Chapter 28

I'm Your Girl? | KHAN

Hinata stared at it for a moment then it disappeared. He frowned and looked around. "Shou-Chan?"

He just hugged Oikawa and looked at the floor. Oikawa rubbed his back softly and looked at Iwaizumi. Hinata pouted and bit his lip then looked at Oikawa.

"I want to eat?"He told Oikawa who just nods then puts him back into his seat to eat.

He heard hums again and it sounded very familiar to him. Not like it was a few minutes ago but as if he heard it from somewhere or someone. He turned to see something and he sneezed.

"Be careful."

Hinata saw the person smile and stare at him. Only his smile came in front of him. Everything else was completely blank with white. He watched as it came closer, seeing an orange chain. He frowned and watched as the man touched his orange doll.

"Mama gave this to you. Do you remember?"

Hinata tilted his head confused and went to touch it. Iwaizumi who sat beside him with his eyes widened seeing him leaning knowing he could fall. He pushed the seat back and sighed. Hinata whined and he was put down. He looked at the man who ruffled his hair.

"Be careful boy."

The man disappeared and he frowned. His eyes widened and pulled onto Iwaizumi. The two looked at each other and he frowned.

"I saw a ghost."He said that made Iwaizumi pale quickly for them to notice.

"He said mama gave me something. Could he be giving me bad dreams too?"He mumbles and looks at Iwaizumi who looked like he was about to faint.

He shook Iwaizumi and frowned. He wasn't paying attention that made Hinata frown. He knew one person who could. He ran to find Kuroo which Oikawa watches. He latched onto his leg and looked up at him.

"I NEED ANSWER!"He yelled, making him stare at the boy confused and pick him up.

"What answer?"He asked the boy who he picked up into his arms that was very confused.

"Someone said mama gave me a gift. It was small. I don't remember that."He said confused and stared at Kuroo.

"Could he be giving me bad dreams too?"He asked Kuroo and Kenma stared at him.

Tsukishima ate and looked sighing. "What are those bad dreams?"

Hinata presses his lips together and tries to remember what his dreams were, then stared at Tsukishima. He knew he had to keep quiet so he shook his head.

"I can't say anything."He told the male who sighed then Kuroo frowned.

Kageyama, on the other hand, didn't eat but stared at Hinata. What if his life was a mess, more than anyone could think of? What if the reason he has bad dreams was about Hinata himself? What if the reason Hinata turned into a child was due to the fact he was hurt?

All the questions went through his head, a bark cake out of Pom-Pom and he smiled. Hinata stared at Kuroo and looked at him.

"I remember that he said to tell you something before. I forgot."He said rubbing his hand on his head smiling.

Hinata thought and looked outside. That day, the sunflower. He turned to them and felt a small tight hug from Kuroo who was happy to have him in his arms. He stared at Kageyama who kept eating quickly which made him chuckle. Kenma took pictures while Yamaguchi frowned with Tsukishima staring at the boy chuckling.

Hinata heard something and turned around to look for it but it was nothing. He thought he didn't hear it right and forgot about it. He smiled and looked at Tsukishima who frowned. Hinata tried to imitate him, making Yamaguchi gulp his laughter through his lips.

Hinata stopped and heard it again but this time clearly. "There is no time left."

Kuroo opened his eyes and looked down at Hinata while Kageyama stopped eating, Yamaguchi stared at him with eyes widened, Kenma froze and Tsukishima spoon fell. Hinata frowned and moved his head on Kuroo's shoulder, looking behind him. He stared outside as it rained and looked at the drops.

Kuroo looked at Kenma and the three who just stared at him in shock. The words repeat over and over again. Hinata hugged Kuroo who gulped at the boys.

"He's going to be back to normal, isn't he?"Kenma asked and Kuroo nodded, looking at Bokuto who stared at them confused.

"THAT CAN'T BE!"Kageyama yelled, slamming his hands on the table giving their attention to him.

"I do miss our old Shouyou but I don't want him changing now. He can't be changing now, right?"He said in the angriest tone anyone has heard so far, coming from his senpais.

The others frown confused. Daichi stared at Suga then at the table. Hinata was paying attention to the rain to see which droplet wins first down the window.

"What's going on?"Hinata turned to see Daichi and his eyes widened then asked to be picked up.

Daichi smiled and took him into his arms. Hinata just smiled and hugged him excitedly. He turned back to the window to watch the water.

"Angry bird here is upset because Shouyou had said there is no time left."Tsukishima snickered and felt a glare from the fellow but he couldn't say he also felt the same way.

Daichi stopped and looked at Hinata who stared at the rain outside. He turned the others and sighed. Hinata heard something and watched the door as something moved away making him shiver. Daichi hugged him as Hinata looked away. Hinata wanted someone right now and he knew who.

"Papa, I want Ushijima papa. I want Semi mama!"He said and Daichi sighed agreeing.

"Alright."

"Kageyama, I know what your feeling, and we all do, but we can't do anything about it. It's not in our hands. If he comes back to normal, just hope he remembers what we did. Let us create memories with him and not something to feel depressed about."He said and Kageyama turned to Hinata who smiled.

Hinata turned and looked at Pom-Pom smiling. He looked at Kuroo who stared at him which made him smile widely.

"Papa!"Hinata called out as Daichi turned to look at him with a smile.

"I'll never forget you."