°29°

"Okay. So we'll just start with the basics because of the question you asked earlier. This is not how I wanted we start but, let's get it over with." I say.

Everett nods and opens the Bible.

"Okay, read 1 Corinthians 3:16-17."

"Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are."

"1 Corinthians 6:19-20."

"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?;For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."

"2 Corinthians 6:16."

"And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them ; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people."

"A Christian must always be dressed modestly (decently). Whether male or female, Jesus Christ must be revealed in your dressing. The body is God's temple. If the body is God’s temple, His temple must be dressed appropriately to His standards."

"And what if a Christian doesn't?"

"But if a Christian accepts the world, dresses like the world, what is the difference between such a Christian and the world?" I pause then add, "If you dress like of the world (you love the world dressing) the love of the Father is not in you. You are the salt of the world and when you mix yourself with the world, you lose flavor hence good for nothing."

"That's the only thing that can happen?"

"No. A lot of things happen if you wear indecent clothes. You can cause your brother or your sister in Christ to sin." I laugh lightly.

"Dressing is about how we reveal/manifest Jesus Christ to people. It is about how we take care of our brothers and sisters not to sin."

"Okay," he smiles, " I get your point. But I'm not a Christian."

I roll my eyes at him and add, "Yet."

"You have so much faith in me, Lana."

"One day, you'll understand why."

He snorts. "So that's all?"

"That's all for today. Tomorrow, we'd check on why you have to give your life to Christ."

"Okay. I'll brace myself. You look beautiful by the way. Always beautiful in your long dresses and pants."

I giggle. "Thank you. You look nice in leather. Trying keeping your bad boy vibes in check?"

"Yeah. But from now on, I'll start changing my lifestyle slowly. I will be wearing decently and heed to your words."

"I'm glad."

"I like your uniqueness."

"I like it too." I gush.

He chuckles and looks at me, his eyes twinkling. His head drops lower and I see that he's eyeing my lips. When he's about to kiss me, I turn my head causing his lips to touch my cheeks.

He rubs the back of his neck, a blush creeping from his cheeks.

"I.. umm...I wanted...um..."

I laugh loudly causing him to pout. So adorable.

"I like you too, Grey. But, we have to wait till we get married."

"I...get married?" He smirks at me. "Aha, so you want us to get married."

Talk about embarrassment!

"Um, well...?!"

He pinches my cheeks. "You're so cute."

I swipe his hand away.

"Oh, Lana."

I pout at him. "Stop it."

He embraces me, and whispers into my ear. "Don't worry, we will get married. And I promise, I'll treat you better and be the man you want."

Oh my God!

:-D Only Everett can be so charming and teasing

:-D Only Everett can be so charming and teasing. *Cue the awws*

Anyway, this chapter is more focused on Godly dressing. Let's all be the salt and light of the earth, and glorify God with our bodies. They are His temples.

Here are some dresses that I love.

1. Chiffon.

2. Sheer lace

3. Maxi

>.<>.<