Chapter 34

Help Me | Nuest W

"Hinata go get me the glass right there."He looked at the glass and went to it.

He ran to hold it and then walked to the man who smirked at him. The man took the glass and threw it beside his mother who jumped in a scream.

"What did I say about screaming?"Hinata frowned and pulled his father's shirt.

"You are a meany."

Hinata was asleep as Takeda read his book beside him. Saeko came in quietly after the news of the child's sickness. She looked at him and smiled.

"Hey, Takeda?"She whispered as he sat up then turned to her.

"Meany? Why you little shit!"He yelled and threw him back to the wall into which he groans.

He went under the table to hide and saw his father staring at his mother in a glare. He watched as he walked to her, getting closer.

"Want anything? I'll be leaving to get some drinks."She said and he thought for a moment then nodded.

"Bring some pain medications for a three-year-old."He said and she nods smiling.

"Alright. Just text me if you need anything else."She said and he nods to lay back down while she left.

He chokes her with his hand. "Stop it before Shouyou sees this. Stop this."

"Who cares if he sees this. He's going to go through this as much as you do."He told her as he gulped then saw a glass vase.

He went slowly to the vase, picking it up and throwing the flower on the floor. He got up from the couch and slammed the glass to his head.

Hinata put the glass down with his eyes widened seeing blood. He didn't mean for it to go that way, he just wanted him to let go. Hinata was pulled to his collar and thrown on the floor. His father punched his mother, throwing her unconscious. His father started kicking him as he started coughing blood.

"MAMA!"Hinata yelled, which made Takeda flinch hearing him beside him.

He saw Hinata cry and quickly checked his temperature that was getting even worse. He cried in his sleep and quickly picked him up to calm him down.

"MAMA!"He kept yelling which made Takeda sigh.

Hinata saw a glass and grabbed it stabbing it to his foot then got up running to the guest room then locked it. He ran to the phone and heard footsteps. He tried to call but it was disconnected. He put it back and went under the bed praying he wouldn't get hurt.

He gulped as he heard his father's footsteps get closer. "Come out come out wherever you are."

Takeda called Ukai as he continued to scream. Once Ukai answered he heard the scream and frowned.

"What is it Takeda-san?"

"Can you bring Suga-san here? Shouyou won't wake up and he's screaming his name."