Chapter 71

Change Up | SVT Leaders

"Kuroo papa!"He said and the male smiled looking down at the child.

"Can I have that?"He said pointing to the candy on the table.

He chuckles and took the chocolate, Hershey. Hinata wanted as Kuroo opened the wrapper. The male handed it to him and Hinata smiled.

"Thank you. I love you."He said and ran away while Kuroo gulped feeling glared to see Kenma.

He smirked but his heart beating so fast to the point he might actually die thanks to Hinata. Hinata smiled and walked to the gym then sat.

Daichi went over to him and smiled. "You got candy?"

"Papa, you want a piece?"Hinata asked Daichi who nodded holding his laugh.

Hinata had his cheeks full of chocolate. He smiled and handed him a piece while the others laughed behind Daichi. Akaashi came in with a towel and got down to wipe his face. He giggled and looked at him.

"I love you mama Akaashi."He said and Akaashi blushed to smile.

"I love you too."

"Hinata do you like everyone?"He frowned and handed his piece of chocolate to Akaashi.

"I love everyone!"He told Tanaka which he smiled widely.

"I love you!"He told him making him gush and almost cry tears of joy.

Hinata walked around telling every single person that he looked at them. The looks on their faces, the arrows hitting them to their chest, and even the cute smile running around in giggles with hugs. They couldn't hold it any longer and felt as if they might have a heart attack at a young age. Even the coaches thought that too.

Hinata wanted to call Ushijima and the boy who was at practice literally answered seeing Ukai coaches number confused. Worried what they called for next.

"Hello!"

"I love you Ushijima papa!"

He stopped and looked at the phone. He bit his lip and held it smiling. The other teammates followed him confused.

"I LOVE YOU TENDO UNCLE!"

He just kept yelling all their names on speaker and they just smiled. They really wanted to go meet the kid. Washijo thought the same but practice...yet they missed him so much. They really loved him as much as he did.

"Okay, we are coming over."

Hinata smiled and handed the phone to Ukai and went back to Akaashi to get his chocolate. He giggled and ate it while they just smiled at him.

"I guess it's not so bad. After all."

Hinata turned to see an older version of him with his eyes widen. He looked and noticed how different he looked. More as if he was happy.

"I heard that sometimes things happen for a reason, no matter if it is or isn't your fault it's a way to grow from."

He sat down next to Hinata who frowned confused. The boys begin to play and Shiratorizawa came to say hello to baby Hinata who giggled.

"See Shouyou, no matter what the cause is. You still be happy, old, or new memories. It doesn't matter anymore. As long as you grow from it and become the happiest and loving person alive because look what happens."

He looked and saw the boys practice smiling. He noticed how everyone seemed to change their mood when he was with them. Especially his aunts or grandparents.

"It's okay to be sad at times, it's not okay that your hurt or sad, but it's okay to smile through the pain to get better."

"You need to realize that. Everyone you meet. New or old. Everyone is there with you. Everyone of here for you and you aren't alone. You did have a family, you did have friends but you never saw them that way."

Hinata looked at the male and he nods. He noticed he's slowly disappearing but not quickly. He's still there.

"I want you to be happy. All those things that happened before them learn from it and see your new childhood. Your new family, with them."

"You aren't alone anymore Shouyou, you have your father and your new mothers, fathers, uncles, aunts, and friends. To tell you that they will never leave you and never did."

"Just stay happy for me. That's all I want."

Hinata gulped and looked at the boys. He noticed how they all seem to care for him, love him, and cherish him more than anyone could. He noticed how they all seem to give him what he needed.

"I'm glad you grew from it Shouyou. You can go to sleep now. You did an amazing job."

Hinata was so confused about what he said. Then all his memories came flashing by with everyone. He couldn't tell what was going on and neither could anyone.

A flash had hit Hinata making the kids turn around from the light. Once it calmed down and stopped. They noticed a big Hinata and only covered a small part of him.

"Shouyou?"Hinata shivered and looked around confused.

Daichi took out his shirt and went to put it on Hinata but the boy moved back. "What are you doing?"

Daichi's heart dropped did he just ask him what he was doing, does the boy not remember him? He gulped and handed the shirt to him and Hinata put it on. He frowned at the male and got up with two pairs of kid clothes.

Hinata looked around and then at Daichi. "Where am I?"

"Sh...Hinata? Do you not remember?"Hinata bit his tongue and tilted his head confused.

"Remember what?"He asked and everything just dropped for him.

For them, they heard him. He doesn't remember. They wished he did, Daichi clenched his fist and looked at Hinata who looked at him confused.

"Let me take you to the room to change. You need some rest."Hinata looked confused as Takeda told him but followed.

As Hinata walked the boys couldn't believe it. No one could, not even Takeda who's taking him to change. The child that they knew was gone. The only one who they loved and told them he'd stay forever is gone. They really wished he wasn't gone.

Takeda went and grabbed some clothes for Hinata then handed them to him. He looked at it for a moment as Takeda got out for him to changed gulping and holding his tears. Once Hinata got out and Takeda turned trying to hold himself while looking at him.

"I'll take you to the room and you can rest. Don't think too much okay."He frowned confused but nodded.

He took Hinata to the Karasuno room to which Hinata sat on the futon that then looked at Takeda who seemed to be lost and gone. Noticing Hinata was already gone and he couldn't do anything but care for him.

"Thanks."He hummed and left holding his hand to his chest in pain.