Garland moon:

Dimitri:

Dimitri sat in the Blue Lions class room waiting for class to begin, today a new knight was supposed to take over since it had been a while since the last switch. Dimitri kept thinking about the other night when he found Byleth in the library with Claude, he wasn't concerned with Byleth doing something bad Dimitri was just worried that maybe Claude was trying to involve her in one of his schemes or maybe that Claude really was just trying to recruit Byleth to his house. Either way Dimitri wouldn't stand for it, he thought that maybe he could talk it out with Byleth but she seems to be keeping her distance these days. 

Dimitri's train of thought was disturbed when he heard a loud voice say "Good Morning Class" he looked and saw it was their professor for the month. She introduced herself as Catherine and began to divulge into the lecture she had planned. However Catherine would often stop her lectures and go on tangents about how spectacular she thought Lady Rhea was. Once finished with her lecture Catherine stopped for a second "Oh Right I forgot to tell you guys" Catherine said apologetically "Our mission this month is going to be seizing castle Gaspard" Catherine said nonchalantly. She began telling the class about Lord Lanato, the leader of house Gaspard, raising an army against the church. 

Dimitri heard Ashe gasp in the back and say something about this being out of character for Lanato, Dimitri felt bad for him this must be rough having to go against someone who is so near and dear to him. Catherine continued on for a few more minutes before she finally let the Blue Lions class go for the day.

Dimitri was about to leave from the class to train when he heard a voice call out to him "Dimitri!" he turned to see Sylvain "Don't tell me you forgot what today is" Sylvain said "We've been friends since our childhood and this is how you repay me, by forgetting my birthday" Sylvain said sarcastically "Well lucky for you I know how you can make it up to me, Join us in town for a celebration" Sylvain said. 

"Sylvain is this another one of your tricks?" Dimitri asked sternly. 

"Of course not your highness" Sylvain said. Dimitri reluctantly agreed after Sylvain kept pestering him "Excellent I'll go and get Felix and Ingrid now then we'll go. 

Once Sylvain gathered Felix and Ingrid they began to make there way to town "Hey look there is Byleth and Hilda" Sylvain said nudging into Dimitri's shoulder, before Dimitri could respond Sylvain took off to the two girls "Hey ladies" he said with a wink "If the monastery two loveliest ladies aren't busy perhaps they would like to accompany us for the evening" Sylvain said while gesturing to the rest of the party. 

Byleth began to decline Sylvains offer when Hilda cut her off "Of course we'll join you guys" she said while Linking arms with Byleth and dragging her to the group. Hilda and Sylvain took lead of the group guiding them to an unknown destination while loudly chatting about random things. 

"Oh Byleth is that a History book?" Ingrid asked gesturing to what she was carrying.

"Ah yes it is" Byleth said showing her the cover of it, it read from 0 to 200 imperial years. 

"Oh wow that is quite early" Ingrid said "Are you looking to know anything in particular from that era? perhaps I could save you the read."Ingrid asked. 

"Hmm do you know about any beasts from this era?" Byleth asked. 

Felix jumped in "Beasts?" he said "That's an odd thing to look for, any particular reason why?" Felix asked. 

"Just curious" Byleth responded.

"Yeah sorry Byleth I haven't heard of anything from that era about beasts" Ingrid said "Although it's still possible for them to have been present at that time you'll just have to search hard to find something" Ingrid added.