Vanished:

Dimitri:

Dimitri sat in his bed recounting what Byleth had told him and Claude. Dimitri wondered if it was possible that the Immaculate one was somehow related to the Relics and if so why was the church so keen on keeping it out of grasp."This is frustrating" he thought and sighed. Dimitri was never particularly fond of the church as others were but as the next heir to the throne he understood that there was a necessity for them to keep stability for the people, but what if they weren't doing that and instead were following their own agenda. Would he be able to let them coincide in his kingdom? "That's blasphemy" Dimitri thought to himself. He sat up and looked out his window the sun was already coming up and if like clockwork there was a knock on his door. Dimitri felt a pit in his stomach he knew who it was and he didn't want to deal with her right now, he can't handle another one of her sessions where she is just sucking his face.

"Prince Dimitri" A high pitched voice sang outside of his room "It's me!" The voice added. Dimitri shuddered in horror, although he did feel a little guilty that he had yet to learn this girl's name but the chance to ask her never came so he just learned to move past that. Dimitri got dressed and then opened the door, and ran straight into Sylvains room.

"Uh... you're highness? why are you in my room?" Sylvain asked as he got himself out of bed.

"Sorry I need to... hide. In here. Just for a while. I'll have you know this is all your fault!" Dimitri said.

"Hide? From who?" Sylvain asked.

"It's, ugh.. a girl" Dimitri mumbled.

"I'm sorry a what?" Sylvain said teasingly "Could this be that girl who's been following you around like a lap dog for this past month?" Sylvain asked

"This is all because of your insistence that I go and ask a girl out!" Dimitri shouted.

You didn't give her a dagger did you? Is that why you are hiding? Does she have a dagger, Dimitri?" Sylvain joked. "So you invited a girl to dinner, and now she's chasing you around. What's the big deal? Sylvain sighed. He was quiet for a moment and then a grin crossed his face "Unless... Did you use one of my pick-up lines? Those words are dangerous in the wrong hands" Sylvain laughed. "With me, people know a line is a line and I'm joking. But you... Nobody's ever accused you of being funny. Sylvain added.

"I clearly underestimated the difficulty of the task, but... what do I do now?" Dimitri asked.

"Relax your highness I'll sort this whole thing out real easy" Sylvain said "All we have to do is figure out how to make this girl lose interest in you" he added. "And making girls lose interest is what i'm best at! You just wait right there, and I'll fix everything" Sylvain said determined.

"It was my naivete that brought this about, I cannot place this immense burden on your shoulders..." Dimitri sighed.

"This is no job for an amateur, you need a professional's help" Sylvain said sternly. "Trying to do everything by yourself has never served you well, so just leave this to the master" he said confidently "Even the dagger incident could have been avoided if you had just talked to me beforehand" Sylvain added.

"There wasn't time for consultation! I had only learned of her leaving on the day of her departure" Dimitri said defensively.

"Whatever you say, The point is you need to rely on me for these types of things in the future" Sylvain said "For now I got this. And if I ever need help with... something you have to help me with, then maybe you can do the same for me" Sylvain added.

"Sylvain..." Dimitri said "Very well when that time comes, I promise to help you as best as I can" Dimitri said with a smile "A knight of Faerghus never goes back on his word... Isn't that right?" he added "You're a good man, Sylvain. I'm sorry to do this to you. Best of luck!" Dimitri said.