Chapter 55

Might Just Die | History

Hinata woke up the next morning and kept looking at this white light that followed him around. It didn't say anything, just followed him. He crossed his arms and pouted.

"Shouyou? You alright?"Hinata shook his head and Akaashi frowned.

"I want mushy mushy."He told him and Akaashi started to become confused.

"Meat buns?"

"MUSHY MUSHY!"He yelled and Akaashi just nodded them chuckled.

"Yaku is going to go bring them later. Do you want a small snack? Like an orange?"He asked and Hinata quickly nodded.

He held up his hands and Akaashi picked him up. He walked Hinata out of the gym then to the kitchen. He sat him down to the counter and went to the fridge to find an orange. Then he grabbed a plate.

"Mama Akaashi, can I be pretty like you?"He asked and Akaashi turned chuckling.

Akaashi was surprised Hinata was talking about his looks. Honestly made him a little happy that Hinata really liked him.

"Of course."Akaashi washed their orange and then peeled off the skin.

Hinata giggled and watched Akaashi take slices of oranges. He took one and chewed then smiled. They didn't know that someone was watching him. Kenma and Kinoshita leaned by the wall as they looked at Hinata.

They both took pictures and smirked. They didn't also notice, both their captains staring at them. Kuroo grabbed Kenma and Daichi grabbed Kinoshita from the back of their shirts. They both frowned and looked at their phones smiling widely. They knew they got what they needed but wanted more.

"Since when did these too become so close?"He asked Daichi still holding Kinoshita's shirt.

"I'm not sure but they really need to get back to practice."He told him and Kuroo nodded.

"I'll murder you all in your sleep,"Kenma told them and Kuroo just chuckled.

"Let's just throw them out of the window instead,"Kinoshita said frowning, and Kenma looked at him then nodded agreeing.

The two captains just shook their heads going back to the gym while Suga decided to pull them both to check the pictures out. The captains raised their eyebrows and looked at each other. They shook their heads and went to their own teams.

Hinata was finishing his orange slices talking about how dinosaurs became stars after they died. Seemed like Akaashi was busy listening to the conversation and lost in his thoughts.

After eating, Akaashi carried Hinata back to the gym. He put him down and Akaashi ruffled his hair then went to practice. Hinata looked around and couldn't find Ukai so he went to go find him. Which he was just in the coach room.

He looked at Ukai who was typing on his computer wearing his glasses. Not noticing Hinata. The child quickly went to him and hugged him which made the man turn his head to see him.

"Ah, Shouyou."

Ukai smiled and picked Hinata into his arms then looked at his computer. Hinata looked and saw some writings he didn't understand too well. He turned back to Ukai and frowned.

"What are you doing?"He asked him and Ukai just smiled.

"I'm looking to find your mother Shouyou."He hums and laid his head on the man's shoulder.

"You know...mama used to be nice."He told him and Ukai turned to him confused.

Takeda walked in with some tea and snacks then put them on the table. He sat in front of the two and smiled at Hinata.