Chapter 32

Mamma Mia| SF9

Hinata ran excitedly and went into the water. Daichi quickly picked him up in fear and saw him giggle. He sighed and held him under his shoulders.

"Be careful Shouyou."He giggles and starts swimming to Kageyama.

"Swim swim!"He said excitedly, which he nodded and started to swim with Kageyama holding him on the side of his hips.

"Ah. Suga-San. Is everything alright?"Asahi asked him and he just nods staring at Hinata.

"Do you think we are helping Shouyou?"He asked him and Asahi stared at him confused while the two first years listened to the conversation.

"What do you mean?"Daichi asked and he sighed.

"I feel like we aren't doing enough for him. He's doing everything on his own. I really want him just to be spoiled but we haven't done anything yet. All the girls have done something to him that impacted him in many ways compared to us. What do we do when he only ignores us?"Suga asked worriedly as some agreed.

Daichi stared at him then at Hinata who laughed while Kageyama shouted due to getting splashed in the face. "He won't, don't worry."

"Yeah, I think we should just stay with him as much as possible."Asahi said and they nod even though they knew something.

They don't have much time left. They really want him like this for just a little more longer but they know that may not happen. A door swung open and see Tanaka smirking.

"CANNONBALL!"He yelled and Kageyama moved himself with Hinata in his arms quickly away as Tanaka ran.

He jumped in and Hinata gasped. He stared at Tanaka who laughed and Hinata swam to him on his own while the others watched that happening. Their eyes widened watching him swim on his own and Suga just cried.

"He's growing too fast."He mumbles and the others cried in their heads watching Hinata swim next to Tanaka.

"Splash splash."He said and Tanaka took him in his arms smiling.

"Here connect this to him so he doesn't fall,"Ennoshita said, handing him a float that he blew into smiling.

Hinata was put in through the hole that wasn't much tight but he could still touch the water with his hands as he smiled. He splashed the water with Kageyama, Nishinoya, and Tanaka after the three got splashed by him. He giggled and splashed more water on Kageyama as he glared.

"HEY! DON'T SPLASH WATER ON ME SPLASH IT AT SENPAI!"He yelled and Hinata turned to the two then smiled.

"Shouyou, nice baby right?"Hinata giggled and starts splashing water on them with Kageyama going extra.

Tsukishima snickered, Yamaguchi laughed, Kinoshita recorded with Narita on Hinata's face, Daichi bit his lip staring at the two others getting wet badly, Suga smiled, and Ennoshita gulped.

The two stopped and high-fived. Hinata saw the small ducks and went to them. He touched it and held it laying there. The two senpais went after Kageyama who continued to fight with them. It was a calming day for Karasuno. Hinata heard something and turned but saw no one.

Oddly it didn't stop him from moving there. He made it to see a lizard. He was fascinated, he picked it up and went to the boys who were sitting. He hid his hand then smiled. He held out a lizard in excitement but they screamed. Tsukishima, however, looked at it.

"Dinosaur."

Tsukishima gulped and the others moved back as the tongue started to catch a bug in the sky. He laughed and stared at the lizard.

"I'm going to call you...chili."He said smiling as the lizard just stood in his hand.

Hinata frowned when he saw the boys in fear and scared. He swam and put the lizard on the side of the concrete. He looked at the lizard one more time and made the duck squeak in his other hand.

"Bye-bye chili."He said and the lizard started leaving which Hinata pouted.

He went to see Asahi smiling at him. "You okay?"

"Yes."He told Asahi as he held out his hands and the man smiled taking his hands then sending him back to the others.

Hinata splashed and looked at Yamaguchi. He saw the freckles on his shoulders. He stared at him with wide eyes in shock. Yamaguchi tilted his head confused as to why the kid looked shocked while staring into his eyes.

"STARS!"He yelled excitedly and Yamaguchi smiled.

"You like the stars?"Hinata nods, staring at Kinoshita who was smiling.

"I LIKE EVERYTHING!"He said giggling and laid his head on the float smiling.

Hinata laid there smiling looking at the sky while the others relaxed talking about anything. Until Nekoma ruined their party. Hinata smiled and waved at Kenma.

"PUDDING! MR.PUDDING!"He yelled and ran to Kenma in the water.

Kuroo laughed in the weirdest way that Daichi thought he was choking. Lev smacked his back a couple of times which gave him a glare. Kenma just blinked at them and smiled like it was nothing even though he didn't like it, it was Hinata. So he didn't mind at all after Hinata came to him.

"I met a Dinosaur!"He said and Kenma frowned.

"Shouyou it was a lizard."Hinata turned to who said that which was Nishinoya.

"DINOSAUR!"He yelled, pouting at him as Nishinoya crossed his arms.

"LIZARD! IT WAS A LIZARD!"

"NO, IT WAS A DINOSAUR!"

"LIZARD!"

"DINOSAUR!"

"DINOSAUR!"Nishinoya blinked as the others laughed.

"See it was a dinosaur!"Hinata laughed and turned to Kenma excitedly.

"And then they got scared. They are a...."He thought for a moment then smiled.

"Scary cat!"He said and Nekoma stared at Karasuno who sighed while they laughed.

"And...I named him...chili."He continued while Kenma hummed, smiling.

Yaku frowned and stared at him. "Chili? Why?"

"He seemed spicy,"Hinata said which made them stop only to hear crickets in the background.

Suga couldn't hold it, no one could. Tsukishima was dying inside as he held his stomach, no one knew what was happening but it never made sense either as to why Hinata says the randomest things they have ever heard.

"Mr.Pudding? Are you okay?"Hinata asked and that's when they all lost it.

Kenma glared and smiled at Hinata touching his hair softly nodding. Hinata looked at the duck and squeaked it in front of Lev without him knowing which made him jump screaming into the water. He laughed as Kenma chuckled hugging the boy.