Chapter Eleven ✓

NEWT

NEWT

THE JUMP OFF THE TALL BUILDING MADE SCARLETT SCREAM AS SHE JUMPED INTO THE WATER WITH THE BOYS. The boys couldn't help but to yell out either. As her body made contact with the water, the strawberry blonde was plunged deep under, the water seemed to filled her lungs. The four of them came up out of the water, Scarlett coughed and spit it out, and taking her time to breathe.

They turned their heads to look at Janson who did not look like a happy camper, and Thomas lifted up his arm, giving him the middle finger. 

"Minho, you okay?" Thomas asked as he helped him out. Scarlett climbed out as well. She wanted so

badly to take these stupid WCKD guards uniform off.

"You four, don't move!" Scarlett turned around and gasped at four guards coming their way. "Shit," she said, "we're screwed." 

"Oh, you've gotta be kidding me." Thomas muttered. 

"Take it easy!" Thomas was going to reach for his gun, until one of the guards told him not to.

"Get on your knees, with your hands in the air!" Suddenly, one guard started firing at the other guards, dropping them down one by one. Scarlett's eyes widened in shock, staring at the guard who was firing at the other ones.

When he succeeded to getting them all, and the other guards called him a bitch, he stepped forward towards them and peeled off his mask. Gally stood there, looking straight at Minho. "Gally?" Minho breathed out, shocked as well. 

"Minho," Gally nodded, looking up at the building they just jumped out of and said, "You guys are nuts." He walked away, Thomas looked at Minho.

"I'll explain later," he said, giving him a clap on his shoulder. Minho couldn't believe it. It was like seeing a ghost.

-

Helicopters flew over them as they ran, they found a spot to hide for a few minutes but they were gonna have to move. "Well... they're definitely pissed," Gally stated. "No shit," Scarlett said, ripping off her guards uniform and throwing it on the ground. She was back in her regular clothes and it felt so good.

"How far are the tunnels?" Thomas asked him. 

"Uh... maybe twelve blocks from here." Newt then began coughing. Scarlett sat up and walked over to him, kneeling down in front of him. "Newt...?" She whispered. He coughed again, and Scarlett knew what was happening. 

"No... why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

When he didn't answer her she got furious.