Chapter 62: Only One Remained

Song Quote: Achilles Come Down
"Achilles Achilles Just put down the bottle Don't listen to what you've consumed It's chaos, confusion And wholly unworthy Of feeding and it's wholly untrue You may feel no purpose Nor a point for existing It's all just conjecture and gloom And there may not be meaning So find one and seize it Do not waste your self on this roof."
~~~

Third Person's Pov:
"Sorry I had to confiscate your weapons. Here we try to foster what I call "an environment of encouragement" The Warden explained as he deactivated the security system and escorted the group inside the prison.

The group only consisted of Wu, Garmadon, the five ninja and (Y/n). The others had to stay back to prepare and keep a sharp eye on Chen's next moves.

"I'll rattle your bones, Warden!" One underworld inmate roared as he hit a cup against the bars.

"Very creative, Frakjaw. Love the puns" the warden smiled walking past. The next cell over housed Captain Soto.

He gasped seeing the ninja again. "Pajama men!" He exclaimed pointing them out like they were a sore thumb.

The Warden chuckled to himself "Ninja ain't popular around these parts, considering you put most of them behind bars" The warden informed the ninja and sensei's in a low tone. "Who you're looking for, he hates ninja the most."

He then gestured up ahead to a hard glass cell equipped with a special security panel.

"Last cell on the left" he tells them and lets the group head on in.

The group finds themselves standing in the cell staring at a dollhouse. The five ninja glance at each other and Lloyd peaks through one of the windows.

The green ninja catches a glimpse of Pythor drinking tea and talking to his basketball friend "Rodrigo."

"We need your help" Lloyd speak apprehensively, unsure if he wants to comment on what he witnessed.

The Anacondrai jumped in surprise and shut the blinds as fear turned to anger. "Help you? The ninja?"

"You fed me to the Devourer, defeated every enemy I've aligned with, even forced me to swallow your shrinking pill! You lot have damaged my diminishing ego" Pythor fumed with every fiber of his tiny stature.

Cole turned the doll house around to have the open walled side face them.

The Anacondrai's red eyes met (Y/n)'s before narrowing maliciously.

"You have some nerve coming here again after knocking over what little I have left" He spat with his arms crossed.

For a second, the ninja were confused by who he was referring to. Then they looked right at (Y/n) who stared right back at the shrunken Anacondrai.

She stepped forward uncrossing her arms before Pythor. (Y/n) lets out a sigh before speaking "I'm sorry for kicking your dollhouse Chumsworth." She apologized, but her tone wasn't remorseful. "I was frustrated and I shouldn't have taken that out on you."

It somehow struck a cord with Pythor. Probably not the apology itself, but rather the fact she put aside her stubborn pride and said it to him. "Wow you actually apologized" The Serpentine mused, for a second wondering if this was a fake (Y/n) or a clone.

Shaking the thought away, he glared at her "Just because your friends are here doesn't mean I'll tell you anything else about that book."

Lloyd's eyebrows knitted together. "Uh, we're not here for that" he spoke up, before sharing a glance with (Y/n).