Chapter 70

Best Friend | Uniq

Hinata went back to training camp after they had a bit of fun out there. Fumio's brother taught them how to play soccer which was fun for him. Hinata had time to play with Iwao's baby brother since he cried for him.

Hinata looked at Takeda who sat down on the bench looking at the boys. He turned back to them and Suga waved. He turned his head around and hid behind his back.

"Yeah, something is wrong,"Suga said and Kuroo frowned.

"Yeah, no kidding."

Hinata turned and looked at Kenma. He got down and walked to him. He hugged him and smiled. Kenma just brushed his hair softly.

"Mr.Pudding? Can I play games today?"He asked and Kenma nodded smiling.

He picked Hinata up into his arms and took him by the wall. He sat him down and he sat down beside him. He handed him his console and Hinata giggled seeing a grinch profile picture.

Hinata started playing Super Mario and frowned. He continued to play but failed. Kenma leaned on his knees and smiled at Hinata. He was just so cute. Hinata turned his head to Kenma holding his Nintendo 3DS. He blushed and stared at the child.

"I need help. It's confusing. Why is stupid princess peach wanting to be saved when she can kick her bowsers butt."He pouted and Kenma chuckled.

Kenma showed him how to play as the boy presses the buttons. His eyes widen shocked and he seemed so happy. He gasped and giggled so much, Kenma was about to faint with a nose bleed. If it was possible.

Hinata walked into the gym with a smile as the teams wave the say hello. He went into the locker room and put his down then smiled to see Kageyama.

"Kageyama, I got a game. Kenma recommended it. You want to play?"Hinata asked and Kageyama shrugged.

"Oh, what is it?"Tanaka asked and Hinata took it out of his bag.

"Super smash bro's. We can all play together."Hinata told them and Nishinoya jumped in.

"Come over to my house and let's play that. We can have a sleepover since it's Friday!"Nishinoya said and they nodded smiling except for Kageyama who just didn't look pleased.

"Shouyou?"Kenma asked and Hinata turned his head confused.

He stopped playing for a moment and got worried. Hinata shook his head and smiled continued to play. Kenma then picked him up into his arms as the boy played. He walked to the eating room and sat him down. Hinata grinned and showed Kenma that he won a match.

He chuckles and Suga frowned. "Shouyou, turn that off so you can eat okay?"

Hinata ignored him. He continued to play and he frowned. He even turned himself away a little bit making him confused.

"Shouyou. Are you listening to me?"Hinata looked at Kenma then continued to ignore Suga.

Daichi frowned and went to him but Hinata didn't even look at him. They noticed he completely ignored them. They didn't even know why. Suga looked at Kenma and he frowned but nodded.

"Shouyou, hand me the 3DS so we can eat."He nodded giving the console to Kenma making them frown.

Kuroo brought two trays then went back to bring his. Suga looked at Kenma to assure him to take care of the boy which he just nodded. The other sat and Kuroo took Hinatas spoon to feed him.

"Kuroo? What are you doing?"He asked while the boy smirked.

"Well, Daichi hates it when he loses a member of his team."He said and picked up Hinata to run away with.

Daichi who saw this ran after Kuroo. Chasing him until he finally stopped. Hinata was already looking dead. Daichi took Hinata and frowned. He turned the boy's body and pat his back to throw up outside the trash.

"It's okay. We will kick some ass today."He said and glared at Kuroo who smirked then ran.

"Shouyou, say ah."He opened his mouth taking another bite and smiled.

Kenma is quietly watching Hinata eat, being him to smile. He looked at Kuroo who just smiled at the child while Hinata started to giggle.

"Ah! Watch it Hinata. Don't step on that."Suga told him and he frowned confused.

He frowned to notice it was reflecting. It was glass. Hinata looked at Suga scooping it away with a broom. Asahi pulled Hinata away and made him walk to the other side.

"Weren't you here last night?"He asked and Hinata tilted his head confused.

"Yeah. Why?"He asked and Asahi looked around then sighed.

"Your okay."

"Kuroo papa. I want Apple juice."He told him and Kuroo just nodded smiling.

"Hey! Can you please tutor me?"He asked Tsukishima who stared at him for a moment.

"No...not at all."He told Hinata and the boy pouted.

He really needs to pass this. "Please? With the strawberry on top?"

"Fine, but if you annoy me I'm going to kick you out of my house. Got it."He giggled and nodded.

"You thinking?"Yaku asked and Hinata just nodded.

"I forgot my shoes in the car."He told him and Yaku looked down to see his small feet dangling.

He chuckled and continued to eat. As Karasuno stared at Hinata sadly.

Hinata walked looking at the stoplight. Once he was allowed to walk. He started to walk. Not noticing that something was running fast. Tsukishima turned his head hearing something fast zooming to see Hinata right in front of it. He ran after Hinata with his eyes widen while Yamaguchi ran behind him.

"Watch out!"Tsukishima grabbed his arm and pulled him close.

"Hinata be careful,"Yamaguchi said as he saw the car continued to speed ahead.

"Oh thank you."He said confused and looked at the two.

"Let's walk you home,"Yamaguchi said worriedly even though Tsukishima didn't want to, he had no choice this time.

He got his juice and started to drink it with a straw. He giggled and Kuroo just smiled. Oikawa popped up, scaring the small boy as he squirted his juice on him on accident. Some laughed and Hinata's eyes widen.

"Don't scare me. Sorry."He told Oikawa as Hanamaki handed him a napkin.

"It's okay. It's my fault. Do you want more or you want me to save it for later?"He said asking about the chicken which Hinata nodded.

"Now please."Oikawa nodded then went to go get him some more smiling.

"IDIOT WAIT UP!"Kageyama yelled chasing Hinata as he giggles.

Hinata started running away after putting a mustache on him while he was asleep. Hinata laughed and saw Narita. He hid behind him and giggled.

"Senpai, can you move?"Narita chuckled and still stood in front of Hinata.

"Run."

As soon as Narita said that, Hinata ran for his life laughing his butt off. Kageyama was continuing to catch him but never did.

Hinata looked at Kageyama and held out his arms. He whined wanting to go to him and pouted. He started to cry and heads turned.

"Kageyama."He said as he cried which made the boy feel heartbroken and got up to go to him.

He picked him up and held him which Hinata calmed down then smiled. "I love you Kageyama!"