Chapter 39

Rooftop | N.Flying

Hinata walked with Tendo since the boys let him sat with them. He held his hand as Tendo bit his lip. He's so lucky that he could even feel the glared his teammates were giving.

The boys in the gym were running around making decorations around the place. "Nothing scary can be here. We don't want Hinata to have nightmares."

"Suga-san I need help!"Daichi said walking slowly being tightly covered in tape.

"Who did this to you?"He sighed and Suga helped him which Daichi watched the others shout at each other.

"They got mad since I kept yelling at them."Suga snickered and flicked his forehead then went to go deal with Yamamoto and Tanaka. Kinoshita and Narita were making Hinata his costume since they knew how to make clothes.

The girls were making snacks and a cake with Takeda. The coaches decided to help the boys put things up and away for the time being. Suga hit Asahi on his shoulder glaring at him.

"After we are done, we have to get our costumes."He told the man with a bun who nodded.

"Why don't we just use our uniform as our costumes?"Nishinoya asked and Suga frowned.

"Yeah, I mean we like volleyball so why not,"Kageyama said and Tsukishima snickered.

"Not everyone is like you."

Kageyama glared at him. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Okay okay! If you want costumes, go buy them. If not use your uniform."He sighed and went to go check up with the snacks.

While Hinata skipped and looked to see a man in a chef suit. His eyes widen and gasped. He jumped and tried to grab Tendo's attention. Once he did, he pointed at the man.

"Chef! Chef!"He said excitedly and Tendo chuckled while Hinata let go.

His eyes widen and Hinata ran to the man then bowed. Then the man stared at the boy confused and sighed. Hinata turned and whines asking the team to come there to him. The chef turned to the boys in shock. He knew them and exactly surprised.

"Shouyou, you don't run and bother people. Sorry."Semi said and bowed which the male shook his head then bowed.

"It's alright. Don't worry about it. Who's the child?"Ushijima smiled and picked the child up.

"He's my cousin...yeah."He said Hinata blinked then smiled.

"I see. Wait here for a moment."He said and went into his restaurant.

While others waited. Hinata wanted to go back down which Ushijima put him down. He looked at the ants walking and kneeled smiling. He giggled and Ohira was smacked on the back of his head by Semi who sighed at him goofing around with Tendo.

Hinata walked with the ants smiling, he was following them. While the boys tried to stop fighting with each other. The man came with a few boxes and smiled.

"Here you go."He smiled handed Ushijima the boxes in two bags.

He frowned and looked to see an orange smiling kid missing. "Where did the child go?"

They looked around and felt their heart drop. He couldn't find him anywhere. Hinata giggled and walked. He saw a bunch of them then smiled. He kneeled and looked at the pile of ants.

"I wish it was Mother's Day."He heard and looked at the ladies sitting to drink coffee.

"That's the only day my kids really care for me. After that, it's just a regular day between them."He turned his head to a red-haired woman talking.