? Ooh maybe sell you for money? Or keep you as my punch bag you dirty little rat."

Hinata held Tsukishima tightly remembering his mother in the past. He shivered and cried so much, some started to cry. It looked too painful to be wakened up by a child crying in pain.

Tsukishima tried to wake him up but the boy wouldn't. He turned to them and sighed.

"I'll walk him outside for some air."He told them as some rub their eyes.

He picked up Hinata's blanket with his bear and got up. He walked out closing the door and put the blanket around him to keep him warm as Hinata held the bear.

It was raining and Hinata stood outside shivering. He gulped as he walked around. His mother didn't let him inside since her new boyfriend was at home. When he walked back home. He saw the man and saw him kneel.

"Hello. What are you doing outside in the cold? Ah, you must be Shouyou. It's bad to play outside in the cold."He said smiling and Hinata blinked.

"Let's go inside before you get sick."He said holding out a hand which Hinata thought for a moment then took it.

He walked inside, taking off his shoes. Hinata was picked up under his arms as the man chuckled. He slowly took him to the living room and saw his mother. Who put on a sweet smile that he knew was fake right away.

"Could you get him some clothes? He's freezing. I'll go get him to the shower."She nods and he walks while Hinata saw his mother glared at him.

"Now where is the bathroom?"He mumbles and Hinata looked at the man then pointed to a door.

The man smiled and took him there. He took off the boy's clothes seeing his wounds. He sighed and heated the water into the tub.

Hinata looked at the tub and saw bubbles. "You've been through a lot."

He touched the water then felt it was warm and well. He turned off the water and put the child in there slowly. Hinata looked at the man who ruffled his hair and smiled.

"Oh Seno, you don't have to."Hinata looked to see his mother with his clothes and the man smiled.

"It's fine."He told her and she nodded putting the clothes on the table then glared at the boy leaving.

Hinata just shivered and hugged himself which the man frowned. He tapped the child's shoulder to which the child looked at him.

"I won't bite."He told Hinata and washed him up.

He helped Hinata dry up and put his clothes on. He smiled at the child. He was a cute child he wanted to keep and cherish forever. He was amazingly calm than the rest of the children making him worried, never the less. He knew the child was fated to be met.

After that, he left with a normal smile, Hinata had ever gotten from. He couldn't see his face but his smile was out there. When the door closed, his mother chased him to death.

Hinata sniffed and woke up to see Tsukishima. He looked at him who smiled. Hinata touched his face and show a gummy smile. He went closer and kissed his cheek. Making Tsukishima shocked and blush.

He hugged Tsukishima and heard the boy hum. It wasn't something he heard before and he liked it. He smiled and slowly fell asleep with the nightmares running away, only to find the calming darkness.