Chapter 19

Loca | Favorite

"SHOUYOU!"Yamaguchi yelled as Yachi ran yelling out his name clearly not finding him.

Yachi texted Kiyoko who was with Ennoshita, Narita, and Yamamoto. Her eyes widened, feeling her heart drop as eventually, the other three had the same reaction after she told them. Instead of searching for the duo, they ran out to find Hinata.

Yamaguchi texted Tsukishima who was with Suga, Kuroo, and Akaashi. They also went out to search freaking out while telling the others about it. Suga cried and tried to find him but no luck. Eventually, Tanaka and Nishinoya came out apologizing. As Kageyama yelled out trying to look for Hinata the two found out Hinata went missing that freaked the duo out and ran searching.

Hinata walked and turned to see the two people he knew who were missing. Hinata started to look around and his eyes widened. He was lost and got scared. He looked at the dark and gulped. He walked slowly as he looked around to see if they were standing there waiting for them but no one was there. He started walking again and bumped into someone. He moved back and looked to see a tall man with dark olive brown hair, and a purple white jersey.

"Are you lost?"He asked and Hinata just nods looking at him in fear.

"Don't worry. You look familiar."He said and picked the boy up into his arms to see the boy he knew.

"Hinata Shouyou."Hinata stares at the man with wide eyes smiling knowing the man knows his name.

"Is that your name?"He nods quickly and he heard something in his head.

"Japan"

"Japan."He said, which stopped the boy then turned looking at Hinata confused then smiled.

"So it is you. How did this happen to you?"He looked at the man confused then put his arm around his neck.

Ushijima took him to his school and to the gym where the guys turn to him. "Did you kidnap a child?"

"No, it's Karasuno number ten!"He said and put the boy down who smiled at them.

They saw how cute he was. They were just too shocked how Karasuno number ten has turned into a child. They even saw the resemblance of the boy. Especially the orange hair.

"Hello! I'm Shouyou!"He said and Tendo awed then held out a hand then cooed.

"I'm Tendo, it's nice to meet you."Hinata took his finger and shook it smiling.

"Are you lost?"Semi asked and he nodded then whines as his neck started to hurt.

He chuckles and picked the boy up to see their faces. "How old are you?"

"I'm two!"He said, showing his two fingers making them smile.

"Well for a two-year-old, you're smart and can talk,"Ohira said and Hinata giggles.

"Where did you find him?"Washijo asked, seeing the cute fella then taking him with a smile.

He didn't think the boy would come all the way here alone. He was just too cute but maybe he wasn't alone because if he was, he could've met others. The thought made him stare at Hinata in worry.

"He bumped into me when I was walking back here,"Ushijima told him and the coach nodded.

"Do you know us?"Hinata frowned as he tried to remember them but he shook his head.

"He called me japan on the way. Maybe he forgot."Ushijima said and Hinata looked at the man.

"You coach?"He nods and Hinata clapped smiling.

"Big!"He said, shocked by their height then they laugh.

The boys show him their tricks as he laughs and claps. He saw Tendo roll and he did the same thing. Tendo held out a hand and Hinata hit the hand giving each other high fives. Semi picked him up and held his sides to make him fly like Superman to kill the bad guys.

Even though they had to practice. Washijo left them off the hook for today. Only today, since the cute kid was there making joy into their gym. He laughed and ran after Ushijima to tag him then ran away. The tag game became a thing when Ushijima fell from semi's foot that has become iconic.

While Hinata was having fun, the other side was getting worried. As soon as it got dark, Ukai called the coaches then the kids to come back as one. Even though they had a fit, they had to. It was not their choice.

"But Coach! We have to find him. What if he gets hurt!"Suga exclaimed worriedly and Ukai sighed.

"I want to look for him too, but what if it gets dark and you all get lost too,"Ukai said and the boys slowly got upset they couldn't find him.

"Stay inside and we will figure this out. Hinata is smart, okay."Kiyoko said and they nod not wanting to eat and went straight to their rooms after taking a shower.

"It's my fault. I put him down and wanted him to walk so he wouldn't cry. I'm sorry."Yamaguchi cried and Tsukishima shook his head.

"Yamaguchi-San it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself."Nishinoya said sadly and looked at Tanaka.

"Nishinoya is right. It was us who created the problem. It's our fault. We should've never said those words knowing Shouyou was inside."Tanaka said and Suga turned to them.

"Guys don't blame yourselves for anything. Let's just get some rest and find him in the morning."Daichi said and they all got into their futons as Kageyama looked at the small one beside him.

"Suga,"Daichi said and Suga just looked away hiding under the blanket.

Most feared what could happen, he could be kidnapped, taken, or killed. Nekoma couldn't sleep either. Even if they wanted to. Lev just sat and Kenma looked at the floor. No one talked. Not even Fukordani who talks all the time or even Aoba Johsai who cares about their life purpose with their sleeping schedule. Date tech was another problem to seemingly feel emotional.

As soon as it got dark. It started to rain. Hinata looked out and then turned to Ushijima. He wanted to go home but he knew he couldn't until the rain stopped. Ushijima took him home for the night as he held him tight.

Ushijima got home and noticed his parents not home again. Taking him to his room to sleep on his bed. He saw how the kid shivered and he put his blanket on him. Ushijima just got ready for bed and went in putting his arm under Hinata's head as Hinata held his shirt tightly.

Soon Ushijima went to sleep and Hinata, who was stuck in his nightmare.