Chapter 8

Eclipse | Moon Byul

Onaga passed Hinata to Suga who held him. He really did fall asleep but it didn't matter. Nishinoya held Hinata's blanket and bear then followed Suga to take him into the coach's room.

Suga took off his pacifier and attacked a new one to his shirt then into his mouth. Nishinoya put his bear by his side and put his blanket on him. Takeda walked in and looked at the two.

"Ah, Shouyou fell asleep. I thought I should bring him here."Suga told him and Takeda smiled nodding.

"Alright, just go change for practice. Sensai will get really mad if you both are late."He said and they both nod then bowed to leave.

Suga turned his head and frowned. He looked at Takeda and he just smiled and closed the door. Nishinoya scoffed and Suga pats his back walking away. Takeda walked to the child and sat beside him. He slid his fingers through his hair then sighed.

"What happened to you."He mumbles and Hinata just sucks into his pacifier holding his blanket.

He chuckled and the door slams open which Hinata woke up from. Takeda flinched and saw Saeko who smirked. Hinata started crying making Saeko frown. Takeda picked them, boy, into his arms rubbing his left hand on his back softly while his right hand on his head.

"Ah, I'm sorry."Takeda stares at her and just smiled then got up putting his arm under his bum to hold him.

"It's okay. It's okay."He said as Hinata just hugged his  small arm on his shoulder with his arms like a fist holding on to his shirt.

Saeko bowed and apologized. Hinata calmed down and was back asleep bitting on Takeda's shirt. She came kneeled next to Takeda and stared at the boy smiling. She chuckled as he bit into Takeda's shirt again. He put Hinata back down to his futon and tucked him into his blanket. He smiled and put his pacifier in his mouth again.

"He's so cute. Ah, Sensai needed you."He nods and looked at Hinata which she slapped his back making him flinch.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of him. He's a calmer child than Ryu."She said smiling and he got up to go meet Ukai.

She smirked and took out her phone. "Time to take pictures."

She took pictures of him and then sent them to her brother who was so confused why he had some messages sent during his break until he saw pictures of Hinata. He awes and shows it to Nishinoya who was standing by Asahi who peeked.

"I wanna meet him and squish his cheeks. Look at those little tiny hands."Nishinoya said and Asahi smiled.

"Who sent them to you? You have Takeda-San number!"Kageyama said with his eyes widen as he looked at the photos.

"My sister. Look at him holding his blanket like a baby. I just can't!"Tanaka said and Suga took his phone annoyed then stopped to see Hinata.

"He's so precious. Look at him!"He said as Daichi smiled then frowned when Ukai took the phone.

He looked and smiled. The kids stare at him and he stopped smiling. He glared which they just gulped to get back to practice. He handed Tanaka his phone back at least.

"If you guys don't practice. Shouyou will not be having his playtime with you boys today."He said stopping the boys who completely went to practice quickly.

Tsukishima and Asahi stood. Tsukishima didn't want to show he cared that much for the boy and Asahi was having a panicking moment. He practiced and Tsukishima practiced his usual with his bored looked face but he was sweating in fear.

Nekoma watched as they kept getting through their passes and hits. This time Karasuno didn't have to clean the gym. They were serious, the kids were so busy with Hinata that they forgot about volleyball. Kageyama too in the first run, missed his partner but not seeing him was odd.

Hinata woke up and wanted to walk. He got up as he saw Saeko asleep. He saw a blanket and pulled it. He pulls and tries as much as he can until he finally falls on the floor. He huffed and got up quickly to pull again. He pulls to her foot and went to the other side to do the same as he smiled. He starts pulling more and using his will until it hits her shoulders.

He went by the door and went to open it slowly with a push then ran to go find his friends. He turned and walked out of the open door and followed some sounds. He heard some screeching and looked to see his Kageyama. He got up the stairs slowly and inside then shouts.

"HI!"He waved and giggled which the boys turn smiling.

"Hi, Shouyou! Come here!"Ukai said and he ran to him bumping into his leg then fell on his bum.

"You got an energy there big boy."He said as he picked Hinata up who just giggled to his lap.

"Did you come all the way here, alone?"He nods smiling and looked Takeda with a smile.

"I'm two!"He said showing his hands to Takeda who smiled nodding.

He giggles and talks to Takeda who just nods having a conversation. "Hey Shouyou, wanna come with me?"

"No! I said No!"He told Suga who frowned confused as to who taught him until he turns to the two girls.

They nervously smile then run away. He sighed and Ukai put him down so he could walk around more. Hinata ran to Kageyama who just smiled. He kneeled down and handed the ball to Hinata.

"Ball! BALL!"He said excitedly and gasps holding it then he bowed which the ball falls off his hands.

He went to continue to grab it and hold it then passed it back to Kageyama who returned the ball to him slowly. Hinata jumped excitedly and Suga sighed. Hinata saw the ball bounce and his eyes widen. He grabbed it and threw the ball on the floor making a small bounce. He clapped and smiled.

"He's growing too fast and it's just the seventh day!"Suga said annoyed and Tanaka laughed as he went to Hinata kneeing to him.

"You like it?"He asked and Hinata stared at Tanaka confused to which he chuckles.

"Fun is like."He said and Hinata nods grabbing the ball handing it to him.

"Like."He giggles and Tanaka smiled caressing his hair softly with his hands.

Hinata turned to hear someone talk then turned to frown. He went closer to Tanaka and latched onto his shirt making him confused. Hinata shivered not knowing where the voice came from but it wasn't from the guys in the gym. Tanaka put the ball down and took the boy into his arms confused.

Kageyama frowned and went closer. "Something is wrong, bring some water."

Tanaka touched his forehead and his hand softly which he had no fever. Hinata starts crying in fear and Tanaka picked him up hugging him tightly. Hinata held him tightly and didn't let go.

"Don't cry. It's okay. I'm here."He said and the others went closer to try to help Hinata calm down.

Hinata just held him tight afraid of what noise it was that came out that no one hit him noticed. "S...scary."