Chapter 16

Oh! My Mistake | April

Hinata ate as the whole room was quiet. Except for Daketo and Aoba Johsai, well Oikawa was quiet for sure freaking Iwaizumi who knows the man talks for anything.

"Okay, can anyone tell me what's going on here?"He said as Hinata babbled with Aone who just sat nodding.

"Nothings wrong. You're delusional."Tsukishima said and looked at his full plate as he played with his fork.

"Yeah right, Trashykawa here is quiet and so are all of you!"He confirmed as the boy himself sighed.

"Iwa-Chan. Sit."Oikawa told him softly with an upset look and he eventually sat giving in.

"Shouyou might go back to normal."He told him, making the two teams stop to turn to the babbling boy.

"Wait...how?"Matsukawa said and Suga looked at Daichi.

Kageyama sighed and looked at them. "Hinata is making himself follow his past. Making the little one follow him. That's how he found the dog in the first place."

"Is it really selfish of me to make Shouyou stay that way?"He asked and Daichi shook his head.

"He has a family and a life. You can't force him to do anything. If he changes, so what. We should just use this time to have fun before he goes back to normal."Iwaizumi blurted annoyed at them and looked at Hinata then sighed.

"I could also agree about letting him be a child, but we can't take his life away. You know that, right?"He asked and Aone looked at Hinata.

"Shouyou, what are you doing?"Fukiage laughed as he saw Hinata's face planted with food.

"What did he...Shouyou."Suga said and Hinata turned his head confused while the others held their laughter.

"He went all over, didn't he?"Tanaka laughed and fell off his chair as some took pictures smiling.

"Turn,"Aone said and Hinata looked at him who just smiled widely making the table into laughter.

Daichi shook his head, smiling and Aone started wiping his face. "No!"

Aone stopped and saw Hinata wanted to go down. He allowed Hinata down and frowned. Hinata giggled and Kenma followed recording him. He ran to the coach's room and opened the door screaming. Irahata, Nekomata, and Takeda were mortified while the others laughed.

"Shouyou. Let's wipe your face. Come here!"Ukai called out and he ran to him then sat.

Ukai wiped his face clean with a towel brought by Takeda. "Brought a scare there Shouyou. What are you doing here?"

"Play!"He raised an eyebrow and shook his head smiling.

"Boy, go back and eat. Don't run around alone, okay."Hinata nodded and waved goodbye to the coaches then ran to see Kenma.

He held out his hands to be picked after Kenma took the video and a picture then he picked him up. He went back to the eating room and put him back into his seat. Kenma sat proudly and looked at Hinata.

"He scared the coaches."He told Kuroo and the boy just stared at Hinata.

"Shouyou no!"Sakunami said and attached a bib around Hinata's neck who laughed.

Aone took the spoon and started feeding him. He ate and smiled. He continued to eat as Aone fed him. The dog walked in and barked at Kageyama.

"Dogs and Kageyama are the same. They both bark."Tsukishima mumbles and Yamaguchi laughs.

Kageyama was already done with his food so he took the dog with him outside for him to play. He sighed and bit his lip.

He misses his partner of volleyball, setting the tosses for him but he can't forget the child version of him. He doesn't know what to do and all he knows he'll miss one either way.

Hinata finished and yawned. He was allowed to go down and he walked to Suga who picked him up. He noticed Hinata was getting tired. He thanked Aone and eventually took him to get him ready for bed.

"Daichi-San! Shouldn't you make the milk for Shouyou before Suga-San yells at you!"Nishinoya exclaimed, giving him a glare from Daichi who quickly ran to the kitchen.

"Wait, has that happened before?"He nods and Kuroo frowned.

Kuroo shook his head and Lev followed him to the gym. Bokuto and Akaashi went with Tsukishima following him. The others have their time to share either doing random things. Tanaka and Nishinoya ran time to see what the two captains were doing. Suga was already asleep with Daichi hanging out with Iwaizumi. They snickered and went to find Yamamoto to goof around.

Hinata drank his milk but wanted more. He walked around and couldn't find anyone, not even Suga who sleeping. He couldn't notice him. Hinata went to see light and made it into the gym. Akaashi noticed and frowned as Hinata rubbed his eyes.

"Hinata, what are you doing here?"He held out his bottle wanting more milk.

Hinata walked to Tsukishima who picked him up and he laid his head on the boy's shoulder. "Where is Suga?"

"It's okay. I'll take him back and make his milk. It's simple."He said as he smirked at them then walked away.

"I want to punch that smirk off his face one day."Kenma mumbles and Kuroo just raised his eyebrow at Kenma's comment.

Tsukishima went to the kitchen and made him some milk and then walk up the stairs to their room to take Hinata. He opened the door and saw a lump and frowned. He put Hinata into his futon then gave him his milk. He pulled his blanket on him and kissed his forehead.

"Good night."Hinata smiled and touched the blond boy's hand as he drank his milk.

Tsukishima smiled and got up to the lump to see Suga. Now he knows why Hinata couldn't find Suga at all. He shook his head and went out to see Kageyama. He left to go back to the gym.

Kageyama walked inside and went to his futon by Hinata. He saw him awake and looked at him. Hinata took his finger and held it smiling. The blue-eyed boy smiled and held Hinata's bottle for him to drink softly. Hinata slowly fell asleep and Kageyama took the bottle to put it beside the small boy. He pulled his own blanket up and slowly fell asleep with his pinky being held by Hinata.