Chapter 64

I hate you | Hotshot

Takeda took him back to training camp and Hinata was still shaking. He turned his head and saw Suga then wanted to hug him. Takeda handed the child to Suga who hugged him tightly.

The whole day they went crazy to look for him. "I'm sorry."

"Shouyou, it's okay. Are you hurt?"Hinata nodded and sniffed making Daichi wipe his tears from his cheeks.

"Our motherly friend told me that a man tried to kidnap him,"Takeda told them as their eyes widen.

"It's Hoga."He said as the boys looked at them confused.

"His name is Hoga. He's was one of Papa's friends."Suga felt his eyes roll over and looked at Hinata in the eye.

He saw his arm bruised and how scared he looked. He shivered and feeling disgusted. Asahi has brought a blanket and put it around the two. Hinata seemed to still shiver in fear.

"Wait, his friends. The ones that would hit you?"Suga asked and the others felt like they had guns ready in the back.

"Y...yes...his friends...would...burn me."Takeda frowned confused and so did the rest.

"He would...use a lighter to put it on my skin to burn."He hid his head and hugged him tightly.

Kenma took Takeda's phone and made him open it. Aone was behind him with a few bats with Ushijima. They went to the group chat and saw the male then left while Washijo followed them just in case. Even if the male looked horrible after what Iwao's mother did, they want to make him miserable.

"Shou...Shouyou...did they ever break you?"He hummed and noticed a few went missing.

All Suga could do was cry. He's hurt so much, they did so much to him to break him, and yet he was there for them when they played volleyball. When they lost the game, when they wanted a smile. He was there. They couldn't believe that this all happened when he was younger. He wished nothing like this ever happened to Hinata. Ever. He will never let it happen.

The boys were angry. Narita and Kenma figured out where the location could be. All they can say is that, they were going to kill some people. If Ukai hadn't stepped in and stopped them.

Takeda got a message and read it with his eyes widen then smile. "I'll be back."

Suga and the girls with the other coaches nodded except for Suzumeda because she took a knife with her to stab someone. Shirofuki knew her time to show her side was about to come out and she's glad.

"I know, I'm upset too but if you go there. They will report you and not him. The only way to solve this is to help Shouyou. You know how much he's hurt so help him."He told them and they turned to each other.

Takeda ran to find them and looked to see Ukai. "GUYS WAIT!"

They looked at Takeda and saw him running. He took a breather once he stopped and looked at them.

"Since my friend took a picture of him, they took him and his friends because they were criminals for abuse. His father was one of them so he's also gotten charges."Takeda said and Ukai frowned.

"Kenta...if you all know. His father is an officer. She just sent the message a few minutes after you all left."He said showing it to them.

"What about your mother friend who beat the hell out of him?"Daichi asked and he just sighed.

"She's fine. They said she wasn't the problem at all."

"Now can we go?"Ukai asked and they went back.

"So much for the fun."Kenma murmured and Narita agreed.

They went back and saw Hinata already asleep on Suga's lap. Suga looked at him and brushed his thumb on his cheek. Kiyoko brought his bear with his small blanket and handed it to him.

They bit their lip and looked at him. Yachi has been crying with Namestu while Shirofuki held them. They just couldn't believe the evilest people really lived with Hinata. They couldn't believe he dealt with so much at such a young age.

"No don't take my chocolate chip cookie. I don't like you."Hinata mumbles and took Suga's finger holding it.

"Why are you cutting cookies?"He whined in his sleep and pouted.

"Stupid Kageyama."

That's when Kageyama had to glare at him but most just gave a small smirk. At least he's having a good dream. He turned his head to Suga's stomach and they frowned since they couldn't see his face.

"How about we all bake cookies with him tomorrow?"Moniwa asked and Tendo nodded.

"I agree. He's talking about it in his sleep. So why not?"He asked and they agreed.

"It could also help since it can relieve him for a while,"Yachi mumbles and wiped his tears.

They just sat there quietly with their thoughts after that. The coaches had also thought too much. Nekomata had to get a pain killer for himself. Hinata hugged his bear and focused on his dreams about cookies.

"Wow, leg turned to a giraffe. He's a long neck now."Suga looked down and frowned.

What is he dreaming about? He really does talk a lot in his sleep once in a while but this dream is kinda weird. Lev just scrunched his nose as they chuckle. Kenma smirked and elbowed Lev who hissed annoyed.

After a while, Hinata woke up and looked at Suga look at him. "Mama, why are we still here?"

He rubbed his eyes and turned to see the others then crawled out of Suga's lap. He got up and ran to Ushijima. He hugged him and the male chuckled.

"Ushijima papa is here. Now I get to play tag."He said and Ohira laughed.

"Oh...you mean his accident. Rest In Peace Ushijima."Yamagata pointed and the whole Shiratorizawa laughed.

"Can we all play? I will be it!"

"Freeze tag would be fun,"Tanaka mentions and they nodded.

Now, it's become a volleyball mess. Rest In Peace Ushijima, they thought once he fell again. After that, poor Daichi and Akaashi died that night.