Chapter 36

Woowa | DIA

"What?"Suga asked and Takeda nodded and took a bite of his orange snack.

"I've heard Shouyou's parents ran away during middle school, but in this case, I think it's otherwise."He said and Suga's eyes widened.

"You mean...they could still be around."Takeda frowned and thought for a moment.

"Maybe."

Suga just stayed there shocked. He clenched his fist and stared at his knees. He bit his lip and Takeda turned his head before he could cry in front of Suga. They stayed like that for a few minutes. Quiet and the aura of feeling nothing but pain.

He put on a big smile to hide his pain from Hinata. He just couldn't believe it. A childlike him could go through so much, just at a young age. No one should, not him.

Hinata woke up from his nap and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and opened his eyes. He whined and got up walking to Suga hugging him from his back. It surprised him but he was happy that he was hugging him.

"I want one too."He said looking at the treats which Suga smiled feeding him a mango which his eyes widened.

"Is that...mango?"He nods as Hinata swayed with his arms around the boy's neck.

"I like mango. Mama, more!"He said and Suga fed him another one smiling at him.

"Are you feeling better? It seems like your fever calmed down."He nodded and smiled hugging Suga tighter who blinked.

"Yes, I am. I want a pancake."He said excitedly and Suga frowned confused then stared at him.

"I had a dream...pancakes...cakes...CHOCOLATE EVERYWHERE!"He exclaimed which brought Suga to chuckle.

He smiled as the kid went to the door and opened it. He looked and he laughed somehow evilly. As if Kuroo laughed, making Suga stare at him shocked.

"Can we give...some spicy pancakes?"He asked Suga who stared at Takeda who just nodded.

"Sure. Wait for a moment, okay."Hinata nodded and they got up.

Takeda grabbed the remaining bowls and cups in the room then got out with Suga who took Hinata's hand. Hinata had a dream where he pranked Kageyama to eat spicy pancakes. He wants to do that. He also did it to Tanaka and Nishinoya who cried.

Hinata laughed and walked with Suga who just smiled at him seeing him all happy. He walked all the way to the kitchen and they started making pancakes just as Hinata wanted them to be, spicy.

Hinata poured all the hot sauce into a big bowl of pancake mix. He smirked and Suga stared at him.

"Who taught you how to smirk mister?"He asked the boy and he smiled.

"Oinkawa."He said, making a chuckle out of Takeda and a gasp out of Suga.

Suga then looked at the batter, he made sure Oikawa got extra spicy on his for sure. Takeda gulped then looked at Hinata who stared at him laughing. He bopped his nose with his index finger which Hinata blinked. He turned to him and giggled.

"Make sure, Oikawa gets that one. That's what he gets."He said and Hinata raised his fists excited.

The girls came in and decided to help them out. "You are so mischievous aren't you?"

"I saw a chicken today. It was Kageyama."He said and they chuckled.

After they finished them, they went to the eating room. The others came back saying their hello's to Hinata who only giggled. They were happy he was back to normal when they were stressed about him. After that, they all got handed out pancakes and some got normal ones while others are going to have to go get milk or leave to the bathroom later.

Hinata ate his food happily. Oikawa was the first to scream and run out of the eating room. Kageyama laughed and then choked on his. Tanaka and Nishinoya both cried. Something about Kuroo running to the kitchen to get milk and Lev fighting for it in there. Daichi coughed and drank water while Bokuto almost fainted.

Kenma and Yaku stared at each other seeing that they had fine pancakes, others did too. Aone accidentally ate the one Akaashi was supposed to have given him a coughing fit.

"What is going on here?"Ujishima asked and the spicy eating children ran to the kitchen for some milk.

"He needs some milk,"Hinata said and Suga smiled moving his hair off his forehead to the back.

Soon everything went back to normal and got their normal pancakes. No one understood why Hinata would do it but he did it alright. Just didn't know who to blame.

Most glared at Suga but it was all Hinata's plan. "Kageyama you were really thirsty, right?"

Suga coughed then laughed. The others just were shocked and some laughed. Daichi was in tears, both happy and the fact he put his fingers in his eyes when he touched the pancake.

"Hinata, you're evil,"Bokuto said and Hinata giggled while smiling.

"I'm not evil...mama how do they say it?"He whined and Suga frowned confused.

"What?"He bit his lip, annoyed looking at the man then his eyes widened.

"I'm not evil, I'm your worst nightmare."He laughs in the way no one thought he would but made Suga laugh.

"Okay okay. Finish eating."He nods and he stared at Suga then smiled.

"Tendo! I wanna salsa party!"He told Tendo who quickly nodded and smiled.

Tanaka frowned and stared at Hinata. Even those who didn't understand. What did he mean by salsa party? Why aren't they invited?

"What is this salsa party Hinata? Is it a dance?"Hinata blew a raspberry and shook his head.

"It's a sauce. SALSA SAUCE!"He said and giggled.

He continued to eat and the others just smiled and forgot about what happened a few minutes ago even though it was funny. Hinata looked at Suga who smiled at him.

"I love you, mama."

Suga dropped his chopsticks and his eyes widened. Hinata smiled and wanted to hug him since he finished his food. Suga picked him up and hugged him. He felt happy, tears of joy, he never knew how much it just impacted him but it did. It makes him happy. The others were not so much but were glad he was getting closer to them than they thought.