Chapter 1- I PUNCH DEM IN DA NOSE

Warnings ⚠: Child Abuse, Rape, Violence, Religion, Drug Use, Alcohol Use, Use of Slurs, Homophobia, Bullying,, Mention of Suicide, Suicidal Thoughts, Suicidal Actions, Gun Use.

Damien's P.O.V.
-Monday, August 23rd-

I watch as Ethan pushes the freshman against the locker. 

"Grab the other one." He instructs me.

I grab the freshman's friend by the collar of his shirt and stare down at him.

He looks fucking terrified.

Good.

"Why did you think you could get away with looking at me like that? Huh?!" Ethan snaps at the kid.

Every new school year, Ethan, Hunter, and I like to establish our dominance and place in the school and select a random handful of freshmen to beat the shit out of, to show the other ones who's in charge. As if everyone doesn't already know about us.

The rumors almost proceed us at this point.

I punch the kid in the face, hitting his nose.

Ethan smiles over at me. 

As long as he's happy, I'm happy.

"Let's hurry up and beat the shit out of them. I wanna go smoke."

"Awesome." I say, not excited at all. I don't know what it is, but I hate smoking. But if it's what Ethan wants us to do, it's not worth the fight.

I stare the kid in his eyes as I grab him by the shirt collar and pull him closer. He didn't do anything, but his friend mouthed off to Ethan. 

"You should really watch who you hang out with. "

His eyes go wide and fill with tears, but I don't care. 

"P-please Damien, let me go..." He cries.

No.

He deserves this, and I deserve to feel something for a little bit.

Something about my knuckles hitting skin, how powerful and in control, it makes me feel, how it makes confidence run in my veins. I'm a machine when it comes to physical things like this, and it's one of the few times I can shut my brain off and let my body take over.

"Please." He cries up to me.

I hit him in the jaw and he lets out a strangled cry.

Good.

...

I hate the smoking and all that shit. But again, Ethan likes it for some reason. He says it helps him relax.

Whatever, we all need something. With me it's sex, beating the shit out of people, and secretly playing music when I'm at home, alone.

If the guys found out about the music, they would make fun of me and make me stop for sure.

So if it's smoking and drinking for Ethan then so be it.

Drinking helps, too, sometimes.

He hands me the weed and I take it, inhaling and exhaling. 

I hate how it smells, let alone how it tastes.

"Did you guys see Quinn? She got hot over the summer." Hunter says as I lean against the wall. 

We're generic high school bullies. Smoking out behind the school.

It's not like the school gives a flying fuck about anything that actually happens. Kids get the shit beat out of them, and we smoke all sorts of shit out here and all the teachers are too big of pussies to do anything about it.