The White Heron Cup:

Byleth:

The past few weeks around Garreg Mach could have been described as one thing, Chaos. Despite her desire to remain out of the competition Byleth was roped into it. And now every spare moment she had was filled with her fellow classmates practicing dancing with her.

"Come on Byleth" Annette said while guiding her to the greenhouse to practice dancing in there. As they were dancing Annette began singing a song about food, "Today's dinner is steak and then a cake that's yummy yum... Now it's time to fill my tummy tummy tum" Annette sang while they danced.

"I hope I'm not interrupting" Felix called out as he entered the green house.

A look of horror fell upon Annette's face "Felix! You weren't listening, were you?" she asked.

"I heard enough to know that you're hungry" Felix replied, "You have nice footwork" he said "was that fencing footing" he asked, then added "Get something to eat, I can take over practicing with Byleth now".

Annette was frozen for a moment then shouted "You're evil, Felix" Annette yelled.

"And you're shouting" Felix replied.

"You can't just spy on people without saying anything! it's not right!" Annette said.

"I actually did call out when I was coming in, it's not my fault you didn't hear" Felix rebutted.

"Well... You need to speak louder, then! Ugh, this is so embarrassing" Annette said while her face grew red. "Oh, you are the worst!" she shouted and then ran off.

Felix looked dumbfounded by what happened "Huh, what was that about?" he said to Byleth "Anyways let's practice your dancing before you begin to sing songs about food as well" he added. "Although the green house isn't much of the place for it, come on" Felix said and led Byleth to the grassy area behind the dining hall.

"Felix, I thought you were supposed to be helping me with my dancing," Byleth said, as she had to correct another error that Felix made.

"Shut up" Felix responded, "Tch, I'm not accustomed to dance" he said "Anything outside of wielding a blade is pointless"he added.

"I suppose" Byleth said.

"If you want someone more experienced in dancing I recommend the boar, or Sylvain" Felix said.

"Hmm I see" Byleth said while pulling away "Why is it that you call Dimitri a boar?" she asked.

"Because he is one, how he fight's now he's lost all recollection of his humanity" Felix said "He's a wild animal, a boar" he added. Byleth didn't say anything to that, "Be careful Byleth" Felix warned "He'll chew you up and spit you out, he's not like the rest of us" he said.

"Ok, that's enough Felix" Sylvain said as he approached them "You know if his Highness wasn't so lax with everyone your words would have had you thrown in jail for treason" he added sternly.

"Hmph" Felix mumbled.

"Don't listen to Felix's words Byleth" Sylvain said turning to her, "Now then why don't you dance with me?" Sylvain asked "I have far more experience then Felix here" he said with a wink then extended his hand out to Byleth.

Byleth grabbed his hand and immediately regretted it, Sylvain immediately whisked her around while critiquing her posture and foot work. "Hmm, not too shabby Byleth" Sylvain said with a wink, as he pulled away "Just make sure that you aren't slouching" he added, and Byleth nodded. "I think we just might have a shot at winning" Sylvain said with a laugh "Right Felix?" he said as he turned to Felix who was resting on the grass.