Chapter 42

Feeling | UNB

Hinata smiled and got up from his seat to Takeda. He took his hand and waved at the boys who smiled waving back. Hinata slowly walked holding Takeda pinky. He walked the stairs slowly and lost breath. He turned to Takeda to pick him up which the male did. He walked with Hinata in his arms then got out of the training camp doors to walk left.

Hinata smiled putting his hands around the male's neck. He looked at the places he hasn't seen yet. There were a bunch of stores and people outside. He giggled and turned to look for him to see a park. His eyes widen and Takeda smiled fixing the child's Karasuno shirt. Once they made it. He was put down and Hinata went I sit by the shade.

Since last night. Takeda decided to take Hinata outside for him to feel better and get closer to some his age. Which Hinata already had. When he put a blanket on the grass floor to sit on, he saw Hinata talking to a boy. They even taught him how to play.

Hinata smiled and looked at the boy. "Let's play tag."

"No, hide, and go seek!"

The two other boys bicker about what they should play and Hinata giggled. The two turned to see a giggling boy who shined brighter than the sun and how cute he was.

"What do you want to play?"He asked and Hinata frowned at the blonde boy in front of him.

"Mmm...how about we play hide and seek tag?"He asked them and they nod then Hinata saw a quiet boy.

"Can you play?"He asked the other boy hiding behind the slide who gulped.

The red-haired boy laughed and pointed at him. Hinata was too curious about the boy and wanted him to play even though the child was too busy staring at them.

"He can't play!"Hinata turned and pouted making the two gulp in awe.

"O...okay. He can play."He smiled and turned to the boy with black hair who nodded quietly.

"I'll be it."He giggles raising his hand then the boys nodded.

He covered his eyes and started playing with them, counting chickens instead of numbers. He stopped and giggled.

"HERE I COME!"

He walked and looked to see the blonde boy which he touched. "Now we have to go find the others."

"Yeah!"He said agreeing then both went to go find the other two which they did find.

After a while of playing together. Hinata got tired and sat on the playground smiling. The quiet boy sat next to him and stared at him.

"What's your name?"Hinata turned to the boy who blinked staring at him.

"I'm Shouyou. Hinata Shouyou."He told the boy who nodded.

"Ichikawa Iwao."He whispered and Hinata nodded smiling.

"I'M TERUYA KENTA!"He heard and both turned heads to the red-haired kid having his hands up in the air.

"Tsuchiya Fumio is the name."He turned to the blonde boy and he bowed his head.

"Are you new here?"Hinata nodded smiling and swayed his legs.

"Mama and papa play volleyball."He said and they nod smiling.

They all continue to talk except for Ichikawa who was had a hard time but somehow Hinata made it easier for him to talk awhile. The boys did tell him to call them their first names which they agreed also when Hinata told them to do for him too.

"Aw mommy I want to stay longer!"Kenta whined and his mother smiled at the kids.

"How about we talk to their parents and see if we can meet up every week? Sounds good?"She asked them and they nod smiling.

Hinata went to Takeda and saw him smiling. He giggled and pulled him. Takeda got up confused and followed the boy to the mother who bowed.

"Oh, you must be his father?"Takeda shook his head chuckling.

"I'm...I'm his caretaker."He told her and she smiled and the other two mothers came by handing numbers.

Fumio hugged Hinata smiling and the rest did too. The mothers awed and smiled.

"Bye-bye!"Hinata said waving to his friends who waved back smiling while Takeda chuckled.

He got stuck into something, might as well be in it. He picked up Hinata smiled as the boy giggled and hugged him. He went back to where he was and put Hinata down. Takeda packed up and we to walk Hinata with him to see an ice cream parlor.

"Ice cream."

Takeda looks down and smiled. "You want ice cream?"

Hinata nodded quickly and they both went inside. Hinata smiled and looked at the ice cream. Hinata looked at the flavors and frowned. He didn't know what to choose.

"You want to try the strawberry one?"Takeda asked pointing to the strawberry ice cream to which Hinata nodded quickly.

Takeda smiled and got himself a chocolate ice cream cone. He took the ice cream the man gave and he handed the strawberry ice cream cone to Hinata who licked smiling. Takeda paid and held out a hand for Hinata to take.

He turned to leave the store and Hinata looked. He stopped and frowned. Something seemed familiar. All of it did. Not one thing felt off. He shivered knowing something was familiar but didn't know where.

"Are you okay Shouyou?"Takeda asked and Hinata frowned and looked around.

His eyes met a man it was familiar with. He did look familiar. As if he had seen before. His hair was the same color as his. His eyes blinked for a moment until he realized.

That man having ice cream was his actual father. The man looked up and stared at Hinata. Hinata was too shocked, so afraid. The man was confused until he noticed the similarities of his old son. He frowned wondering why a child like him would stare.

"Papa."He whispered and Takeda frowned then looked up to see the male with the same hair.

His eyes widen and picked up the boy leaving. Hinata was shaking in fear and Takeda needed to take him home. Once they made it quickly. Hinata has held his tears, he was afraid if he was going to cry. He was going to get punished.

All the visions of his father mad, angry, disgust, and most of all his smirk was stuck inside his head. He thought he wouldn't think about it again. Takeda even noticed once they were still outside the training camp which he had stopped at. Hinata was too scared and kept shivering.

"You can cry Hinata. It's okay."Takeda told him and soon Hinata cried into his shoulder while he rubbed his back forgetting they both threw their ice cream on the floor.