The Beginning:

"It's almost time to begin" yawned a girl no older than 12 as she stirred around on her throne.

"Hey time to wake up" Byleth awoke to find her father Jeralt hovering over her prodding her shoulder with his fingers in a feeble attempt to wake her up, and to Jeralt's surprise it worked. Byleth rose without any further nagging, "were you having that dream again?" he inquired. 

Byleth sighed " yes, I was dreaming of a young girl..." This led to one of Jeralts famous lectures of how Byleth must rid her mind of "idle thought" that as mercenaries they must be prepared for the worst to come. Just as Jeralt concluded his lecture, and was about to prepare to head towards the Kingdom a fellow mercenary barged in.

"Jeralt! Sir! Sorry to barge in, but your presence is needed" and with that the mercenary ran back outside leaving Jeralt behind dumbfounded by what just happened. Both Byleth and Jeralt rushed outside unsure of what to expect. The suspense didn't last long much to their surprise they were met by three people. 

Two males and one female, Byleth scoped them out as the tall blond with striking blue eyes pleaded with her father for assistance in stopping bandits that had chased them away from their group. The slightly shorter male with brown hair, tan skin and vibrant green eyes chimed in how they were after their lives and their gold. And the female with the snow white hair and pale skin just stood there watching closely as her Violet eyes inspected Byleth and Jeralt. 

Byleth felt uneasy as the woman inspected her, this however didn't last long as they rushed out to face the crew of bandits that those three managed to attract to Remire Village.

The four of them made it out to what was a village but was currently being used as a battlefield. Byleth led the other three to a forested area just as Jeralt had advised them to do. From there the battle began. 

Byleth and the blond man took the lead in battling against the bandits, the white haired woman dealt with any of the bandits that managed to slip past their blades, and the brunet picked them off from afar with his bow. The battle quickly ended after Byleth struck down the leader of the bandits after he made a remark about her holding a blank stare. 

This victory was short lived when the bandit leader rose and lunged an attack at the white haired woman. "Crap" Byleth thought as she attempted to shove the other woman out of harm's way only to endanger herself with the impending doom that awaited Byleth once that blade struck her back. She braced herself fully accepting the consequence of her action, and to Byleth's surprise it never came, she looked around and to her shock she was back in her dream with the young girl.

"You Fool" The girl shouted the girl continued on for a while verbally berating Byleth for her ignorance in risking her life to save one girl "well I guess if you don't know the value of your own life you're not going to protect it very well huh" she sighs "well I guess it's up to me to guide you for now on, you can call me Sothis, but i'm also known as the beginning" Sothis proclaims.

 Sothis tells Byleth of the fate she will meet once the Girl allows for time to flow onward. "Can't you reverse the hands of time?" Byleth asked her hoping that she wouldn't have to meet death so soon.

 "Ah" Sothis shouted as she realized she did in fact have the ability to turn back the hands of time "Now you who bares the flames within go and steal yourself for what is to come ''. And with that Byleth was back a few seconds before tragedy struck and rather than receiving the blow instead of the white haired woman she managed to parry the bandits axe with her sword.

 Soldiers dressed in white cladded armor arrived to their aid, they announced themselves as the Knights of Seiros and with that turn of events the leader of the bandits called for his crew to retreat into the nearby forest.