Chapter 57

Only U | ImFact

Hinata got back to training camp and got into his small car. He drove it and Pom-Pom got in panting. He giggled and played in his car outside.

Ukai walked in and looked at Takeda then nodded. Takeda sighed and looked out to see Hinata driving his small car laughing. Both Bokuto and Kuroo heard him then started sprinting out to play with the child.

"OMG HE'S CATCHING TO ME,"Bokuto yelled running away from Hinata.

Tsukishima snickered and looked at Yamaguchi who chuckled. He noticed the dog bark and smiling which made it even funnier because Hinata started the hyena laugh Kuroo usually does. Kuroo seemed like a proud father but not the fact that the child was chasing him.

"Shouyou seems happier than usual."He said and Tsukishima agreed.

"Shouyou, come here. You have to go to bed."Hinata turned to Suga and frowned.

"No. I want to play!"He said and Suga sighed then kneeled.

"You can play tomorrow and maybe you can play volleyball with us."Hinata blinked and thought for a moment.

"Okay fine."

The two boys were tired of running and sighed. Kuroo and Bokuto looked at each other and saw the weirdest things on their faces then laughed. Kageyama picked up the Pomeranian and took him with him smiling. As if he had an animal finally like him. Since this morning, a cat came and tried to scratch him then hissed with a mean glare.

Suga picked him up into his arms and Kuroo took the car to put it inside the gym. "Mama, I heard this girl say that if I had a sibling I would be a goner. Is that true?"

Suga frowned and then chuckled shaking his head. When does Hinata decided to head the random things from people but never listen to him when he's telling him something he needs to do or can't have.

"Not really. I could say that you might lose their attention and they will grow differently from you."Hinata frowned confused once more.

"Why?"He asked and Daichi chuckled.

"Because your parents won't treat you the same way. Most of the time you could have problems with them more than the sibling, but just know they will love them as much as they love you."He looked at Daichi and gave a weird look.

"I don't want a sibling. That seems a lot of work."He told him and Daichi just laughed.

"Yeah? Well, then how about Pom-Pom?"He asked Hinata who blinked twice as much.

"He's a dog, he loves me. Humans are annoying. Look at Leg and Oinkawa."He said and Lev who heard his name turned.

He seemed to still have a grudge after what he told him. Seems like the child hated him but actually Hinata didn't hate him. He just loved to put his name out there because he should've never said something that isn't true or the fact say something that shouldn't be said to anyone.

"Alright alright,"Suga said chuckling at the nickname.

Oikawa however frowned as his team laughed and Iwaizumi smirked. Somehow he knows Hinata is his child somehow and is happy to be called a father. At least he's smarter than the others.

Suga took him to the bathroom to do his business then wash his hands. They brushed their teeth and Daichi helped him. He saw Nishinoya gurgle and his eyes widen.

"Nishinoya uncle! how do you do that?"He asked and Nishinoya's eyes widen.

He never heard Hinata say his name before. He coughed and spit it out then looked at him. He felt happier and felt an arrow hit him seeing Hinata's sparkling eyes.