Chapter 12

Poison | VAV

Hinata giggled as he sat down looking at the two girls who stood by the board while one shifts her hand to her glasses to push them up her nose bridge.

"Welcome back to the learning club. Today's lesson is to ignore Karasuno."He giggles again and cutely crossed his legs.

"Kiyoko-Kun...but why?"Yachi asked and she smirked at her.

"Since Shouyou is their baby. My baby too. We need to show them that being disrespectful isn't a good thing. Ain't that right Shouyou?"He nods and she used her pointer wand at Yachi.

Yachi was just confused and Kiyoko was already ready for some problems to make to have fun with. She smirked and remembered that Tanaka and Nishinoya would definitely hate this. Their precious baby not looking at them.

"Now Shouyou stand up!"She said and he followed her by standing up.

She smiled knowing it was easy for him. "Now look at Yachi."

"Pretend she's Sugamama. What do you do?"She asked and he went by her and then hugged her legs.

"Mama!"He giggles which Yachi gushes with a blush crept to her cheeks as he shines brighter than the stars she saw.

"No Shouyou. Ignore. Come back here and try again."She told him and he followed back letting Yachi's legs go.

"No no Mama. Now I'll stand there. I'm Bokuto. Okay, go to the others not Suga-kun, Kageyama-kun, Daichi-Kim, and the Karasuno team. Got it?"She asked and he nods which she smiled walking behind Yachi.

"Come on Shouyou. Come here."Yachi said and he frowned then looked at Shimizu.

No one but Bokuto or anyone else? He walked and looked at Yachi for a moment then ran to Shimizu. She smiled and picked him up and he giggled. She smiled knowing he was ready while Yachi had a bad feeling about it.

Shimizu pretended to be the other members while Yachi was just the Karasuno members. He had finally got it and was ready for it. However, Yachi gulped. She didn't want this to happen and knew their feelings would get hurt. So why was Shimizu doing it in the first place?

Hinata smiled in Kiyoko's arms. She walked out of the room as Hinata laid his head on her shoulder. She walked out and towards the gym smiling. They seemed to be on a break, drinking water and stretching. Noticing the game started a half hour ago.

"Kiyoko-San! Yachi-San!"Tanaka almost shouted as he saw Hinata looking asleep.

Kiyoko put Hinata down as he put his foot on the floor, he noticed wanted his shoes off. He pulled Kiyoko's pants a little which made her look down. He pointed at his shoe and she kneeled down to him.

"Off."

"Off, you want them off?"He nods and she nods taking the small shoes off making him tap on the floor with his feet.

"Don't go outside without anyone else okay. You'll get a booboo."He nods and touches his shirt.

He wanted to wear a black long shirt without sleeves. Which Kiyoko allowed him to. He walked with his hands up yawning. She pinched his nose and he giggles then runs off. She smiled and got up seeing Yachi with his bag. She gave her his shoes to put them in so they don't forget where it could be.

Hinata stopped running and saw a ball. He stared and kneeled down a little then touched it. He tried to pick it up and failed once. He did it again and failed it twice. The third time, he picked it up and fell on his back.

Sugawara noticed and went to go help him but saw that he pushed the ball off him then got up slowly. He went to the ball and picked it up then went to Lev. The tall boy smiled and took it then ruffled the little boy's hair. Hinata giggled and pinched his hands in the air asking to get up.

Into which Lev slowly picks him up and puts him on his shoulder, behind his neck, and knees on his shoulder tops. He giggles and Lev smiled putting his hand to the back so the boy wouldn't fall.

"Big!"He said showing his hands the smallest size of wide arms open making Kuroo pucker up his lips.

"Shouyou is big!"Bokuto said and Hinata laughed.

"You big too!"He said and Bokuto cackled with Kuroo who held their arms on their stomach.

Kenma took a few pictures and Hinata put his left side of his head on top of Lev's head. Lev frowned and couldn't look up so he turned to Yaku who smiled shaking his head.

Kai even blushed staring at the kid looking at the tired and sleepy kid on top of Lev's head. "He seemed to like it there. Let him be."

Kiyoko looked at Karasuno and they looked mad. They seemed like they were about to burst. Tsukishima seemed calm but his aura was just pure hatred. She knew what she did and now she doesn't know if she did the right thing. Yachi had an idea and quickly went to them then gulped. She had to this in order for her team not to rampage or fight with Kiyoko later. She looked at the tall dude then sighed.

"Can i...can I have Shouyou?"She asked as she gulped in fear with the shivers running through her spine.

Lev just nodded and slowly kneeled down for her to take Hinata off his shoulder but not wake him up. She took him and into her arms softly then smiled.

"Th...thank you."She bowed her head and Lev shook his head smiling then looked at his hands after she left.

"He's so cute. I just want to hug him. Lucky you."Yamamoto said and pat Lev back then looked at Karasuno who had the most glare.

Hinata held Yachi's shirt tightly with his hands and whined. Making heads turn Kiyoko frowned seeing him unhappy in his sleep. Yachi looked down and stared at Hinata who seemed to have a nightmare.

"It's okay. You are safe."

What she didn't know that it was a lie.