Chapter 43

Gravity| Trei

After yesterday. Hinata went on a full blow out to go to the park at night. He whined and whined wanting to meet his friends. Kenma somehow calmed the boy down to go to sleep. That night, he slept with team Nekoma. Who didn't mind at all?

In fact. Hinata stayed in Kuroo's arms. The entire time. Yes, they were jealous, and yes they were mad, but if only it made Hinata happy. There were happy. After that, Hinata quickly was awake.

Now Sakura took him to the park where the ladies smiled waving. He waved and Hinata ran to his little friends. He giggled and hugged Iwao who smiled hugging back.

"Hi."He said and Hinata giggled then hugged his other two friends.

The three started playing around happily and kept goofing around. Hinata sat on a slide confused until Kenta pushed him slowly for him to slide down. He gasps and turned to him. He was shocked and surprised. He got down slowly since it was a little difficult and went to go get up slowly.

"That was cool."He told the Kenta which he chuckles nodding then pat his head.

He looked at the slide and smiled. "You want me to push you again?"

Hinata nodded quickly and got to sit down. He slid down and someone was in front of him. He looked up seeing a familiar man.

"Brother! What are you doing?"Fumio asked him and the male chuckles.

"Be careful!"He said putting his hands under Hinata's arms then put him down.

Hinata was so confused, Iwao quickly grabbed his arm in fear of what the man could do to him. His only priority was to save his friend.

"Brother. I asked you a question."Fumio fumed and his brother chuckled.

"Mom told me to bring the snacks she left home."

Hinata blinked confused and noticed the similarities in their hair and both wore glasses. The male turned to look at the orange-haired child smiling. Hinata bowed his head and went to go back to the small stairs to play on the slides.

Fumio went to go help Hinata since he needed help getting through. Kenta pointed his two fingers at his eyes then at the male with a serious glare. Seeming the male already knew how kids were. Even if they were cute.

"Brother! Are you going to help us with the slide or are you going to be a lazy bum dying into your depression?"He asked and his brother snickered then looked at Hinata who went into the slide.

Hinata waited for Iwao to sit beside him. Iwao stood and Hinata tapped on the floor beside him for the boy to sit by him. Once Iwao sat, Hinata smiled and held his hand making him blush. Hinata turned to the two boys who then pushed them down the slide.

Fumio's brother helped them stop and helped them down with their feet touching the ground. He continued to do that with the kids until it was time for them to eat.

The kids walk to the grass and saw the ladies on a big mat on top of the grass. Hinata took off his shoes and sat as Sakura smiled. They pass each other bento boxes and started eating.

"Shou-Chan? What is your favorite color?"Kenta asked Hinata frowned.

"Why?"He asked confused and Fumio chuckled.

"Because we would like to know."

"I like black. How about you?"He asked and Kenta pumped his fists as if he's asking to answer.

Hinata stared at him and giggled. "I LIKE ORANGE!"

"KENTA DON'T YELL!"His mother yelled and Hinata laughed a bit.

"I like orange too,"Fumio said and Iwao nodded agreeing with them.

Hinata ate and needed help. He frowned and tried to put the fork on the food but it was difficult. Fumio's brother saw the difficulty and then tapped his shoulder with his finger.

"Need help?"Hinata nodded quickly and gave him the fork.

He stabbed the fork on the meat softly then handed it to Hinata who took the fork then but bite by bite. The male smiled and saw the boy hand him back the fork. Fumio was jealous, Kenta was mad and Iwao was upset.

"Thank you."He said as the male gave the meat on the fork to the child.

The mothers watch as the kids stare at Hinata. Sakura sighed and chuckled. She saw how their eyes were on him and only him. They were wrapped around his finger.

"Say, how old is the boy?"Kenta's mother asked and Sakura turned to her.

"That boy, he's only three. He's pretty smart eh."She said and Fumio's mother smiled.

"Yeah, he is. Fumio couldn't stop talking about the boy all day and he pretends he's tsundere."Fumio's mother said and they giggled.

"This is the first time my son has gotten close to someone and they just met yesterday,"Iwao told them smiling as her son helped Hinata close his bento box.

Sakura smirked and leaned back staring at Hinata walking to her. She took the bento box and put it in a basket. Fumio's brother left after his friends came to play soccer. Hinata sat to eat dessert.

Sakura held a big tray covered with a glass lid. She opened the lid. "Woah, it looks amazing. That's why you brought a big basket."

"Shouyou made it."She said and they looked at Hinata who was excited to eat some chocolate cake.

Sakura cut through the cake and put them on each plate she took out of the basket. Iwao tried it first which his eyes widen.

"It...it's really good."He said and Hinata ate as Sakura passed the plate around.

"It is. Wow, Shouyou."Iwao's mother said shocked and Hinata giggles.

"Did he really do this?"Fumio's mother asked and Sakura nodded.

"He made some since last night. He likes to be a chef."She told them and Hinata looked like the cake splattered all around his mouth.

The women chuckle while Sakura and Kenta laugh. The other two boys giggle. Hinata frowned and licked his lips smiling. Fumio took a napkin and wiped it around his mouth chuckling.

"They are in love."Iwao's mother whispered and the women giggle.