Chapter 49

Stealer | D-Crunch

Hinata wanted to drive his car, well Kenma told him to go and play around. So, he's now with Takeda who's sitting next to him.

"Grandma, am I doing okay?"He asked and Takeda shook his head smiling.

"You are fine. Do you like your gift? You kept them all and played with them yesterday and this morning. You're even wearing the shirt you were given."He nods excitedly.

"I am thankful."He said and looked at the squirrel in front of him and stopped.

He giggled as it left and he continued to ride it. Takeda ruffled his hair and relaxed in this small car.

"It's okay to tell him everything. Trust him."

"I've never felt loved before and given gifts. I liked it. That's why I'm thankful."He told Takeda who turned to the boy frowning.

"I understand. I'll make it even better for you. We will."He giggled and smiled at him.

"It's already better with everyone. I'm okay with that."

Takeda felt numb. He remembered what Hinata told him and meeting his actual father. He knows the boy has so much more to tell but is glad he knows something. No matter what he feels, he doesn't feel pity for him or worse. He feels as if his heart breaks to know something about a child that should've never gone through something he had been through.

A loss of innocence and a loss of love. He seemed to have nothing to worry but deep down, he had so much. He had wished before Hinata turned to a child, he could've asked in some way. Now he has to hear it from a younger version of himself and the most heartbreaking way.

Hinata looked to see someone and stopped the car. He started to shiver and looked at Takeda.

"Slam him with the car, take Takeda out."

"Can you get off the car really quickly?"Hinata asked and the male nodded confused.

Takeda got out of the car and stood. He saw Hinata moving back and looked confused. Hinata started from a car the stop he was at going at a faster speed making Takeda shocked. He ran to turn his head and see the familiar man. Hinata had hit that car to the male which he had groaned. He moved the car very back and glared at him.

"Say the meanest things you've ever said!"

"YOU POOP! GO DIE!"He yelled and the male hissed glaring at the boy looking at him.

He seemed familiar and frowned. Takeda ran to him and apologized to him.

"No, don't apologize to this bitch."Hinata blurted our which Takeda turned head so quickly as of the devil spoke out of him.

"You like playing with people, don't you? Still gamble? Sell people to rape? Or that's the reason you ran away because you didn't have a life so you used someone else but it didn't work?"He said and the voice told him to say.

"WHO ARE YOU!"Hinata's father yelled and Hinata glared at him.

"Hinata Shouyou, mother fucker."

"SHOUYOU!"He yelled and Hinata glared at him.

"You probably have fucked grandmother. Not my fault you ruined your own life and made others suffer for it. Shouldn't you be in prison? Right, you're a runaway."He told him and the man started to forward as the child move the car back.

Hinata eventually went until Takeda came in front of him glaring at the man. "Don't touch him or I'll kill you."

"Scream, honk the car, your friends are here and can save you both!"

Hinata looked to see his friends at the park and waiting. He screamed and honked the car getting attention from all of them. Fumio turner and looked at Hinata then at Takeda then the man.

"SHOUYOU IS IN TROUBLE!"He yelled and quickly ran with the others to tell their mothers.

Kenta's mother went there and stood beside Takeda. The man pushed Takeda and Kenta's mother punched him in the face. Fumio's mother called the cops and the kids ran to Hinata to protect him. Kenta's mother was a feisty one. Piss her off and she will chase you to death. Into which she did with the man running away.

He went missing but Kenta didn't care. He ran to check on Takeda and Hinata. Fumio sighed and took Takeda to sit him down.

Hinata drove his car and sighed. He got to where they were sitting and Takeda took out the basket in the back seat. Soon Hinata was driving all three boys with shades as if nothing happened.

"Who was that man anyway?"Kenta's mother asked drinking her soda pissed off.

"Some guy Shouyou hates,"Takeda said and she nodded which Fumio's mother smiled.

"Don't worry. I sent an image to the police. They should find them."She said as Iwao gave Takeda a drink for him to refresh and a snack.

They switched to who drives and Iwao went to take their picture happily. Sending it to their group chat. Hinata giggled and they were given a juice packet.

"Guys, we shouldn't get drunk on juice,"Kenta said and Fumio scrunched his nose.

"It has no alcohol and this is for kids. No one gives alcohol to kids. Are you stupid?"He asked as Hinata drove down to see Ushijima playing volleyball with the others.

Hinata turner to Iwao who drank his quietly while the other two bicker. Ushijima frowned and looked at the kids.

"Oh, that's Shouyou! Look it, he has mini friends."Shirabu said and they chuckle seeing Hinata in shades.

Ushijima took a picture and sent it to the father group chat while the others looked laughing. They never spoke about it to the others.

Hinata turned his head and waved which the guys waved at him. "SHOUYOU DON'T DIE! DON'T KILL US EITHER!"

He stopped and turned his head to Fumio whose eyes widen. He frowned confused and Kenta laughed while Iwao shook his head.

"What is wrong with you?"He asked him and the boy sighed.

"You kept moving your hands as off the wheel,"Fumio explains and Ohira walked to the kids worriedly.

Iwao turned and his eyes widen seeing tall people in front of him. Hinata frowned and looked to see Ohira then smiled.

"Is everything alright Shouyou?"He nods smiling and looked at the others walking by.

Kenta almost pissed himself and Fumio wanted to hide but didn't want to show it. Hinata introduced his friends to the boys who smiled.

"Look at you all. Go have fun okay. Shouyou, remember to stay close to your guardian."He nods and smiled then left waving.

The others laugh at the kid's reaction. Hinata explained they were friends and the boys were shocked. They now know, Hinata is a child of a volleyball prodigy if they really cared about him that way.

He went back to the mothers and smiled. He was ready to play in the park on the swings and slides.