Chapter 72

A lie | B1A4

Hinata woke up and looked at them sleeping. He remembers them. He just doesn't want them to know. Why? He feels embarrassed and terrible for what he had thought about them, about everyone.

He looked at Kageyama who was asleep beside him and on the other side, it was Yamaguchi. Just like how it usually was. He rubbed his hand on the back of his neck confused and saw a Suga asleep with puffy eyes.

He doesn't want them hurt or see them hurt but he could handle himself to be able to tell them anything. He was afraid to do it and he doesn't know why.

Today was the day they were leaving. After practice, they had to pack up and go back to normal. That's what they think since Hinata was gone and only came when they were at training camp.

They packed the clothes and kept each for themselves, the stuff he had was going to be kept with them and they would never return or sell them. They just couldn't.

Hinata got up and fell back on the futon then groaned. Kageyama woke up and turned to see Hinata was in pain. He quickly sat up and looked around him.

"Are you okay?"He asked worriedly and Hinata frowned touching his back.

"I fell hitting my back. It hurts right now."He frowned and Kageyama held him sit up then get up to walk.

"Thank you stupid Kageyama."He said smiling and Kageyama shook his head.

He held his arm around Hinata's shoulders while Hinata's arm on Kageyama's shoulder. He helped walked Hinata out of the room to the bathroom. He stared at him and turned to look at the bathroom they walked in.

Hinata went and looked at the brush. "That's yours."

"Seriously. What am I? A child?"He asked and Kageyama snickered but felt himself shaking.

He didn't remember him. The love and attention that the child gave him. The emotions that he gave him. Nothing, he remembers nothing.

Hinata sighed and brushed his teeth then washed his face. Hinata walked slowly trying to keep up which he did. Kageyama did the same and walked behind Hinata just in case. Once everyone woke up and got ready to go to the kitchen, there was a sunny child that went missing.

After Hinata went to normal, after Hinata seemed like he didn't remember, they cried. Most were heartbroken and couldn't hold it. It was hard for them to cope when the child they loved was gone.

"Oh, strawberries,"Hinata said excitedly and ran to it to eat one while Takeda smiled.

Well, at least they see that he had the same habit. Takeda turned and looked at the boys who seemed to be lost. Hinata stayed in the kitchen, busy eating strawberries. He just couldn't get enough.

"Stop eating strawberries and go get some food,"Kuroo told him and he pouted.

"Shut up rooster head. The reason why you're still alive because they haven't roasted you yet."He said and walked away while the others looked at him.

Kuroo watched the child and his eyes widen. He turned to Kenma who stared at the child for a moment. He looked at the pictures of small Hinata and smiled not wanting to cry again.

Hinata grabbed a tray and sat. He wanted more strawberries and he couldn't because they won't allow him to eat more. Suga noticed he look sad and sat in front of him.

"Stupid Kuroo, what if I want to eat all the strawberries in the universe. What are you going to do?"He mumbles with a pout then looked to see a tray in front of him.

He looked up to see Suga and the male tried to smile at him. "Sh...Hinata. You alright?"

"Yeah, Yeah, I'm fine."He smiled and Suga just nodded keeping his smile even though it hurt.

"I'll be back."

Suga left and looked at Daichi he pointed at the strawberries and the male nodded. Suga came back and smiled.

"So you don't remember anything? No training or such?"He shook his head and frowned.

"How was I naked with small clothes with me? Funny to say that happened yesterday."He lied and looked at Suga who just still kept his smile.

"I'm not even sure either."He hummed and continued to eat.

Daichi came and handed him a bowl of strawberries. Hinata looked down at it with his eyes widen and looked up. He saw Daichi smile and wink then put his index finger to his lips. Hinata nodded and took it smiling.

"Thank you!"He whispers and Daichi nods chuckling.

"Your welcome."He whispers back to him and Hinata took a bite smiling.

He sure acts like him. He sure talks like him and for starters, he even looks like him because it's him. They really couldn't do anything at all and felt miserable.

After breakfast. The rest had packed up. Hinata looked at his bag and then looked at them walking. He sighed and turned to Takeda. Hinata shook his head and smiled.

He will surely remember the things they all did together here. The boy's will to, it will only be their memory they will never forget. Hinata walked out of the building and went to their bus. He looked at the wall and saw something but it seemed to be just his eyes.

"Going home now? Let's see who beats who next time."Oikawa told Hinata which he jumped.

"Where the heck did you come from oinkhead?"He frowned and Oikawa went closer while Hinata went back confused.

The only person who called him that was the child. How does Hinata know if he doesn't remember anything? He stared at him and shook his head. Maybe it was his ears, but he wasn't the only one.

The others heard and got suspicious. "I came here to see you, duh."

"Ima beat you before you know it,"Hinata said and got into his bus annoyed while the others gulped.

He really did act like him.