Chapter 46

Red | TheRose

Hinata sat down the early morning in a room where they were back teaching Hinata. Right now, Yachi decided to teach Hinata the alphabet. Hinata was having fun and even she had noticed. Hinata never was happy when he had studied with her.

He always had a sour look when he stared at the book and now he's looking at the books with fascination. She smiled and ruffled his hair as he giggled.

"Do you know what this is?"She asked pointing to the animal and he frowned.

"Goat?"He asked and she nodded then pointed to the letter.

"The word goat has the letter G. This is G. Do you see it?"He nods and Kiyoko smiled as he frowned.

"So...G...O....A...and T spells goat?"He asked and Kiyoko held out ha hand to which Hinata high five with his small hands.

Yachi stared at the boy wondering how fast he learned and so quickly. "Correct."

While the girls were teaching Hinata some words. The boys were making some ideas for a fake Christmas. Ukai, Naoi, Takeda, and Sakeo were out trying to find a tree to buy. To which he the boys went all crazy to who was going to be in a Santa costume.

"HE DOES KNOW THE MAN DOES NOT EXIST!"Bokuto yelled and Daichi fought back yelling.

"WELL, LET'S PRETEND IT DOES SO I AM GOING TO BE SANTA FOR THE DAY!"

Kuroo glared at the two while Aone just watched in horror as Ushijima rolled his eyes and Iwaizumi clicked his tongue having an idea.

"Why don't we fathers just all wear the Santa costume? Then we all get a chance?"He told them and the two continued to bicker.

"Yes...good plan,"Ushijima said and pulled Daichi off while Kuroo took Bokuto to the side.

"The others are getting presents and you two are fighting like dogs. Quit it and let's go get the costume and gifts."Ujishima assures and Daichi sighed then nodded.

Suga started skipping and made it to the room to see the other boys were starting to leave. He had gotten Hinata a dress since Hinata wanted one. The others got back with gifts and decorations putting them away.

Hinata had no idea what was going on, but he was so busy trying to learn letters. Yachi has stopped Hinata from learning and decided to give him a nap.

"ITS NAP TIME! YES!"He yelled excitedly and went into Yachi's arms smiling.

He hugged her tightly and she smiled hugging him. He took him to their room and put him on a futon. He yawned and pulled the blanket to himself. He was all giggly and smiley even though they had heard what happened last night.

"Shouyou? We will be going in the afternoon to get some supplies. Will you come with us?"He nods smiling and his eyelids start to fall.

"Okay. Now get some rest. You've worked hard today."Kiyoko told him and he fell asleep which Kiyoko smiled kissing his forehead then looked at Yachi.

She stared at her confused and the girl sighed. "I'll go check on the boys."

Yachi nodded and saw Kiyoko leave. Yachi took out her phone to get a picture of Hinata sleeping and put it on her phone wallpaper. She smiled and kissed his cheek.