Chapter 48- (UwU)

Warnings ⚠: Child Abuse, Rape, Violence, Religion, Drug Use, Alcohol Use, Use of Slurs, Homophobia, Bullying, Mention of Suicide, Suicidal Thoughts, Suicidal Actions, Gun Use

Josiah's P.O.V.

-December 2011-

I tuck myself into the corner, hoping he won't notice that I'm here.

"Not again, not again..." I whimper, feeling my hands tremble. I start pulling at my hair, tears spilling down my face uncontrollably.

A sob escapes my throat when the door gets thrown open.

No...

"You little bitch... Get out here and take your punishment like a man! Or I'll hit you harder! You aren't allowed in the bedroom, unless I bring you here." My dad snaps at me.

I drag myself off of the floor as quick as I can, stumbling over to my father. I intertwine my fingers with each other, eyes landing on the ground.

"D-Daddy...please..." I beg, which is the only thing I know how to do.

I wince and back off when I realize that he is holding a picture frame.

Inside the frame, there is a picture of my mommy with me when I was a baby. She was carrying me, smiling down at my face.

Daddy always told me that she loved me since the moment she laid eyes on me.

He says he doesn't understand her. Because he only hates me more and more everyday.

It made the blow of the frame being thrown at me hurt way more.

I let out a sharp, strained cry, dropping to the ground. I clutch on to my shoulder, where the frame impacted.

It hurt...

Blood starts seeping out of the new wound. I already knew that it broke through skin as soon as it touched me.

My father grabs me by my arm and yanks me off of the ground before I have a chance to recover, eliciting a scream due to the sudden tug on my shoulder.

He throws me into the wall.

I'm not allowed to scream.

"What is wrong with you?! Why do you always disobey me?!" He storms over, snatching my chin to force me to look up at him.

The feeling of eye contact with him makes me so, so uncomfortable...

Like his eyes are burning through mine into my soul.

I stare up at him with tearful eyes.

"I'm s-sorry, dad! I'm so...sorry... Please, no m-more hitting...!" I stammer.

" Sorry doesn't cut it." He slaps my face, before taking me by my shirt collar and bringing me over to the bed. He throws me down onto the bed, on my stomach.

I assume that I am going to get spanked, which is at least better than being full-on beaten. I could still go to school tomorrow if I just get spanked.

I hate being thrown, and having things thrown at me, and being punched...anything is better than that.

I feel his hand grab the back of my head and press my face down into the sheets.

I can't breathe...

No...

Help...

I squirm, grabbing his arm and trying to push him away.