°31°

It's a beautiful Sunday, and guess who I'll be attending with? Everett. Words cannot describe how proud and amazed I am of him.

"I can't believe this is finally happening," I gush.

Everett chuckles. " You want me to pinch you so that we would know if all this is real?"

I scowl at him. "You wouldn't dare."

He raises his eyebrow at me. This action makes him look handsome.

"And you are the one staring now," he smirks.

I'm always staring.

"I always wonder..." I start, in a daze.

"What?"

"If you are God's angel sent from above to me."

He starts laughing hysterically, making me smile at him. He laughs so nicely. Head thrown back, those blue eyes closed and his bangs covering his eyes.

I take a picture. A moment like this cannot be forgotten. A day like this is very special for him and I.

"Ah. So you think I'm handsome, eh?"

"Yeah." And I think I love you.

"I think you are beautiful."

I smile at him. " Okay, here we are. Just sit here, I'll come and join you later. After I'm done with the choir, I mean."

He looks nervous.

" It's okay, Evie. I'll stay with you."

And I do. Ava leads Praise and Worship, then Pastor Kent comes to preach.

"And once again, my brothers and sisters in Christ. We are gathered in God's House to know more about Him, glorify His name and be like Him. We will talk about God's Love- The Boundless Love.

John 3:16- For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son. That whoever believeth in Him, shall not perish but have everlasting life.

It is a marvelous and profound truth that although God loves the whole world generally, he also loves us personally and individually so much that Christ died for each of us as if there were only one of us. Because of his love for us, he poured out his life on the cross while we were still sinners. He didn't wait for us to get our lives all cleaned up and fixed up first-we couldn't have anyway. Instead, he demonstrated his grace in saving us even though we didn't deserve it. That would be amazing enough, yet this gift of love isn't for just a few. It's not just for me or a select group of people, for those in particular families, denominations, or nationalities-but for those from every tribe and tongue, people, group, and nation. We can hardly conceive of such a limitless, boundless love! But we can rejoice in the truth of John 3:16-everyone who believes in Jesus Christ will not perish but will have eternal life.

God's love is measureless. It is more: it is boundless. It has no bounds because it is not a thing but a facet of the essential nature of God. His love is something he is, and because he is infinite, that love can enfold the whole created world in itself and have room for ten thousand times ten thousand worlds beside!

And that is the Word of the Lord."

" Praise be to God," we all answer.

"I'd like all of you to now bow down your heads, and close your eyes. If there's any of you that wants to give his or her life to Christ, come forward please," he pauses, "Alana, the Salvation song, please."

I squeeze Everett's hand affectionately then walk towards the podium.

"Oh, Come to. The Altar. The Father's arms are open wide. Forgiveness, was brought with. The precious blood of Jesus Christ." *⁴

Everett walks forward and I think my heart is going to explode. He's taken the step. Finally!

"Anyone else in the midst of us all?"

And in front, comes Marce and Caleb. I'm surprised.

Pastor Kent looks at them with a smile.

"Please repeat this words after me. Lord Jesus, for too long I've kept you out of my life. I know that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. No longer will I close the door when I hear you knocking. By faith I gratefully receive your gift of salvation. I am ready to trust you as my Lord and Savior. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for coming to earth. I believe you are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Thank you for bearing my sins and giving me the gift of eternal life. I believe your words are true. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and be my Savior. Amen."

After the prayer and church is over, I embrace the three of them.

"You guys have no idea of how proud. I assure you, this is the best decision you have ever made!" I gush.

They chuckle.

" You are my boys!" We do a fist bump, then both Marce and Caleb leave.

Everett turns to me with a toothy grin on his face. "But I'm your main boy, right?"

"Oh, you have no idea."

"Or suppose a woman has ten silver coins and loses one. Doesn't she light a lamp, sweep the house and search carefully until she finds it? And when she finds it, she calls her friends and neighbors together and says, 'Rejoice with me; I have found my lost coin.' In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents." Luke 15:8-10

I decided to make this chapter long, because finally, Evie got saved

*Squeals*

Aww, team EverLana till the end. I'm so proud of my babies.

God's word still stands. Never give up on Him cause He would never give up on You >.<