Chapter 61

Blue Rose | Up10tion

Hinata woke up and looked around to see everyone sleeping. He frowned and got up. He quickly threw his body on Narita who woke up gasping and coughed. He looked at his body and saw Hinata who giggled.

"Good morning my little model."He said and picked up Hinata under his armpits bringing him closer to him.

"Good morning uncle."He said hugging him tightly excitedly.

"I had a dream me and papa went to the store and we saw a cat on the way. It was so big like bigger than this building. It waved its paw at me and let me sit on him. It was awesome!"He gushed and Narita just smiled kissing his cheeks.

"Really? Anything else?"He asked and Hinata pouted for a moment making Narita die inside.

"Ah, papa gave me 4000000 yen and we bought this huge playground and ate a lot of food. I got chipotle, whatever that means."He days and Narita nodded.

"But I love chipotle...so."

Hinata huffed his cheeks and Narita. He was dead. He's already trying to hold himself without looking at Hinata. He had enough cuteness in the morning and he knows there will be more later.

"Shouyou, chipotle is an American restaurant."Tsukishima snickered waking up which he left Narita and ran after the boy.

He threw himself onto Tsukishima who fell back down with his head on the pillow. He giggled and hugged him. The male sighed and ruffled his hair. Some started to wake up but still sleepy.

"Then can we go? I want burritos."He told him and Tsukishima shook his head.

"It's far away. Really far."Hinata frowned and Yamaguchi just chuckled.

Hinata looked at him and saw the other male smile. "How about we make burritos for lunch today?"

Hinata's eyes widen and rolled down then got up excitedly. His eyes shined and he hugged Yamaguchi. Who hugged back smiling seeing how the boy was really hyper this morning. Which was odd for them but he seemed to be happy. That's a good thing.

"I'm going to wake the others up,"Tanaka said and Nishinoya frowned confused then they looked at Hinata.

"Shouyou, the monsters are coming!"Hinata peeked and got out of Yamaguchi's hold.

Hinata ran out with the door being opened and the two started chasing him. He started screaming and the others just sighed. The crackheads woke up to a lovely morning, didn't they?

The others woke up from the scream and got out of their rooms after hearing Hinata scream. He laughs out loud once Tanaka caught him and held his ankle leaving him upside down.

"We have caught you! Now you will be our feast!"Hinata giggled as Nishinoya talked like a goblin he saw in a movie before.

Tanaka used his other hand to get him up to his right shoulder holding him closer for safety. He giggled and they made it to the bathroom.

"Tanaka uncle. Yesterday, I heard you ate my popsicle."Tanaka turned to Hinata and his eyes widen.

"SUGA-SAN I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL HIM. I'll buy you a bunch okay. We will buy the whole store full of ice cream for you. Okay?"Hinata looked at him and shook his head

He opened his mouth and looked at him straight in the eye. "I know you'll eat all of that too."

Tanaka gulped and Nishinoya just laughed. After they washed up and brushed their teeth. Tanaka put the child down and he walked with them to the kitchen. Hinata looked at Aone who was in front of them.

"Aone papa!"He said holding out his hands and the male smile kneeling then put his arms around him.

He picked him up and Hinata giggled. He raised his arms high and looked at the two who looked short.

"I'm tall now!" Hinata exclaimed and they chuckle.

Aone walked with him in his arms and Hinata looked at he hand his arms around his neck. He could've sworn something was thrown out because when he saw it he pushed it away from Hinata and held him closely.

"Tanaka let's check what's going on,"Nishinoya said and the two ran to check what they were doing.

He saw Yamamoto looking around with the rest of Nekoma team. The two looked at each other confused and felt a shadow over them to turn to see Aone with Hinata.

"What's going on here?"Suga asked coming in to see the team looking lost.

"Kenma lost his Nintendo Switch and he seems to be pissed. He doesn't even want to get out the room for food until we find it."Kuroo said and Aone held Hinata's head for protection as things continued to fly.

"Can I get down please?"He asked and some frowned worriedly but Hinata kept his smile.

He couldn't say no. He put him down and Hinata walked pulling things up. He continued to help as Aone followed behind him. Suga glared at Kai who almost threw a mental stick on Hinata but thankfully Aone was there. Hinata eventually saw something blue and he ran quickly to it.

He moved everything beside it and picked it up. "I found it!"

Kuroo sighed looking at the game. Hinata moved slowly and got back into Aone's arms. He was taken to the Nekoma room and was put down.

"Thank you Aone papa!"He nodded and quietly blushed.

Hinata looked and couldn't find Kenma. He turned to Aone who pointed at a body with a blanket over it. Hinata ran to him and shook him.

"MR.PUDDING!"He yelled shaking him and Kenma quickly looked.

He gave him the Nintendo switch and his eyes widen. "I found it by the facet."

"Shouyou."

"It's so rude of you to sleep here and let everyone go find it for you. You lost it, you find it. It's your stuff and not ours Kenma uncle. I don't know what to say about you anymore."He said and Kenma sat up confused.

"Shouyou...I'm sorry."Hinata crossed his arms and pouted.

"Today, you'll be working with me to make a burrito and I'll not allow you to take a break! NOT EVEN ONE!"He exclaimed in a serious manner that Kenma just held his laugh inside.

Aone just looked at Hinata, leaning by the wall with a smile. He was surprised but it was pretty funny. He wanted to really just chuckle but he didn't want to ruin the moment.

"GOT IT!"Kenma nodded and Hinata turned to Aone then smiled

"Aone papa!"Aone just smiled and picked him up into his arms the looked at Kenma.

He got up and quickly followed behind him. Nekoma stared at Kenma who looked at Hinata. Hinata just shook his head as if someone did a very bad mistake and some couldn't help but laugh.

"This is going to be a long day."He said and Aone looked at the child then nodded.