Chapter 62

Why | ONF

"Okay, first we need to buy some all-purpose flour...a lot."He said and Kenma nodded pulling the cart as Hinata walked.

Kiyoko put on her sunglasses with Yachi and hid behind the grocery store. If Yachi guessed. If someone like Hinata walked around with a male who simply just like an older brother or friend, following him and telling him what to do. They would laugh because it's the funniest thing Kiyoko has seen so far.

The reason why those two were here because they wanted to make sure the two were okay alone. Especially Kuroo and Bokuto who followed behind them even they didn't know that the four of them were around.

"Kenma uncle! Can you get that?"He asked Kenma who nodded and grabbed the flour then put it in the cart.

They had to buy a lot, there are a bunch of hungry men and Hinata knows that. They are crazy and he knows that. He also knows that they are stupid. He could only roll his eyes when they are around, his eyes might fall off and he also knows that too.

They went to go get other stuff and Hinata saw some bananas while Kenma walked to the snack section forgetting that Hinata should've been behind him. Hinata turned around and saw Kenma missing. Not only that. The four who were stalking him noticed that the child went missing.

"Code red! Where could he be?"Bokuto said and Kuroo gulped then sighed.

"I'll watch Kenma and you go guys Shouyou. Got it."He nodded and Bokuto ran to find Hinata.

While Kiyoko did the same with Yachi. Yachi watched Kenma and Kiyoko left. The blond girl walked slowly peaking and bumped into someone. She turned to Kuroo and her eyes widen.

"What are you doing here?"He asked her and she gulped then bit her lip.

"Uh....me...me and Kiyoko...we came to check on them."She stuttered and he just nodded turning to Kenma grabbed chips.

"Us too. This child really doesn't see the other child is missing...geez."He said and Kenma turned to put it in the cart.

"Shouyou, what else do we need?"He asked and turned to see the child missing.

His eyes widen and felt the fear rise. He looked around and quickly grabbed the cart then ran. Kuroo sighed and looked at Yachi.

"Bingo."

The two went and slowly followed Kenma. The other two ran to go look for Hinata who also bumped into each other. Now they knew they were in the same business because they seem to be looking worried.

"I'll look right and you look left,"Bokuto told her and she nods quickly running to look for him.

Hinata looked around and frowned. He looked and saw a man holding a relish packet. His eyes widen and gulped. It was Hoga. It was that man that would come every few nights and this time he wasn't alone. He was with the others who would sometimes join him.

Hoga turner and Hinata quickly hid. Hinata peeked at the man who turned back and laughed with the other males walking away.

"SHOUYOU!"He heard and looked to see Kenma.

He quickly ran to him and hugged his leg. He shivered and started to stare at the floor in fear. The four came in and sighed once they saw the kid was there with Kenma.

"What's wrong?"Kenma asked moving him from his leg and pick him up.

"C...can we go back? We are done."He said and Kenma looked at the banana in his hands then took it.

"Sure."He told him and went to the register then paid.

Kuroo came and grabbed to flours and so did Bokuto while the girls got the small bags. Kenma turned and saw them then sighed. Hinata just smiled and went back to training camp.

They went to the kitchen after that and put the things on the counter. They started to put things on the counter very well to see what to do with the ingredients.

Hinata grabbed a banana and ran out then to the gym. He opened the door then ran to Tsukishima. Who was in a practice game with Aoba Johsai. He held out the banana and Tsukishima sighed. Tanaka ran in laughing his ass off with Nishinoya.

"Wow...it's a beautiful banana Shouyou,"Suga said and he nodded.

"It was new packed. It looks so fresh. Compared to a salty French fry...right?"He asked and Yamaguchi chuckled while Tsukishima glared at him.

"Eh, Yamaguchi uncle shouldn't say sorry. It is funny. You sometimes are a salty French fry."He told him and the others started laughing.

Tsukishima frowned and felt embarrassed. He turned to Aoba Joshi. "At least you're better than an annoying oink head. I love you!"

Hinata hugged Tsukishima and the male just smiled. He took the banana and looked at him. He felt happy that the child loved him. His Shouyou loved him. He loved him that he forgot what he said before he talked about Oikawa. He knew it was Oikawa, but still loved that he came to hug him.

"Alright alright. You have to go."Hinata nodded then looked at Oikawa sticking out his tongue as Kageyama smirked.

He loved that child so much. To the point, if he made a mean joke to Oikawa. He loves him. He's really his favorite person and he will love him no matter, but really has to protect him. He knows people like kids like him. He frowned and looked at Oikawa who smiled at the child. Especially this male wouldn't leave him alone.

"I need to make flour tortillas with Mr.Pudding. Bye!"He waved and they chuckle.

He ran back to the kitchen and started to decide who does what. The girls cut the vegetables, the Hinata, and Kenma help with the meat that was soaked and cleaned with water since this morning.

"Kuroo papa! Bokuto papa! We aren't making pizza!"He whined and the two laughed as some other boys come in washing their hands then helping out.

"PAPA! TANAKA UNCLE IS USING A TORTILLA AS A FRISBEE!"He yelled and Daichi looked at Bokuto then saw Kageyama trying to spike the Tortilla to the broad then sighed.

What are these two going to do with the freaks in the kitchen?