Chapter 15

Flash | X1

"Voice?"He nods and goes back to caressing the dog's fur softly as the others freak out.

"Suga, send him to some pastor or exorcist. I'm not saying he's evil but something seems off since he turned into a child."Yaku told him as Hinata frowned confused as to what they were saying.

"I'll tell Coach and see what he says. Suga you should take Hinata."Daichi said as Suga nodded then told Hinata to come into his arms.

"I know a few places. Don't ask why."Oikawa said as Hinata got into Suga's arms as the dog jumped off and walked to Kageyama.

Kageyama smiled and put the dog on his lap that laid on him. He was surprised the dog was calmer and nicer compared to any other animal and person. Seemed like the dog wasn't scared of him.

Suga just nodded and held Hinata who was just hugging Suga looking out towards Oikawa who just smiled. Daichi already got permission and came back nodding. Oikawa went to wait outside for Suga who went to get Hinata's bag. He walked down the stairs smiling at Hinata who was just starting to fall asleep. He made it down the stairs and both started walking.

"I don't think Shouyou is possessed but if so, that is scary."He said and Oikawa nods looking at the boy who fell asleep.

"He doesn't seem like it, almost like something has been following him and that's why he was uncomfortable all day,"Oikawa explained and Suga agreed.

Suga was worried about him. Hinata couldn't be one and even Oikawa thinks so, but Hinata has been acting weird and since he changed into a child. There could be a reason.

They soon made it to an exorcist who just smiled at them. "Hello, what would you like me to help you with?"

"Ah, my...my brother has been doing weird things and has been acting weird lately. Could you check him for me?"Oikawa asked and she nods then Suga gulped.

Oikawa paid and Hinata was laid down on the table. The lady soon checked and started to call spirits. She frowned, confused, and looked at him.

"He's not a child is he?"She asked them and they looked at each other.

"He's a 15-year-old boy. Am I right?"Suga nodded and she closed her eyes confused.

"There isn't anything wrong with the child. He's perfectly normal. I don't see any evil in him at all. All I could tell you is that he is recreating his past. Seemingly like a dog has come into the light."She said and the boy's eyes widened.

"He found a dog by the school gate. We didn't hear a bark or anything. Could someone be helping him?"Suga asked and she nods.

"It's the older boy himself."Suga looked at Hinata and held his hand gulping.

He frowned, then was stunned and looked at the woman. "Why did he turn out this way?"

"I'm not sure. All I could tell is that what he's doing is recreating a past but not knowing why. The only person who probably would know is himself."Oikawa stares at the lady as she opens her eyes looking at the kid.

"But he's a special kid. Take care of him. I don't know why, but he has something that I can't figure that out. It's not a bad thing."She said and Suga picked him up into his arms.

"I'll keep a secret about this even if he's not your brother but a friend. Thank you for coming."She said and the boys gulped shockingly then bowed.

Believing what she has said after knowing the truth about them, they sighed leaving the store to stare at Hinata in Suga's arms.

"Well, at least he's fine. Right?"Oikawa asked and Suga turned to him nodding.

They started walking back and Hinata woke up smiling. He looked at Oikawa and touched his hair. He giggles trying to make something out of his hair and Oikawa scowled. Suga just smiled then Hinata stopped.

"Mama."He started to whine and looked at Oikawa whose eyes widened.

"Bathroom. There is one in there."Suga walked in and Oikawa asked for the bathroom which quickly Suga took him to.

Hinata used the bathroom and giggled making Suga smile seeing Hinata back to normal. Hinata cleaned himself then Suga flushed the toilet. He picked up Hinata after he pulled up his pants to go to the sink to wash his hands.

Hinata dried his hands and went under the dryer opening his mouth making weird sounds as Suga chuckled. Suga grabbed a towel to wipe the boy's hand then picked him up to leave the bathroom. Hinata grabbed a candy and then Suga paid. They got out with Oikawa chewing gum.

They walk back to school to which Oikawa went back to his team after giving a kiss on the cheek to Hinata who giggled. Suga walked back to the gym and saw the boys cleaning up.

"What happened?"Suga just smiled and put Hinata down to go after his new dog.

"Suga-San please tell us. Is Shouyou okay?"Daichi asked and Suga just nodded.

"Yeah, he's alright."Nishinoya stared at him and frowned.

"That's it, don't want to tell us what was going on?"He asked and the rest agreed.

"Did you find your answers Suga-San?"Ukai asked him and Suga just nodded.

"Yeah, he's not possessed or has an evil spirit. He's fine."

With that said, they sighed in relief and looked at Hinata who touched the dog then ran which the dog touched him making him run after the dog. Seemingly playing tag with him.

"Then what was wrong?"Kuroo asked confused and Suga stared to see Oikawa pick up Hinata.

"OIKAWA JUST TELL ME!"Oikawa quickly ran and behind Suga who just frowned.

"The others are upset that I haven't told them. I said I'll tell them when we were going to eat but they didn't listen. My coach is yelling at me."He said and Suga took Hinata then smiled.

"The lady knew Shouyou turned into a child. It's the older version of Shouyou who's made him find the dog. He's recreating the past but there is no reason as to why it is happening or why he became this way."He said and Kageyama looked closely at Hinata who took his nose.

"I have a nose."He laughed and Kageyama frowned, staring into his eyes.

"So you're saying. That idiot is still around."He asked Suga who just nodded.

"Then that means, whatever happens, it's because the older version of Shouyou is making him do things."He nods and Asahi frowned.

"Wait, that means, the closer he gets. Shouyou will be Hinata again."Asahi said and stopped them from talking to stare at Hinata.

"Yeah,"Oikawa mumbles and looks at Hinata who ruined Kageyama's hair.

What will they do once Hinata goes back to normal?