Chapter 11

Good Guy | SF9

Hinata woke up and looked at Kageyama. He laid on his stomach and looked at Kageyama then tried to touch his face. He poked his cheek and giggled. Kageyama, however, moved little yet feeling bothered. He did it once more and saw Kageyama give a scowling look making him laugh. Once Kageyama heard the laugh, his eyes shot open to see Hinata laying on his stomach while smiling.

"Good morning!"He giggles and looked beside him to see Yamaguchi.

He sat up and Kageyama watches what he does since it's early for him to cry if he ever does. Hinata held Yamaguchi's arm shaking him making Kageyama hold his laugh. Yamaguchi wasn't waking up so Hinata turned to Kageyama for help.

Hinata got up and slapped Yamaguchi's cheeks that didn't even wake him up. He frowned and grabbed his blanket with his teddy bear to walk by the door. Kageyama looked amused and Hinata waved then walked out. As soon as he left Kageyama quickly got up and walked to see Hinata walked farther away to go to the next room.

He walked into the Fukurodani room and saw Bokuto. He giggles and ran to them and went under his blanket to be on top of Bokuto's stomach. He laid his head on it and put his arms around his stomach as much as he could.

Kageyama however sighed and went back to see Tsukishima awake with his glasses. He had an annoying scowl look that Kageyama just raised an eyebrow on. Kageyama decided to go brush his teeth and face in the bathroom ignoring Tsukishima in which they both glared at each other.

"Where is Shouyou?"Tsukishima asked him and he scoffed.

"Why do you care?"He asked him and spat the toothpaste patches from his mouth.

"Because Sugawara-San will kill us all. I don't want him to yell."Kageyama frowned and felt a glare behind his back from Suga.

He couldn't see him but he wasn't paying attention to it. "He's with Bokuto-San. Since Yamaguchi-San didn't wake up."

Tsukishima didn't question it but was upset. He didn't show it either. Tsukishima left and went to the kitchen to make himself some black coffee. Suga, however, was worried and went to the room to see Hinata asleep. He didn't want to bother him and left to get himself ready for the day. As much as he hated the idea, he had to.

Kageyama was already in the kitchen as Kenma played his usual games. He woke up early this morning so he could see Hinata. However, Hinata didn't come early to eat today. Kageyama grabbed himself some food and sat in front of Kenma. Kenma stared at him and Kageyama sighed.

"He went to Bokuto-San this morning. He's a little upset."He said and Kenma frowned confused.

"Why?"He shook his head and snickered then took a bite of rice ignoring the question.

Bokuto stirred a little and felt something on his stomach. He touched it and it felt soft. He opened his eyes and saw orange hair. He saw Hinata open his eyes and smiled.

"Hello, Shouyou. What are you doing here?"He asked as he picked up Hinata with his hands sitting down.

Most started waking up and turned to see an orange head then smiled. "Papa!"

Bokuto looked at him and started crying. He turned to Akaashi who stared at Bokuto. Hinata was put down to stand on his own and he grabbed his bear.

"Akaashi, I think it's time we should adopt Shouyou!"He said and Hinata walked to Akaashi then giggled.

He took his blanket and tried to fix it as Washio slipped laughing with Sarukui. He fixed it and frowned looking at Akaashi who then took it with his bear to put on top of the other blankets. He saw Onaga leave and his eyes widen.

"Ucle!"He yelled and ran to him then took his hand walking to the bathroom excitedly.

The other boys follow and made it to the bathroom. Hinata was picked up by Komi. He saw his brush and Hinata grabbed it. It was a white brush with orange on them. As you can tell, Yachi had the idea. She thought because of his hair and due to being similar, he should be orange.

He helped him brush his teeth and wash his face then Akaashi took him smiling. He held him in his arms then went out to go to the eating room. He slapped his hands on his face making a sound then he smiled.

"Pweety!"

Bokuto in the back held his laugh with his teammates having a coughing fit. Suga frowned and watched Hinata get closer to the other team. He sat on his chair since Ukai finally got a chance to ask to get one. He was on his baby chair and Kuroo peeked behind him making him laugh.

"What are you doing here with these guys?"He asked while pinching his cheeks as he giggles.

"I like cheese."He said and Kuroo stared at the kid then looked at Bokuto who came by with food.

"Bro. He's just like us!"Hinata frowned and turned quickly to see Iwaizumi then he whined.

"Iwa-Chan is mine!"Oikawa told the child who stared at Oikawa then eventually frowned.

"No, you mean!"He said and a few held their laughter as Oikawa whined to Iwaizumi who slapped the back of his head to shut his mouth.

Iwaizumi turned to face Hinata then smiled. "See, Nice. You, Blah!"

Kageyama turned to Hinata and smirked. That's his child right there. That's his friend right there. Oikawa just dropped and just ate in embarrassment. Iwaizumi ruffled the boy's head then turned to Oikawa. He shook his head and ignored him.

Hinata was given his morning milk and omelet. He got help to cut the omelet. He took his fork for the first time while pushing his hands away.

"No!"He started to put his fork to the omelet then picked up his small fork then into his mouth as most record it.

"You did it! High five!"He smiled and used his left hand to give out a five to Bokuto.

They started eating and saw Hinata look exhausted. He took his bottled milk and started to drink then put it down to take a breath. He continues to eat and smiled. Akaashi wanted to make something for Hinata to taste in his palette, apparently, he likes it and it made Akaashi feel wholesome.

Suga glared at them then looked at Daichi who nodded. The two turned to Asahi who also nodded then turned back.

"Hinata Shouyou Protection Squad is activated,"Nishinoya whispers as Tanaka nods.

There is a whole lot of trouble here, once again.