°2°

Everybody wants to be like him. I can see how they look at him with admiration. They think he has the perfect life. They can't see the pain in his eyes. They can't notice his laughs and smiles are forced.

My hands are itching to write a lyric of him. He is so near, yet far away from my reach.

"Still obsessing over Mr. Perfect?" Wendy almost scares the crap out of me.

I calm my raging heart and glare at her.

Perfect. That's what everybody thinks he is. They just can't see what I see. They just can't see...

"Yeah. I am." I answer.

"Why do you like him anyways?"

She shouldn't have asked me that question. She doesn't know how much I like him. There's more than a million reasons as to why I like Everett. But I answer anyway.

"He is a hurricane mixed with a little sunshine."

"And you still want to go after him?"

"By all means, I will. I have to win his heart."

She looks at me as if I'm crazy. I am crazy. I can't deny it.

"But you barely know him." She sneers.

I roll my eyes at her. "Yeah, right."

"So, what your plan?"

"This."

"Wow," she says

"Wow," she says. Her voice is laced with amusement. "I didn't know that you had it in you."

I smirk. "You know I always get what I want."

"Good luck, Al," she looks at her wrist watch, "I'll see you later, my class starts within five."

"See you too."

I am left alone with my thoughts of him. He is still seated with his friends, a small smile on his face. I admire it. It's beautiful. He is beautiful!

Somehow he notices my stare, and looks at me. I catch my breath. Those deep blue mesmerizing eyes stare at me. They are searching my dark green ones.

This man should be illegal! There should be a sign of him that says: proceed with caution, Adonis ahead! How can he look so beautiful yet dangerous at the same time. He is a mystery I want to solve. A map I want to discover.

I cut off my stare because I can't handle his stare. His face is neutral, his eyes blank- giving away nothing. It pains me to see him this way. I want to know the real him, and not the guy with a mask.

I scribble some words on my journal: Show him that he is loved let him know of Love- first and foremost.

The way I see it, every shadow no matter how deep, is threatened by the morning light. And I feel as if I'm the one who will help him see the light. Because, he needs it. He needs Love.

 He needs Love

ʘ‿ʘ

End of chapter 2. Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Spread the word.(ʘᴗʘ✿)