Chapter 29

Dumhdurum | APink

Hinata smiled and opened the door to see Shiratorizawa academy. He ran to them and hugged Semi's leg. He looked up and smiled at him brightly.

"Hello, Shouyou!"He said and Hinata giggled then let go jumping excitedly.

"Now where is the little guy?"Hinata looked behind Semi to see Washijo.

"Right here!"Hinata waved and the man turned to see the small boy who smiled.

The man walked to him and ruffled his hair. Hinata giggled and the man smiled. Hinata looked at the man and smiled.

"Doing well young boy?"He asked and Hinata frowned at him confused.

"You sound like someone I know."

Hinata clapped his hands and Washijo just smiled not knowing it was from this morning. Hinata was just happy and excited his friends were here. He wanted to stay with them, even if he doesn't know what it means by no time left. He knows he might not stay long with them. He still doesn't want to leave them.

"Is that so, Shouyou, would you like to watch the boys play?"He nodded quickly and took the man's hand.

He bit his lip closing his eyes. It was just cute for him. He walked to the seating and made his boys play against Aoba Johsai. Hinata smiled and clapped as he saw they scored points making both teams confused.

"We will win. We won't show you no mercy!"Oikawa said and Ujishima smirked.

"Is that so, let's see what Shouyou says."He said and turned to look at Hinata who smiled then waved at him.

"He's so cute."Tendo blushed and waved back to the boy smiling.

Hinata turned and looked to see something standing by the door. He got down slowly and walked to the peeked door. He opened it with a smile to see Pom-Pom. He gasped and the dog ran. Kawanishi looked closely to see a Pomeranian. His eyes widened and soon the other Shiratorizawa members noticed.

"POM-POM!"He yelled and ran after the dog, smiling even though he was very slow.

"Did...did he just leave us for a dog?"Oikawa mumbles and Kunimi frowned at him.

Washijo just smiled and let the boys continue to play their match. The next thing you know a loud bang went through the hall making them jump. They frowned and remembered Hinata was there. Ujishima was the first to leave in fear to find the boy.

"SHOUYOU!"He yelled trying to look for him and soon the rest followed.

Hinata looked and frowned seeing a man standing in one of the rooms throwing stuff on the floor like a creep. He watched as he trashed the room.

"YOU FUCKERS!"Hinata's father yelled as he trashed the living room of their home he and his mother cleaned in the morning.

He flinched when his father threw a lamp by his side. He noticed how much his father had anger even if he couldn't see his face at all due to the shadow on his face.

His father grabbed his collar, picking him up off the floor. "WHERE IS YOUR MOTHER?"

"I don't know."He said and was thrown on the floor feeling pain all over his body as his head started to turn in circles.

"What a useless child."

He shivers and his eyes widen moving back one step. As the others tried looking for him. Yahaba ran and stopped almost slipping to see Hinata. He heard bands and Hinata in fear. He ran to him and looked at a man with his eyes widened. He scoped the boy into his arms and stared at the man. The man turned and stared at Yahaba.

"Who are you?"Yahaba asked the man who was smirking at him with his dirty look.

Hinata whimpers and wraps his arms around his neck. Afraid of what could happen next and how much he'd seen. The man held out a knife and Hinata's eyes widened. He stared at the man and screamed. He was terrified of the man and scared of the knife he was holding. It had blood on it already.

The others heard including the teams on the other side. The two teams followed the voice and searched, not finding them. Somehow, they couldn't.

"Shut the kid or I'll kill you both."

"Tell him to shut up and act cute!"

"Shut up,"Hinata told the man with a pout then saw the man start to go soft at him.

"Tell Yahaba to kick him, the others are coming soon!"

Hinata went closer to Yahaba without moving his head around staring at the man with his cute face. "Kick him."

Yahaba kicked the male who was pushed into the mess he made creating a lot of noise and losing his knife. Tendo saw them and ran to them to see a man. Hinata started crying and the others came close to find a male who seemed to have fainted.

Hinata went to Oikawa who rubbed his back softly with his fingers and calmed him down. Tendo and Semi held Ujishima before he could fight the man and Iwaizumi took the man with Kyotani outside. Washijo called the police and Mizoguchi took Hinata into his arms for him to rest. Hinata was asleep in his arms and Yahaba was shivering.

"Yeah, I have a question? How did you hit that man?"Oikawa asked him confused and Yahaba turned to him as if he saw a ghost.

"S...Shouyou told me...he somehow has a plan."He said and Oikawa stared at him.

"Do...do you think someone told him to do that?"Oikawa gulped as Hanamaki asked him.

They turned to Hinata who held their youngest coach sweater tight. "Someone told him. He was scared to do it. I felt him shiver."

"Someone told who?"Semi asked confused and the others turned to each other.

"Nothing, it's nothing."Oikawa smiled and turned to see the man get taken away while others sighed.

After the news spread. The others asked about it but knowing Hinata was okay as much as the rest were, it was left behind. Pom-Pom ran in and saw Hinata asleep in Ukai's lap. He went by him and laid there beside him feeling the dangers coming close.