The Great Bridge of Myrddin:

Dimitri:

Dimitri sat at the meeting table, he felt the eyes on him from all the others who came to attend this stupid meeting, why did he even need to go. It was pointless, he just needed to kill someone, it was simple there was no need to even discuss the frivolities of how it would be done. And for Byleth and Claude to have the audacity to bring up the idea of sparing Edelgard once again, it was ridiculous.

"They wanted to see how the boar Prince would react" Glenn whispered into Dimitri's ear, "And your little tantrum was exactly what they needed to see" he hissed.

"Perhaps it's best to end the meeting here for the time being, start preparing in the meantime, on the 31st of this month we will be conquering that bridge" Claude said. Dimitri saw him look to Byleth, they seemed to be exchanging some whisper between each other, he felt a rage beginning to grow inside of him.

Glenn snorted, "Goddess you are pathetic" he said, "You yell at her, humiliate her in front of everyone, and then get jealous when she talks to another man" Glenn laughed.

Dimitri saw Byleth rose from her seat and left from the meeting room. He got up immediately to follow her, Claude and Rodrigue may have been able to stop them from arguing for the time being but it needed to happen, Byleth needs to understand that he must kill Edelgard. The dead need their tribute.

The people that were blocking the exit, parted out of the way immediately once they'd seen Dimitri standing there. He rushed past them, he made it to the hallway in time to see Byleth making her way up the stairs that led to the Archbishop's quarters. Dimitri began heading there but was stopped, someone put their hand on his shoulder, he turned around and saw that it had been Rodrigue.

Rodrigue had a look of concern on his face, he glanced over at the stairs that led up to where Byleth had gone, "Dimitri" he said in a warning tone. "I think it's best that you don't follow her, especially after the argument in there" Rodrigue said sternly.

Dimitri frowned down at him, "Byleth is being foolish, we can't work with that woman" he said.

Rodrigue shook his head, "Dimitri, you yelling at her won't change her mind" he sighed.

Dimitri crossed his arms, "Rodrigue, please Glenn, My Father, and Step- Mother yearn for Edelgard's head, I cannot ask the dead to give up their only chance for peace" Dimitri hissed, "She needs to accept it and realize that there is no other way, the dead need their justice just as much as the living do" he spat.

Rodrigue had a look of disappointment on his face, "Dimitri I have told you before, we will follow whatever you decide, but I must remind you that you are to be a king, and need to think of the betterment for the citizens of Faerghus" he said.

"So, you want me to spare that woman?" Dimitri hissed.

Rodrigue pinched the bridge of his nose, "Dimitri, all I ask is you reconsider your pursuit of revenge" he said, he looked back at the stairs, "I'll check on her" Rodrigue said, then left Dimitri alone in the hallway.

Dimitri began heading to the cathedral, once he got there, he took his place in front of the pile of rubble.

Glenn stood beside him, lately Dimitri hasn't seen much of his Father or Step- Mother. This would have been fine, but Glenn took this as an opportunity to torment Dimitri more than he already did.

"You better not even consider sparing that woman" Glenn hissed into Dimitri's ear.

Dimitri shook his head, "I won't let her live" he said, "I will give you, Father, and Step- Mother her head" he added.

Glenn narrowed his eyes at Dimitri, most likely trying to see if he could find any indication that Dimitri was hesitant about killing Edelgard in any way, after a while he finally spoke up, "Finally" Glenn said while closing his eyes, "We have been waiting for nine long years" he said. Glenn opened his eyes and looked at Dimitri, "You owe us this, don't you forget that" he said, then turned around to leave Dimitri alone at the pile of rubble to watch him from afar.